+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Doctor Sleep movie set for 2019

The Hound CyberGhostface has a spectacular aura about CyberGhostface has a spectacular aura about CyberGhostface has a spectacular aura about CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Did they change room 217 to 237 in the movie? That's what I saw in this trailer.
    Yep it's 237 in the Kubrick film (the hotel they filmed at thought people wouldn't want to stay in the actual 217 there ironically) so they're going to follow that over the novel.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    As a book, Gerald's Game is WAY down my list but the movie, I found, was very well done. I loved Dr. Sleep as a book. I'd love to see it as a movie.
    I did too, Jon in regards to Doctor Sleep. But we're in the minority.

Unfortunately, the opposite happened (in my mind) with Tommyknockers and The Stand. Both top of the line books (IMO) but stinkers for movies.
    “Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

Maerlyn's Imp St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure if anyone else posted this, but if not:

HERE’S HOW ‘DOCTOR SLEEP’S RECREATION OF ‘THE SHINING’ COMPARES TO THE ORIGINAL MOVIE

https://screencrush.com/the-shining-...ep-comparison/
    It kinda looks like a big upside-down burrito, doesn't it? Imagine thinking it's okay to leave the house like that - that this is how you want to look.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone else posted this, but if not:

HERE’S HOW ‘DOCTOR SLEEP’S RECREATION OF ‘THE SHINING’ COMPARES TO THE ORIGINAL MOVIE

https://screencrush.com/the-shining-...ep-comparison/
    Kinda cool IMHO. Interesting as well as it sort of gives you a little more insight as to how they intend to handle the "sequel" aspect of the film. Apparently they are only referencing the original movie from the sequel's perspective, meaning only where it is critically important to the new film. I'd see that as a very good thing. I also like that they recreated the door scene with McGregor rather than utilizing the Kubrick clip. Personally, I continue to have high hopes fro this film!!!

Banned Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    HARD PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. This looks like total B movie crap. My buddy who seen it... called it.
    He works with the studio. He is a super good guy and he called me the minute he got out. And he totally hated it. Said it was (in his words... “a total stinker”.
    I just asked. Says it was the finished product. Whether there is changes or not... he did not indicate it to me. HE LOVED IT....
    Which is it Kris, good or bad?
    IT. He loved the movie IT. Lol hated Doctor Sleep
    Can't be the final movie, since they're working on the score as we speak. Confirmed to me by Andy Muschietti.

By the way, today I got confirmation of which cameo King performs. I had a lead for several months but now it's official
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    HARD PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. This looks like total B movie crap. My buddy who seen it... called it.
    He works with the studio. He is a super good guy and he called me the minute he got out. And he totally hated it. Said it was (in his words... “a total stinker”.
    I just asked. Says it was the finished product. Whether there is changes or not... he did not indicate it to me. HE LOVED IT....
    Can't be the final movie, since they're working on the score as we speak. Confirmed to me by Andy Muschietti.

By the way, today I got confirmation of which cameo King performs. I had a lead for several months but now it's official
    Are you talking about IT 2 (and the rumor that circulated) or DOCTOR SLEEP?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

I’m talking the first IT and Doctor Sleep. Lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Banned Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotcha.
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Gunslinger Apprentice RichardX has a spectacular aura about RichardX has a spectacular aura about RichardX has a spectacular aura about RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The actors who played Danny, the Grady twins, and the woman in room 237 are going to be at Monster Mania in MD this October.

http://monstermania.net/mmc-44-guests/

Goldmember Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was actually considering going to that. Plus Scream and Halloween actors!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7