Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Today in King history

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

R.I.P.

John

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bye Dick! I liked your book Blaze and your story The Long Walk. Thinner wasn't very good though. Hey, weren't you supposed to be the "writer" for Misery? Where did I read that?

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Sorry, it is sad to see you go to the clearing at the end of the path, my friend. I especially loved Regulators and Thinner. You'll be sorely missed. Don't be afraid to tell Jimmy Hoffa to stop snoring so damn loudly too.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Traveler albert_sy2 is on a distinguished road

RIP, Mr Bachman. Loved Rage!!!!

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

poor Claudia y Inez

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

So long DIck. You wrote some great stuff.

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bachman--gone but not forgotten. Ya did a helluva job, Richie.
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

R.I.P. Richard Bachman. I love your book, Thinner. I have not had the chance to read the rest.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

RIP Ritchie, old boy. Glad they found that copy of Blaze among your personal effects!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very busy day in King history.
    10 items. Check them out.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

King Dates manuscript for 'Blaze' in Hermon, Manie (1973)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty significant day in King history.

King's son Owen was born on today's date 1977.

In 1984 Stephen King wrote in his journal. He had received a call from Sam Vaughn of Doubleday who told him they had received over 3,000 letters wanting 'The Dark Tower' to be republished. It was Owen King's seventh birthday.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

very cool. i love this thread, there's always such interesting stuff on the King calendar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Bethany and Brice for taking the time to enter each event.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thanks to Bethany and Brice for taking the time to enter each event.
    Oh, and many thanks to Jerome too.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very little in the King world on this Bissextile:

Reach, The-Twelve inches of snow fell on Goat Island. (1980)

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I got this lovely little SK desk calander at home that has
    stuff like this on each day...interesting facts indeed.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I like those. I have the last few years calendars.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Long Road Home is released TODAY!

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

And what a wait its been. I don't have acess to these, but hope they are as good as the fist series was. Enjoy everyone who can get them.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I will have to wait 'til August for the slipcased set from Overlook.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

On today's date in 1992 Coretta Vele wrote to King, wanting to know if Roland would make it to the Dark Tower. She claimed she needed to know because she was dying of a brain tumor.

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

ah...poor thing...

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

She never did find out.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    She never did find out.
    But we did.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast