Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 1731

Thread: The It remake

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More IT pops on the way...

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like Pennywise is showing up in Space Jam 2. Pretty sure King never thought Pennywise would be playing basketball against Bugs Bunny when he wrote 'It'.

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...ker-voldemort/
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did you actually see Pennywise in that blurry video or is it just being assumed since all those other WB villians are there that he will be as well?

EDIT: Nevermind, I looked up some stills from the video and you can see him behind the Joker. What a weird movie this is going to be.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Exiting the theater after having just seen the first It, my brother-in-law (a fellow long-time King reader and devotee of the novel) and I immediately launched into an excited analysis of what we'd just seen, comparing it to the novel, hitting all the high points, of which there were plenty. It was so damn good, and with the same group teaming up with a nice cast of adult Losers, we were pumped and confident about Chapter 2.

I managed to miss It Chapter 2 in the theaters last fall, and got to see it two days ago. This was not just a bad movie; it was a terrible movie. What the fuck did they do? I don't think anything has ever disappointed me this much in my life.

I think Hader wasn't the best choice for Richie (although, on paper, he should've been), but the movie was so bad it wouldn't have mattered.

Adult Eddie seemed to play every scene for laughs, like he was in an episode of Stan Against Evil.

Shaky Pennywise was kind of creepy in the first one, but was just silly here.

The first 45 minutes were mostly dull (I wasn't thinking "bad movie" at that point; I was just waiting for the awesome to show up).

Pennywise sounded like Winnie The Pooh half the time.

Pennywise hardly seemed to be around, and when he was around, he wasn't scary (and what was with that tongue?).

Bev's knowledge that they would all die if they refused to fight Pennywise seemed like unnecessary addition of motivation - what, honoring your pledge to save your fellow losers by battling the evil child-killing monster you'd bested earlier in life wasn't enough?

Adult Henry was wasted.

The flashbacks to the kids were mostly wasted, adding nothing, only serving to prove that yes, they waited too long to film this (Ben was obviously older, and while Eddie's face was the same, he was like a foot taller).

Some monsters in the first one (the headless child, the leper) were borderline funny, but also creepy enough to pass muster; here, they were pure silliness: the leper (and his tongue), the legs, the hag monster Bev encountered, and Paul Bunyan moved like a Tim Burton cartoon character. So damn much of this movie felt hokey.

Speaking of hokey, the running joke about people not liking Bill's books' endings was funny the first time, but they kept it going, which would've made sense if this was supposed to be a Scary Movie and not a scary movie.

I don't know if anything at all felt scary here. And even scenes built of ordinary sensible dialogue carried no atmosphere, no feeling of dread; those scenes felt like they could've been saved by bringing in whoever directed The Conjuring (no shortage of atmosphere with those movies).

Mike's role of being the one who knew what was what in Derry underscores just how dumb the decision was to make Ben (not Mike) the Derry historian as a child (not really a criticism of the 2nd movie, just confirmation of the fuck-up in the first one).

And "Here's Johnny!"?? Really? That was fucking insulting to anyone that's ever enjoyed anything by King.

Speaking of King: his cameo was a waste of time and detracted from what could've been an emotional scene of weight. The bike collapsing under Bill just outside the store was a moment of authentic humor done right - congrats, guys, on getting that one thing right.

The only other thing I liked here was the fortune cookie message ("guess Stanley couldn't cut it"); if they'd stopped there, they might've been okay (I was willing to ignore the utter lack of chemistry or tension with the cast; man, that scene was so much better in the miniseries), but the uber-CGI monsters and ooze to come was just awful.

This was so bad that it retroactively damaged how I look at the first one, which was, in and of itself, a hell of a movie, but one I can no longer enjoy.

Is this how New York Knick fans felt when The Phil Jackson took over, but ended up doing little but peeing his pants?

From this moment forward, I don't want to hear any criticism of the miniseries, which is to be regarded, now and forever, as the definitive adaptation.

Yes, the special effects were poor in spots, but what can you fairly expect from an early-90s made-for-TV movie? And yes, in the final battle scene, the spider was poor, but at least the idea of tearing a monster apart was nowhere near as dumb as the idea of bullying Pennywise into a manageable size before killing him (what was he, an evil intergalactic shrinky-dink?). That adaptation got so much right - the structure, the heart, actual tension, performances you could believe - that went well beyond whatever the effects were doing.

Damn it.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, you have issues!!! LOL

And the 1990 TV Mini-series was lame as hell!! It was an extended sitcom with a really well played evil clown that sooooo wanted to scre the shit out of people, but because of TV restrictions at the time just couldn't do it!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Exiting the theater after having just seen the first It, my brother-in-law (a fellow long-time King reader and devotee of the novel) and I immediately launched into an excited analysis of what we'd just seen, comparing it to the novel, hitting all the high points, of which there were plenty. It was so damn good, and with the same group teaming up with a nice cast of adult Losers, we were pumped and confident about Chapter 2.

I managed to miss It Chapter 2 in the theaters last fall, and got to see it two days ago. This was not just a bad movie; it was a terrible movie. What the fuck did they do? I don't think anything has ever disappointed me this much in my life.

I think Hader wasn't the best choice for Richie (although, on paper, he should've been), but the movie was so bad it wouldn't have mattered.

Adult Eddie seemed to play every scene for laughs, like he was in an episode of Stan Against Evil.

Shaky Pennywise was kind of creepy in the first one, but was just silly here.

The first 45 minutes were mostly dull (I wasn't thinking "bad movie" at that point; I was just waiting for the awesome to show up).

Pennywise sounded like Winnie The Pooh half the time.

Pennywise hardly seemed to be around, and when he was around, he wasn't scary (and what was with that tongue?).

Bev's knowledge that they would all die if the refused to fight Pennywise seemed like unnecessary addition of motivation - what, honoring your pledge to save your fellow losers by battling the evil child-killing monster you'd bested earlier in life wasn't enough?

Adult Henry was wasted.

The flashbacks to the kids were mostly wasted, adding nothing, only serving to prove that yes, they waited too long to film this (Ben was obviously older, and while Eddie's face was the same, he was like a foot taller).

Some monsters in the first one (the headless child, the leper) were borderline funny, but also creepy enough to pass muster; here, they were pure silliness: the leper (and his tongue), the legs, the hag monster Bev encountered, and Paul Bunyan moved like a Tim Burton cartoon character. So damn much of this movie felt hokey.

Speaking of hokey, the running joke about people not liking Bill's books' endings was funny the first time, but they kept it going, which would've made sense if this was supposed to be a Scary Movie and not a scary movie.

I don't know if anything at all felt scary here. And even scenes built of ordinary sensible dialogue carried no atmosphere, no feeling of dread; those scenes felt like they could've been saved by bringing in whoever directed The Conjuring (no shortage of atmosphere with those movies).

Mike's role of being the one who knew what was what in Derry underscores just how dumb the decision was to make Ben (not Mike) the Derry historian as a child (not really a criticism of the 2nd movie, just confirmation of the fuck-up in the first one).

And "Here's Johnny!"?? Really? That was fucking insulting to anyone that's ever enjoyed anything by King.

Speaking of King: his cameo was a waste of time and detracted from what could've been an emotional scene of weight. The bike collapsing under Bill just outside the store was a moment of authentic humor done right - congrats, guys, on getting that one thing right.

The only other thing I liked here was the fortune cookie message ("guess Stanley couldn't cut it"); if they'd stopped there, they might've been okay (I was willing to ignore the utter lack of chemistry or tension with the cast; man, that scene was so much better in the miniseries), but the uber-CGI monsters and ooze to come was just awful.

This was so bad that it retroactively damaged how I look at the first one, which was, in and of itself, a hell of a movie, but one I can no longer enjoy.

Is this how New York Knick fans felt when The Phil Jackson took over, but ended up doing little but peeing his pants?

From this moment forward, I don't want to hear any criticism of the miniseries, which is to be regarded, now and forever, as the definitive adaptation.

Yes, the special effects were poor in spots, but what can you fairly expect from an early-90s made-for-TV movie? And yes, in the final battle scene, the spider was poor, but at least the idea of tearing a monster apart was nowhere near as dumb as the idea of bullying Pennywise into a manageable size before killing him (what was he, an evil intergalactic shrinky-dink?). That adaptation got so much right - the structure, the heart, actual tension, performances you could believe - that went well beyond whatever the effects were doing.

Damn it.
    The Miniseries sucked sorry. Id be shocked if anyone agreed with that silly statement! haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I am still waiting for the directors cuts dammit .

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

There's much laughter at the miniseries now, but no one was laughing at it at the time. I suppose you could all be the few people that disliked it off the bat, but...it left a pretty positive dent out there. It effectively interpreted the source material and had some real creepy touches, which is far more than can be said for Chapter 2.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The Miniseries sucked sorry. Id be shocked if anyone agreed with that silly statement!
    For anyone who first saw the miniseries in the last 10 years or so, I understand this, but I'm curious what people who saw it at the time thought about it at the time (I don't know how many people on TDT saw it when it aired, but I would be stunned if the initial reaction among that group wasn't quite positive).

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I watched IT CHAPTER 2 last night on Blu-Ray. I also saw it at the theater. I liked it better the 2nd time around, but I still like IT CHAPTER 1 better. That's as far as my criticism will go.
    I saw the IT mini-series on TV when it was first broadcast. I remember liking it, but was disappointed with the giant spider. The only other thing I remember is that John Boy was in it.
    EXCEPT --- The only clear recollection I have of the mini-series was the little monsters coming out of the fortune cookies.
    It is interesting that Peter S. can make one of his eyes move independently of the other, I can do that too! And that was REAL drool, like yuk! I watched the special features.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    ...And that was REAL drool, like yuk!
    I have to say, I admire the commitment to craft.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it was not unexpected that people like Chapter 1 more than Chapter 2. Chapter 1 had all the advantages: new story, nice characters, kids, the 80s, a town that you don't forget, first appereances by Pennywise. It had A LOT so you'd emphatize with the Losers.

Chapter 2 don't have any of the surprises of the first part nor the advantage of having kids as main characters, adults that have to react to Pennywise's appereances and depict the battle and defeat of Pennywise. I realized that most of the people didn't consider this and expected the film to surprise them the same way the first did.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And the miniseries was good when I first watched it in the '90s (I was a pre-teenager in 1991 when I watched it) but aged poorly. Carrie (1976), for example, aged very well.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The Miniseries sucked sorry. Id be shocked if anyone agreed with that silly statement!
    For anyone who first saw the miniseries in the last 10 years or so, I understand this, but I'm curious what people who saw it at the time thought about it at the time (I don't know how many people on TDT saw it when it aired, but I would be stunned if the initial reaction among that group wasn't quite positive).
    I saw the mini series when it first aired and besides most of Tim Curry's portrayal of Pennywise was left utterly disappointed by the adaptation.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I think it was not unexpected that people like Chapter 1 more than Chapter 2. Chapter 1 had all the advantages: new story, nice characters, kids, the 80s, a town that you don't forget, first appereances by Pennywise. It had A LOT so you'd emphatize with the Losers.

Chapter 2 don't have any of the surprises of the first part nor the advantage of having kids as main characters, adults that have to react to Pennywise's appereances and depict the battle and defeat of Pennywise. I realized that most of the people didn't consider this and expected the film to surprise them the same way the first did.
    ALL this. I totally agree.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I am just curious. How would have people done it differently. Only one movie. Mixed in the adult and child parts together... Just looking for thoughts on what could have made part II better in peoples
    eyes.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    And the miniseries was good when I first watched it in the '90s (I was a pre-teenager in 1991 when I watched it) but aged poorly. Carrie (1976), for example, aged very well.
    Agree with Ari. I was a junior in high school when the series was released so remember little as far as initial reaction. I'm sure I liked it at time. I watched it again before Chapter 1 was released and its pretty bad.

Also agreed that Chapter 1 is the best IT movie/show thus far.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

I think part 1 of the miniseries still holds up well. I watched it last year at an outdoor screening and it was still effective. Tim Curry and the kids are all great.

As for the movies I’m in the minority but I prefer part 2. Part 1 left me underwhelmed.

My Collection

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I am just curious. How would have people done it differently. Only one movie. Mixed in the adult and child parts together... Just looking for thoughts on what could have made part II better in peoples
    eyes.
    Fix the ending. Troy's criticism of the ending of pt 2 is spot on.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Cool

Well, I see how some people may have not liked it. But in the end, wasn't Pennywise an evil bully. How do you beat a bully. By standing up to them. That's all I see that part being. Then the bully doesn't seem so big and bad anymore. I don't know. I thought part 2 was not bad. Maybe if they put out a directors cut it will have a different ending. Was it as good as the first one? Maybe not. Was it total crap, I did not think so. Again, I am still waiting to see if they put out a directors cut, or have one movie with both movies mixed as one.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I would have had Angelina Jolie as Maleficent swoop down from Asgard (in a much skimpier costume), wielding a Valyrian Steel sword that doesn't make a scraping sound when she pulls it from her NON-METALLIC sheath, lop Pennywise's head off, with a string of drool ten feet long swirling across the panoramic screen turning into a swarm of blackbirds that attack the frozen cheerleaders who are staring at the giant Paul Bunyon's butt and peck their costumes off, leaving them naked but undaunted, screaming their war cries as they pluck the pointy ended fence posts out of the border surrounding the house at 29 Neibolt Street to stab the clown's decapitated body until it's nothing but a quivering mass of guacamole jelly.

...but that's just me.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I see how some people may have not liked it. But in the end, wasn't Pennywise an evil bully. How do you beat a bully. By standing up to them. That's all I see that part being. Then the bully doesn't seem so big and bad anymore. I don't know. I thought part 2 was not bad. Maybe if they put out a directors cut it will have a different ending. Was it as good as the first one? Maybe not. Was it total crap, I did not think so. Again, I am still waiting to see if they put out a directors cut, or have one movie with both movies mixed as one.
    They've been teasing a "supercut" of both films combined but who knows when/if that will be made.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    They've been teasing a "supercut" of both films combined but who knows when/if that will be made.
    Then I guess I will still be waiting. I will even take directors cut of both. Because I do find them to be better. For instance, the directors cut of 1408 is really good and has a different ending then the theater ending. I think it holds more to the short story ending.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I would have had Angelina Jolie as Maleficent swoop down from Asgard (in a much skimpier costume), wielding a Valyrian Steel sword that doesn't make a scraping sound when she pulls it from her NON-METALLIC sheath, lop Pennywise's head off, with a string of drool ten feet long swirling across the panoramic screen turning into a swarm of blackbirds that attack the frozen cheerleaders who are staring at the giant Paul Bunyon's butt and peck their costumes off, leaving them naked but undaunted, screaming their war cries as they pluck the pointy ended fence posts out of the border surrounding the house at 29 Neibolt Street to stab the clown's decapitated body until it's nothing but a quivering mass of guacamole jelly.

...but that's just me.
    Way to spoil the Director's Cut, Steve!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 LastLast