Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rachel Readman 'Palaver' Wall Art - Made to benefit the Haven Fund 2014

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Rachel Readman 'Palaver' Wall Art - Made to benefit the Haven Fund 2014

I guess I should post this here as well as on my thread. If you guys don't want this here then feel free to move, delete or re-title.

'Palaver' A 9 x 11 inch hanging wall art relief sculpture (which could also be stood on a picture stand on a bookshelf or other furniture).

This one is in antique bronze finish but there is no reason I can't offer antique silver. It will have a Name/Limitation plate mounted on the back made in solid bronze and will be limited to 50 pieces only.

The Photos are pretty difficult to capture the true shine and colour in the bronze so I took several to show from various angles, it's the same as the Crimson King pictures I posted back on page 11/12 of this thread. The bronze being real bronze has it's own natural variance.

£20 GBP from every sale will be donated to the Haven Fund.

Prices including shipping via UPS are as follows-

USA & Canada £160
    UK £145
    Australia £175
    Rest of the world will be quoted individually due to varying shipping costs but likely to be for the majority somewhere between the UK & USA prices.

As there will be only 50 available worldwide please get your orders in quickly by email or PM to ensure you don't miss out. I'll match numbers wherever possible to those that have Constant Reader or Jake & Oy-Silflay sculptures.

As my sculptures are made to order it can take an estimated 4 weeks for me to ship items dependent on my workload and schedul
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great concept and well executed. They look awesome!

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

As an exclusive to the Haven Fund I will be offering 5 hand painted editions of Palaver marked HF 1-5.

These will be £350 GBP plus shipping and £100 will be donated to the fund for each of the 5 sales.

To make it fair and allow eveyone a chance if more than 5 people wish to buy these then we will draw names from a hat to decide who gets them. Please PM me by the closing date of midnight GMT on 20th April 2014 to have a chance to purchase one of these very limited edition pieces.

Any questions fire away!

Also in the pipeline for the Haven Fund is a quadruple original art (remarqued) book. Expect a reveal of this and auction in about a week...

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Rachel, is our Haven Fund Hero once again!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't wait to see the book Rachel
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! That's is not only impressive, but very generous.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Wow! That's is not only impressive, but very generous.
    That's my gal!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Im in...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Another item up for grabs, the original In Mint Condition 2013 'Seagrass Encounter' illustration. This is pencil on 100% cotton rag Bristol Board. £250 plus shipping with £50 going to the Haven Fund. This can be boarded and matted or fully framed at actual cost if desired, or shipped as is so the buyer can frame it themself.

Also up for grabs are 4 original Carrie pieces. These are pen and ink on rag Bristol. 2 are the actual pieces used by Dick Olson as the etchings on the Carrie art/slip cases. The other two are alternate options that were not used for etchings but became pieces I did as full colour originals that were placed inside the finished limited edition art cases and sold by Dick. They did change somewhat from these pen and ink pieces when I did the full colour versions. £150 each plus shipping, £25 from each donated to Haven. Again these can be boarded /matted or fully framed at cost if desired.

As with the painted editions of Palaver, if I have lots of people that want these then I will draw names from a hat to give everyone a fair crack at them.

To clarify a little on the painted editions of Palaver, I am thinking of either a bronze frame with painted centre/image or an ivory/bone finish frame with painted centre. I haven't made them yet and am undecided on the finish at this point but hopefully in about two weeks I'll have one of each ready to paint. In the meantime here are some example pictures of the ivory/bone finish on other items to at least give an idea how it would look.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Remarkable, Rachel!!! Get busy buying or get busy dying!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

These offerings may well be the most awesome items ever put up for sale for the benefit of the Haven Fund!!! We really need to step up and support these awesome pieces!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow very cool!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Time is running short. The Fundraiser ends, 5/19. Get in there now!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is considering ordering a Palaver relief sculpture and haven't already done so, I am about to have the first batch of bronze limitation plates made and will be forwarding the contribution from sales to the Haven Fund on 18th May. Please get your orders in today so that I can include your number in the limitation plate production, make your sculpture and make a bigger contribution to the Haven Fund. I am still taking names for the very limited (only 5 worldwide) hand painted HF editions for those who wish to have one of those.

The sculptures will still be available after the 2014 HF ends, a contribution will be made to next years fundraiser from those sales.

Thanks to everyone who has donated, placed orders and purchased auction items which have made this years Haven Fundraiser a great success!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Funds just sent to Jerome for the Haven Fund as promised.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Many, many thanks, Rachel!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread