Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Cemetery Dance to do new King Lettered Book

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Cemetery Dance to do new King Lettered Book

Inside sources say that Cemetery Dance has reached agreement to publish a lettered edition of Stephen King’s ‘Sword in the Darkness’. Initially reluctant to have the story published, King relented when Cemetery Dance promised to do only one book-Lettered “A”. “Demand for this book will be unprecedented, and the proof will be even more difficult to obtain” according to Harry M. Pitts, world renowned Stephen King book collector.

Book synopsis: Arnie's life is torn apart when his pregnant sister commits suicide, and his mother dies of a brain tumor. He eventually seeks a relationship with the saucy Kit Longtin after being rejected by Janet Cross. Marcus Slade, a black activist lawyer arrives in town, and after an incident at Harding High School where he is speaking, the riot erupts, and the town burns!

Fueled by gangs like the Dock Street Socializers, the Markham Avenue Chieftains, and the Turner Street Trades, the riot shows the evil side of human nature.

Complete information can be found here:
    Cemetery Dance

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Spoiler:
    APRIL FOOL

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's basically what 1 group has decided to do with a unique copy of an album, expecting it to be sold for millions
    >>> http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomal...-secret-album/
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i so wanted to see how much letter A would go for
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The A is obviously for Alan

According to Hairy Harry M. Pitts.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Inside sources say that Cemetery Dance has reached agreement to publish a lettered edition of Stephen King’s ‘Sword in the Darkness’. Initially reluctant to have the story published, King relented when Cemetery Dance promised to do only one book-Lettered “A”. “Demand for this book will be unprecedented, and the proof will be even more difficult to obtain” according to Harry M. Pitts, world renowned Stephen King book collector.

Book synopsis: Arnie's life is torn apart when his pregnant sister commits suicide, and his mother dies of a brain tumor. He eventually seeks a relationship with the saucy Kit Longtin after being rejected by Janet Cross. Marcus Slade, a black activist lawyer arrives in town, and after an incident at Harding High School where he is speaking, the riot erupts, and the town burns!

Fueled by gangs like the Dock Street Socializers, the Markham Avenue Chieftains, and the Turner Street Trades, the riot shows the evil side of human nature.

Cemetery Dance
    Maybe this will be the year it actually happens per the looming April 7 announcement.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty lame April Fool announcement on King main site...

Sequel to Christine Announced
    April 1st, 2014 12:15:29 pm

Following the success of Doctor Sleep, Stephen King announced today that he will be returning to the story of Dennis Guilder in 2015 with CHRISTINE LIVES, the sequel to his 1983 novel Christine. CHRISTINE LIVES picks up where Christine left off, and follows the trials and tribulations of Dennis's descent from school teacher to carnival barker as he attempts to evade the smoking tires of fate.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I also noticed my avatar changed on the SKMB. I'll see if goes back tomorrow.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Cemetery Dance
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Apparently Steve's radio station, WKIT, had a prank go wrong this morning. Whatever it was, they apologized for it on Facebook.

"We'd like to offer our sincere apologies for what happened on the air today. Sometimes these little pranks seem like a good idea, but end up hurting people. It was all meant in good April Fools fun, but obviously it was not something that should have gone as far as it did. Thank you so much for listening, and again, we are very sorry!"