I guess I should post this here as well as on my thread. If you guys don't want this here then feel free to move, delete or re-title.

'Palaver' A 9 x 11 inch hanging wall art relief sculpture (which could also be stood on a picture stand on a bookshelf or other furniture).

This one is in antique bronze finish but there is no reason I can't offer antique silver. It will have a Name/Limitation plate mounted on the back made in solid bronze and will be limited to 50 pieces only.

The Photos are pretty difficult to capture the true shine and colour in the bronze so I took several to show from various angles, it's the same as the Crimson King pictures I posted back on page 11/12 of this thread. The bronze being real bronze has it's own natural variance.

£20 GBP from every sale will be donated to the Haven Fund.

Prices including shipping via UPS are as follows-

USA & Canada £160
UK £145
Australia £175
Rest of the world will be quoted individually due to varying shipping costs but likely to be for the majority somewhere between the UK & USA prices.

As there will be only 50 available worldwide please get your orders in quickly by email or PM to ensure you don't miss out. I'll match numbers wherever possible to those that have Constant Reader or Jake & Oy-Silflay sculptures.

As my sculptures are made to order it can take an estimated 4 weeks for me to ship items dependent on my workload and schedul