Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: The It remake

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I am so sick of people complaining 'omg this Pennywise looks nothing like the original SO STUPID' when the 'original Pennywise aka Tim Curry' looks NOTHING like the original Pennywise in the book. Granted, this movie has gone more Victorian in style (which makes sense since he's been pretending to be a clown for awhile and I don't expect IT to be keeping up with the latest trends), but the overall presentation is much more akin to the novel. Pennywise did not have a bright yellow suit with plenty of other colours on it which was all baggy and bulbous looking, since his suit is described as being silver, with frills on the neck, wrists, and ankles, with orange pompoms, and he is fairly lean. Such criticism seems to be solely levied by those who never read the book and only ever watched the crappy miniseries, of which Pennywise, while entertaining, is a poor imitation of Pennywise in the novel.
    I'll agree with Matt in that I never cared for the Curry Pennywise. Lots of folks loved it but it just wasn't for me. Pennywise 2.0 is more my speed. But a lot of folks seem not to care for IT either. Apples and oranges I suppose.

I don't think Matt was specifically addressing your post, Tommy; just venting in general. On the other hand, Matt, when you post on a forum, JMO, you're addressing anyone who reads it to an extent.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought the picture in the pipe was quite creepy!

I'll admit finding the following gag pictures amusing, though.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I was venting about the topic of the new pictures, but just what I've read outside of the website.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I was venting about the topic of the new pictures, but just what I've read outside of the website.
    I thought you were calling me "SO STUPID" for something I didn't say. They are many reasons to call me stupid (obviously) but not for something I didn't say. That's where I was coming from in my response. Serves me right for assuming your post was directed at me personally and not asking you first. Apologies for the misunderstanding.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    That emoji always reminds me of a football huddle. Break!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am guessing the reviews will be good on this... I sincerely feel it and I love the look of the clown. Going with a 77% on Rotten Tomatoes!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I am guessing the reviews will be good on this... I sincerely feel it and I love the look of the clown. Going with a 77% on Rotten Tomatoes!
    I agree, Kris. Dare I say, I see this doing better than TDT and I for one I'm actually looking more forward to IT.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I agree, Kris. Dare I say, I see this doing better than TDT and I for one I'm actually looking more forward to IT.
    I am so hyped about both (IT and TDT... even ATM joke) I love IT from the book to the original film, Curry was great but still can't wait to see the "new" pennywise! I still can't take TDT serious yet as it's not the book (unlike "most" of SK's work) but still will be their on opening night!! All in all this is going to be a crazy year...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I am so hyped about both (IT and TDT... even ATM joke) I love IT from the book to the original film, Curry was great but still can't wait to see the "new" pennywise! I still can't take TDT serious yet as it's not the book (unlike "most" of SK's work) but still will be their on opening night!! All in all this is going to be a crazy year...
    Never had much luck with ATM. Always reads wrong pin/insufficient funds '17 in general has some cool flicks coming out. Maybe the SK movies will open the door to more young readers.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just out my name down for official poster of IT in my local cinema...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

COOL!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

COOL!
    I know, I'm also down for TDT... really can't wait! Shame I can't get them autographed

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are you sure that they wont forget 'til then?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

I'll keep popping in to keep my "place in the que" . also because we are out of the way when they come to collect the poster/ props they tend to forget about paying them a visit...

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Each of the seven members of The Losers Club, on set, in costume: http://www.inquisitr.com/3943178/ste...oto-countdown/

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm disappointed Beverly has short hair.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post

If you're talking about the picture in the article, look again. Her hair is very long and pulled around her right side.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post

If you're talking about the picture in the article, look again. Her hair is very long and pulled around her right side.
    Oops. I missed that. Good catch.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[Obligatory Lauren Ambrose for adult Bev message.]

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post

It's a fun casting decision to make (bring on the ginger ladies...)
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

I love a fiery red head... as long as it's a woman...

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The casting seems great.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

I love a fiery red head... as long as it's a woman...
    Damn, you had to qualify it. I had the perfect person for you.

Spoiler:

Fiery? Check.
    Red-head? Check.
    Woman? Nope...

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast