Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1731

Thread: The It remake

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That was great!!!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Any news on an extended cut of the film for home video? Or do people think maybe around when part 2 comes out.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'm hoping they don't do a Lord Of The Rings thing where you have to sort through 17 releases to find the one true best one.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I am still waiting for The Lord of The Rings to put on 4k.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Any news on an extended cut of the film for home video? Or do people think maybe around when part 2 comes out.
    Zero sources on this, but I’d bet there will only be a home cut if the sequel underperforms at the box office in an effort to recoup

AND if I were them, I’d call it a King cut and tout that the deleted scenes were from the book that didn’t make the theater

My Mood
    Cool

So are you saying that it will most likely be after the sequel is released in the theaters? And if it does good, you don't think they will have a directors cut of the first movie? I don't even
    have it all because I refuse to buy it again in 4k. I mean, if they are going to do it, I would want director cuts of both.
    both films.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    ...I’d bet there will only be a home cut if the sequel underperforms at the box office in an effort to recoup...
    Don't most films add deleted/extra scenes for the home release (DVD/Blu-Ray) anyway, as a matter of course? I suppose it's a matter of whether they're actually worked into the movie in a watchable way; I don't know how common that is. Still it seems like the kind of thing that would drive sales, which I'd think they'd want to do irrespective of the box office performance. But then, if I had a nickel for every time the world went against what I found logical, well, I'd have a shitload of nickels.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Love this!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    So are you saying that it will most likely be after the sequel is released in the theaters? And if it does good, you don't think they will have a directors cut of the first movie? I don't even
    have it all because I refuse to buy it again in 4k. I mean, if they are going to do it, I would want director cuts of both.
    both films.
    I don’t think there will ever be alternate cuts of Chapter 1 released (again, zero sources on this)
    It’s a longer than average film - indicates minimal studio interference - that performed better than anyone hoped and the director has received almost universal praise for his work. There’s really no motivation on their end to do so.

Though I’d certainly love to see deleted scenes if they decide to release them with some IT bundle that includes both chapters, etc when the time comes. And FYI it looks straight up glorious in 4K so if a good deal for both films comes around, I’d highly recommend

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    ...I’d bet there will only be a home cut if the sequel underperforms at the box office in an effort to recoup...
    Don't most films add deleted/extra scenes for the home release (DVD/Blu-Ray) anyway, as a matter of course? I suppose it's a matter of whether they're actually worked into the movie in a watchable way; I don't know how common that is. Still it seems like the kind of thing that would drive sales, which I'd think they'd want to do irrespective of the box office performance. But then, if I had a nickel for every time the world went against what I found logical, well, I'd have a shitload of nickels.
    I think that practice was more common post Star Wars prequels, but pre Marvel films. Back then consumers were happy for just the novelty to see what was on the cutting room floor. But now that editing/CGI has become insanely expensive - coupled with Marvel and others releasing “shorts” along with alternate endings etc, it’s now become very expensive to put together an “unfinished” product that only Blu-ray owners will get to see as opposed to the “throw this in there for them” approach hey used to take

That being said, I think your point about purposely shooting add’l scenes is still relevant, but since those are now so expensive to polish before release, the studios use them as an investment instead of the trimmed fat they used to be by releasing one or two of these scenes or special features a week or so before blu ray release as a marketing tool

Again, zero sources but just a trend I’ve noticed

If anything, with IT, if I was part of marketing for ole Pennywise, I’d suggest they go the Deadpool route and release a PG-13 version (not for us purists of course) with the home release and promote it as an homage to the Tim curry mini series by making it suitable for network tv...then wait for AMC to offer the cash for broadcast rights

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I was looking around to see if anyone had fan edited the original It tv miniseries; trim stuff out, change music, etc...
    I found this pretty easily.
    http://128k.ca/fanedits/
    When you click the download link at the top of the page, it takes you to the film to watch online. You can also direct download it from the google drive location that they have it saved at.
    The person who edited it has a list of everything they did to it. It's quite different, most notably, it removes all of Mike Hanlon's narration.
    Enjoy.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Never heard of that before !
    But 8go.... I wouldnt mind a lower quality version.

I may stlll take a look at it later on, thanks
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Trailer for Chapter 2 lands this Thursday.

On an awesome news I received last week, the local Warner office contacted me to be involved in the promotion, just as I did with Chapter 1 ❤.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Awesome

My Mood
    Cool

Can't wait until Thursday .

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's great, Ari, hope you have fun with the promo!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The trailer will arrive att "noon" according to King, which seems to be 18h (Paris time)

> https://twitter.com/StephenKing/stat...75189080457217
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Trailer for Chapter 2 lands this Thursday.

On an awesome news I received last week, the local Warner office contacted me to be involved in the promotion, just as I did with Chapter 1 ❤.
    ARI.. have you seen it yet? What you think if so?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was actually pretty creepy!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

#goosebumps
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'm sure the movie will be good, but I found the trailer pretty lackluster:

Spoiler:
    It opens with over 2 minutes with Bev and Mrs. Kersh - while this scene no doubt works in context of the movie, it makes for a loooooong 2 minutes here.

Then we have several random short cuts, which is usually what you get at the end of a trailer, but nothing here stayed on screen long enough to build atmosphere/anticipation

Compare to the trailer for part 1, which was the total opposite:
    - less than a minute setting up Georgie's death
    - a montage-thing showing a curfew notice and a missing child poster with a voice-over discussing Derry's history of deaths and disappearances
    - conversations among the kids, culminating in Pennywise's slideshow
    ...which all leads to a series of semi-random cuts, but they are pretty damn creepy given what's been set up.

I know - it doesn't matter how good the trailer is, or which trailer is better; it's just that today's was the only small bite we are allowed for now, and I really wanted to enjoy it more than I did.

...here's waiting for trailer 2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast