Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 151 to 160 of 160

Thread: True Detective

  1. #151
    Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,546
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    really digging this season. Ali and Dorff are acting they socks off
    Wanted
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

    A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

    Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

  2. #152
    Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    6,591
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    really digging this season. Ali and Dorff are acting they socks off
    Yeah, they certainly are! They're operating on another level right now.

  3. #153
    Servant of Gan DoctorZaius is just really nice DoctorZaius is just really nice DoctorZaius is just really nice DoctorZaius is just really nice

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,551
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    really digging this season. Ali and Dorff are acting they socks off
    Yeah, they certainly are! They're operating on another level right now.
    My God! They are effing amazing. Just killing it.
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255
    Colorado Kid #33 - I have Miller #33, looking to match with the other two

  4. #154
    Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Porters Lake, NS
    Posts
    12,052
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    really digging this season. Ali and Dorff are acting they socks off
    Yeah, they certainly are! They're operating on another level right now.
    My God! They are effing amazing. Just killing it.
    Dorff is a whole new actor man... CRAZY
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

  5. #155
    Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    6,591
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    really digging this season. Ali and Dorff are acting they socks off
    Yeah, they certainly are! They're operating on another level right now.
    My God! They are effing amazing. Just killing it.
    Dorff is a whole new actor man... CRAZY
    Yeah, I hope this propels him a little and he starts getting some good roles. Honestly, I'm not sure I've seen him since Blade.

  6. #156
    Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is a jewel in the rough Earl of Popkin is a jewel in the rough Earl of Popkin is a jewel in the rough Earl of Popkin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    179
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    This season is top notch. The black fella with the cloudy eye that showed up to the 1990 bookreading - that’s not the same guy that Ali & Dorff questioned in the 1980 trailer park?? I could’ve sworn that guy had a buggy right eye whereas this one had a buggy left eye?

    Anyway, great show

  7. #157
    Word Slinger Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    This season is top notch. The black fella with the cloudy eye that showed up to the 1990 bookreading - that’s not the same guy that Ali & Dorff questioned in the 1980 trailer park?? I could’ve sworn that guy had a buggy right eye whereas this one had a buggy left eye?
    Yeah, that guy was OLD in 1980, older than this guy is in 1990. Someone told him that because of the factory there were lots of people with injuries. The owners of the factory are seriously coming into play now.

  8. #158
    Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is a jewel in the rough Earl of Popkin is a jewel in the rough Earl of Popkin is a jewel in the rough Earl of Popkin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    179
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    This season is top notch. The black fella with the cloudy eye that showed up to the 1990 bookreading - that’s not the same guy that Ali & Dorff questioned in the 1980 trailer park?? I could’ve sworn that guy had a buggy right eye whereas this one had a buggy left eye?
    Yeah, that guy was OLD in 1980, older than this guy is in 1990. Someone told him that because of the factory there were lots of people with injuries. The owners of the factory are seriously coming into play now.
    Got it - thank you for confirming. And agreed the factory seems like ground zero at this point...they are connected to multiple pieces of this puzzle. Of course that then means that mommy junkie probably didn’t OD in vegas; she was murdered then posed. Also feel like they really want us to 2nd guess Dorff at this point...especially him making that remark to his dog about being self sufficient right before Purple showed up. Regardless, what a fun season!

  9. #159
    Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    6,591
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Only two episodes left. I don't want it to end. I hope the quality of season 3 means that there will be a season 4.

  10. #160
    Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is a jewel in the rough Earl of Popkin is a jewel in the rough Earl of Popkin is a jewel in the rough Earl of Popkin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    179
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    It needs to be said:

    “What the fuck is a Donahue” is the funniest thing ive heard in 2019

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts