Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 70 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: The It remake

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Dyson View Post
    What haunts have you been to? Most newcomers to The Dark Tower are squarely interested or even genuinely impressed. Fans tend to be split between support and disgust.
    I've already mentioned this but Reddit is one prime example.

https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comm...al_trailer_hd/

I personally haven't seen anyone unfamiliar with the source material period express interest in this. I mean I'm sure there are by the laws of averages but I haven't come across them.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Check out all those trailer reaction videos when the first trailer dropped. Most were unfamiliar and were very impressed.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fair enough, I've never watched any of those youtube reaction videos for anything unless it's something like a grandma being made to watch 2girls1cup.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Let's float:

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I don't think that's the same as what was shown at comic con. Reports were that the trailer showed pennywise Ripping off Georgie's arm

Gunslinger Apprentice Steve will become famous soon enough Steve's Avatar

The more I see of this project, the more I think that it's on track to be the best King adaptation not helmed by Darabont or Reiner. I can feel the love for the novel oozing from each frame, and despite the era change it appears to perfectly capture the nostalgia element that was so prevalent in King's writing. Skarsgard seems to be going for the childlike route, which is how I personally envisioned the perfect Pennywise (in my mind, I imagined a squeaky-voiced androgynous take on the character).

"I aim to misbehave."
    -- Malcolm Reynolds

"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar."
    -- Hoban Washburne

"What does that make us?"
    "Big damn heroes, sir."
    "Ain't we just."
    -- Malcolm Reynolds and Zoe Washburne

Country
    Country Flag

Love one of the comments on YouTube already, and it's been all of 10 minutes: "This new stranger things season looks great."

Gunslinger Apprentice georgiesarm is on a distinguished road

This movie just looks so gorgeous, every shot is full of style, beauty and occasionally creepiness. I love, love, love that they used the part of the book where Georgie first sees the yellow eyes popping up, but then It changes them into the beautiful blue eyes of his mother/Bill to gain his trust.

Country
    Country Flag

Not crazy about the giggle they've given Pennywise but otherwise looks great.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by georgiesarm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post

He does not stutter in the Fukunaga/Palmer script I read. He also was named Will for some reason. That's not the final script but it's one the movie is based off of.
    From page one of a 2016 draft of the script :

I have the March 2014 script tough guy.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

The original IT miniseries was on TV last night. I turned it on and when my daughters saw what it was, they were like "nope!" and left the room. I yelled after them, "Where are you going? You're going to miss IT!". Then laughed more than I should have at my unintended pun.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone catch the classic Pennywise cameo in the trailer? I thought that was a nice nod to Curry.

My Collection

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

To the back and left, right?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Anyone catch the classic Pennywise cameo in the trailer? I thought that was a nice nod to Curry.
    What is the time mark?
    Closest I saw was in the newspaper at the 1:05 mark.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Got it. Thanks. ~2:15 mark.

Country
    Country Flag

Check out Grace's breakdown, she spotlights it.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

There are possibilities there.

I'll always be curious as to what Poulter would have done.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I'll always be curious about what Swinton could have done but I think they chose well. Skarsgård has a playful menace in the eyes that I really like, looking on IMDB, I notice he was born in 1990, the same year the mini-series premiered. I feel old!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Skarsgård....was born in 1990, the same year the mini-series premiered.
    That's just wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 70 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast