+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 176 to 198 of 198

Thread: Doctor Sleep movie set for 2019

  1. #176
    Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    24,122
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default


  2. #177
    Demon of the Prim Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,289

    Default

    Looks very intriguing.

  3. #178
    Demon of the Prim Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    europes wastelands
    Posts
    1,192
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Not sure about Ewan McGregor...
    I cant take him serious... I just keep thinking of Big Fish.

  4. #179
    Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    3,266
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    No Doubt. That was a cool little video. And to hear King talk about was also cool. I sort of felt that in The Shinning, King himself was sort of like the Jack character being an alcoholic (which to me is what the book is really about). The much maligned TV series makes that point better. But now it's Danny that has turned drinking. Being an alcoholic and hitting bottom, sort of the way King probably did in real life. But then Danny turns it around (I am guessing). It is also showing that alcoholism runs in the family for different reasons. I also thought it was incredible that he said, out loud, that this was a sort of sequel to the Kubrick movie, even though we all know how much he disliked that. That video makes me want to see it even more now.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

  5. #180
    Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Yankee Stadium
    Posts
    28,115
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    No Doubt. That was a cool little video. And to hear King talk about was also cool. I sort of felt that in The Shinning, King himself was sort of like the Jack character being an alcoholic (which to me is what the book is really about). The much maligned TV series makes that point better. But now it's Danny that has turned drinking. Being an alcoholic and hitting bottom, sort of the way King probably did in real life. But then Danny turns it around (I am guessing). It is also showing that alcoholism runs in the family for different reasons. I also thought it was incredible that he said, out loud, that this was a sort of sequel to the Kubrick movie, even though we all know how much he disliked that. That video makes me want to see it even more now.
    I've been a King fan since the beginning back in the mid 70's. From the tenor of this post it appears to me that you became a fan many years later. That's awesome and cool, I just may have a different perspective on this original novel and the sequel both as a book and film some 20 aught years after the original classic. As far as I knew, King was still an alcoholic while writing and publishing "The Shining". Where he actually "was: on the subject personally at that time I couldn't say, but as I recall he didn't come "out publicly" as an alcoholic and substance abuser until around the time (or shortly thereafter) of the release of "Tommyknockers".

    Perhaps regardless, "Dr. Sleep" came out many years later while, King was well into recovery and he certainly reflects his own issues/struggles/recovery to a greater or lesser extent in "Danny" as a significantly aged and recovering alcoholic character. As far as the film goes as a rendition of the book in film, to my knowledge it is not "sort of" sequel to the, "Kubrick film". According to what I have read, King still is not pleased with the original "Shining", but has come to some sort of peace with the situation. The Dr. Sleep director made a concious choice to utilize the iconic nature of the original film to help frame the retrospective flash backs in the book by editing in the familiar scenes from Kubrick's film as a better way to educate those film goers that had never read "The Shining" book, but saw the Kubrick movie as a better frame of reference for those audiences as a better storytelling choice and marketing choice.

    I hope that gives you and any others a little better background and understanding behind the new film. FWIW, I really enjoyed the book and found it to be like getting a visit from an old and cherished friend while reading it. I'm therefore looking forward to the film and really don't have any issue with the use of clips being included as a storytelling device in this film. I didn't at all care for the Kubrick film as a valid interpetation of the book, but hell, virtually all of us have seen it and come to terms with it some form over the years. lol So, I get it as a film device and am more interested in how the "Danny 20 some odd years later" character is dealt with in the film and will likely not have any issues with the Kubrick edits/clips. BTW, can't wait for this film!!!!! lol lol Trailers look very good (but then they so often do, right?) lol lol

  6. #181
    Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    3,266
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    That's cool Merlin. And your right. I came to King later. In the mid 80's. I figured that he was still battling with his addiction during The Shining. That's why I, personally, enjoyed the TV mini-series of The Shinning. I knew King did not like the Kubrick version but like you has said he has come to terms with it. I did not read Dr. Sleep (lazy), so I am looking forward to seeing the movie. Anyway, I agree with what you wrote. I am just interested in where he takes the character of Danny.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

  7. #182
    Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Yankee Stadium
    Posts
    28,115
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    That's cool Merlin. And your right. I came to King later. In the mid 80's. I figured that he was still battling with his addiction during The Shining. That's why I, personally, enjoyed the TV mini-series of The Shinning. I knew King did not like the Kubrick version but like you has said he has come to terms with it. I did not read Dr. Sleep (lazy), so I am looking forward to seeing the movie. Anyway, I agree with what you wrote. I am just interested in where he takes the character of Danny.

  8. #183
    Demon of the Prim Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    No Doubt. That was a cool little video. And to hear King talk about was also cool. I sort of felt that in The Shinning, King himself was sort of like the Jack character being an alcoholic (which to me is what the book is really about). The much maligned TV series makes that point better. But now it's Danny that has turned drinking. Being an alcoholic and hitting bottom, sort of the way King probably did in real life. But then Danny turns it around (I am guessing). It is also showing that alcoholism runs in the family for different reasons. I also thought it was incredible that he said, out loud, that this was a sort of sequel to the Kubrick movie, even though we all know how much he disliked that. That video makes me want to see it even more now.
    I've been a King fan since the beginning back in the mid 70's. From the tenor of this post it appears to me that you became a fan many years later. That's awesome and cool, I just may have a different perspective on this original novel and the sequel both as a book and film some 20 aught years after the original classic. As far as I knew, King was still an alcoholic while writing and publishing "The Shining". Where he actually "was: on the subject personally at that time I couldn't say, but as I recall he didn't come "out publicly" as an alcoholic and substance abuser until around the time (or shortly thereafter) of the release of "Tommyknockers".

    Perhaps regardless, "Dr. Sleep" came out many years later while, King was well into recovery and he certainly reflects his own issues/struggles/recovery to a greater or lesser extent in "Danny" as a significantly aged and recovering alcoholic character. As far as the film goes as a rendition of the book in film, to my knowledge it is not "sort of" sequel to the, "Kubrick film". According to what I have read, King still is not pleased with the original "Shining", but has come to some sort of peace with the situation. The Dr. Sleep director made a concious choice to utilize the iconic nature of the original film to help frame the retrospective flash backs in the book by editing in the familiar scenes from Kubrick's film as a better way to educate those film goers that had never read "The Shining" book, but saw the Kubrick movie as a better frame of reference for those audiences as a better storytelling choice and marketing choice.

    I hope that gives you and any others a little better background and understanding behind the new film. FWIW, I really enjoyed the book and found it to be like getting a visit from an old and cherished friend while reading it. I'm therefore looking forward to the film and really don't have any issue with the use of clips being included as a storytelling device in this film. I didn't at all care for the Kubrick film as a valid interpetation of the book, but hell, virtually all of us have seen it and come to terms with it some form over the years. lol So, I get it as a film device and am more interested in how the "Danny 20 some odd years later" character is dealt with in the film and will likely not have any issues with the Kubrick edits/clips. BTW, can't wait for this film!!!!! lol lol Trailers look very good (but then they so often do, right?) lol lol
    +1

  9. #184
    Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Yankee Stadium
    Posts
    28,115
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    My daughter invited me to see "IT 2" yesterday and naturally they showed the trailer for "Dr. Sleep" before the film (which was excellent IMHO). Seeing it on the big screen with the Dolby sound and all just got me even more pumped to see this film when it comes out!!!!!!!

  10. #185
    Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    3,266
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    I think they will do a good job with Dr. Sleep. Like I said, not having read the book is probably a bummer, but that's usually the way things go with me.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

  11. #186
    Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    10,670
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    No Doubt. That was a cool little video. And to hear King talk about was also cool. I sort of felt that in The Shinning, King himself was sort of like the Jack character being an alcoholic (which to me is what the book is really about). The much maligned TV series makes that point better. But now it's Danny that has turned drinking. Being an alcoholic and hitting bottom, sort of the way King probably did in real life. But then Danny turns it around (I am guessing). It is also showing that alcoholism runs in the family for different reasons. I also thought it was incredible that he said, out loud, that this was a sort of sequel to the Kubrick movie, even though we all know how much he disliked that. That video makes me want to see it even more now.
    Clearly, I'm going to have to order some drinks for this movie then.
    I am officially excited about the movie.
    “Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

  12. #187
    Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    24,122
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default


  13. #188
    Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    9,473
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    So the movie gets the "Stephen King's" title?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

  14. #189
    The Hound CyberGhostface is a jewel in the rough CyberGhostface is a jewel in the rough CyberGhostface is a jewel in the rough CyberGhostface's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,528
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I'm not crazy about these posters. Kind of dreading all the "'member Kubrick's 'The Shining'?" that they seem to be doing.


    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

    My Collection

  15. #190
    Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Columbia, SC, USA
    Posts
    835
    My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    The next chapter, like It Chapter 2...
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

  16. #191
    Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a jewel in the rough RichardX is a jewel in the rough RichardX is a jewel in the rough RichardX's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    515
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have ZERO hope for this movie. My insider pal said they did do some re-shoots and he went back for a audience review and hated it just as much. He said they are trying to save it with lots of Shining footage but it doesn't... it is one I will probably skip unless there is a miracle in the final edits.
    That is my fear. Typical Hollywood dreck. Cobbled together formulas designed to exploit the Kubrick movie but doing the opposite and bombing. I hope I'm wrong but the trailer and posters seem to point in that direction. I'm actually a bit more excited for this movie after meeting Danny Lloyd but my expectations are very low. And to be honest, the book wasn't that great. Another warmed over King effort with all the usual King characters and storylines he is recycling over and over now.

  17. #192
    Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    509

    Default

    There is more of The Shining in that most recent poster than there is in the entire Dr. Sleep book.


    seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

  18. #193
    Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    8,710
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    There is more of The Shining in that most recent poster than there is in the entire Dr. Sleep book.


    seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    In the minority that I loved the book (Dr. Sleep) and hated the movie (The Shining) so this doesn't bode well for me.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

  19. #194
    Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Yankee Stadium
    Posts
    28,115
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    There is more of The Shining in that most recent poster than there is in the entire Dr. Sleep book.


    seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    In the minority that I loved the book (Dr. Sleep) and hated the movie (The Shining) so this doesn't bode well for me.
    I'm wit you!! However I have high hopes for this film, despite, Webstar's insight offered. I'll be going and either be pleased as punch or, disappointed and feeling like I was punched!!!

  20. #195
    Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    There is more of The Shining in that most recent poster than there is in the entire Dr. Sleep book.


    seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    In the minority that I loved the book (Dr. Sleep) and hated the movie (The Shining) so this doesn't bode well for me.
    I'm wit you!! However I have high hopes for this film, despite, Webstar's insight offered. I'll be going and either be pleased as punch or, disappointed and feeling like I was punched!!!
    I guess there is no winning with me because I was disappointed in the book for not being "Shining" enough and ripping the poster for being too ""Shining" ughh. I'm an ass! Ha!

    The main issue: I wanted King to write a true sequal to the Shining not Mike Flanagan.

    seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

  21. #196
    Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    8,710
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    There is more of The Shining in that most recent poster than there is in the entire Dr. Sleep book.


    seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    In the minority that I loved the book (Dr. Sleep) and hated the movie (The Shining) so this doesn't bode well for me.
    I'm wit you!! However I have high hopes for this film, despite, Webstar's insight offered. I'll be going and either be pleased as punch or, disappointed and feeling like I was punched!!!
    Same here!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

  22. #197
    Demon of the Prim Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb is a glorious beacon of light Sai Sheb's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    europes wastelands
    Posts
    1,192
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    No matter what happens love it or hate it it can not be as bad as TDT... I loved the shinning book, I also loved the film despite the fact it only loosely followed the book.. also really liked Dr sleep book... withhold judgment on ewan until I see it (on the big screen) but again compared to TDT its gotta be better.

  23. #198
    Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Yankee Stadium
    Posts
    28,115
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    There is more of The Shining in that most recent poster than there is in the entire Dr. Sleep book.


    seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    In the minority that I loved the book (Dr. Sleep) and hated the movie (The Shining) so this doesn't bode well for me.
    I'm wit you!! However I have high hopes for this film, despite, Webstar's insight offered. I'll be going and either be pleased as punch or, disappointed and feeling like I was punched!!!
    I guess there is no winning with me because I was disappointed in the book for not being "Shining" enough and ripping the poster for being too ""Shining" ughh. I'm an ass! Ha!

    The main issue: I wanted King to write a true sequal to the Shining not Mike Flanagan.

    seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF

    I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts regarding "What you wanted from, King" in Dr.Sleep. We can do it via PM so as to not derail the thread. If you would be so inclined.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    No matter what happens love it or hate it it can not be as bad as TDT... I loved the shinning book, I also loved the film despite the fact it only loosely followed the book.. also really liked Dr sleep book... withhold judgment on ewan until I see it (on the big screen) but again compared to TDT its gotta be better.
    Gotta agree with both of you here regarding TDT Movie. IMHO that was an even bigger rape of a King novel than even, Kubrick!!!! lol lol






    Spoiler:
    Please take notice that I highlighted "IMHO".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts