Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Haven FundraiserAuction #11-Pennywise It-Minion Statue by Alex McVey

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2014 Haven FundraiserAuction #11-Pennywise It-Minion Statue by Alex McVey

AUCTION LINK

TheDarkTower.org is proud to be the EXCLUSIVE site to auction this new, unique and fine Collectible item.
    For your consideration is an original "Pennywise Minion" statue by Alex McVey

This was done as an exclusive 1 of a kind piece for our Haven Foundation Fundraiser. It is ~5" in height.

Thanks to Alex McVey for donating the art.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice item! Two questions:

1) What is it made of?

and

2) Where is the other 50% of the net proceeds going?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool item!! Thanks Mr. McVey!!!

Edit: I believe the same material is used for this that, Alex utilized for the "Oy" statue. However, it is still in his possession and will ship direct. The other 50% goes to, Alex for his time and materials, which I think is very fair. He is also working on several remarques and additional items. He is a staunch supporter.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

2 bids so far!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

1) What is it made of?

and

#1-I have no idea.
    #2-Alex felt since it was a 1 of a kind, he was willing to do it for 50% of the net, thus the ~$200 starting price. I prefer not to do these type of "splits", but decided to try it at least once. If it is a bad idea, then we will learn from it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

1) What is it made of?

and

#1-I have no idea.
    #2-Alex felt since it was a 1 of a kind, he was willing to do it for 50% of the net, thus the ~$200 starting price. I prefer not to do these type of "splits", but decided to try it at least once. If it is a bad idea, then we will learn from it.
    In my conversations regarding this piece I am pretty sure it is the same "Poly-stuff" used for the "Sleeping Oy" statue. I only responded because I figured you were on the beach, RF!! What, the sun not shining for you? LOL LOL Well said. Alex felt it was a bit of a lark and fun thing to try, but you can't blame him (not saying you are) for a little recoup in the end. He is after all a very generous man when it comes to the HF. Now get in there and bid!! The "Pennywise Minion" is the new "TMSG"!! You simply MUST have it!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

nice little pice…on top for a little bit
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This just in from, Alex:

"by the way, the minion is the actual sculpt, not a resin cast. Hard polymer
    clay. "

Hope that helps.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright, time to prove your "Minion-Metal"!!! This is the new "TMSG"!!! Are you "Minion" enough to own this item? This is not your Grandmother's auction!!! Get in there folks!!! Be all the "Minion" you can be!!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    There, I just added .50 cents to your contribution!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    used for the "Sleeping Oy" statue
    . Oy the BRAVE!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    . Oy the BRAVE!
    There may well be an auction for the original "Oy" statue that all the other casts were made from coming up. Buy that and you are more than entitled to call it what you will!! J/K "The Brave" works for me!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

. Oy the BRAVE!
    There may well be an auction for the original "Oy" statue that all the other casts were made from coming up. Buy that and you are more than entitled to call it what you will!! J/K "The Brave" works for me!!!
    Oy the Brave is what the piece was called when Alex made it and it was sold originally. I was just correcting you because Oy kicks ass! (And I wouldn't want him to be characterized as "sleepy Oy").
    lol just trying to have some fun here and teasing ya!

I actually got hooked up with an Oy the Brave statue just recently, direct from Alex. Time to take it off my sig list I guess...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

. Oy the BRAVE!
    Oy the Brave is what the piece was called when Alex made it and it was sold originally. I was just correcting you because Oy kicks ass! (And I wouldn't want him to be characterized as "sleepy Oy").
    lol just trying to have some fun here and teasing ya!

I actually got hooked up with an Oy the Brave statue just recently, direct from Alex. Time to take it off my sig list I guess...
    I was teasing as well. Best to you and yours!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$220!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, I am done on this one. Much as I would like to be the one who owns it, it is getting a little too rich for my blood. God speed to the winner!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Only $220....still a few days left
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is the new "TMSG" so do not miss out!!! You'll regret it!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, someone is interested in this item. Hmmmm, who could it be now????

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks as if it is getting to be a bit of a dog fight!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That. Is. AWESOME! and hilarious. I love it.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME! and hilarious. I love it.
    Well, then are you "Minion" enough to bid on it? Let us see the strength of your "Goggles" !!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am the high Bidder!!! You can come see it once in awhile in my collection thread!!!

Awesome freaking item!!!! As a matter of fact, where the heck did it all come from?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Up to $315. Wow!!

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

So who is the lucky winner?
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    So who is the lucky winner?
    Can't say (long story about a hard lesson learned). If the winner wants to disclose who they are, then we will know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast