Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: The It remake

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think it's september 8th

Link
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I took it form SK.com.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by nocny View Post
    I took it form SK.com.
    That's a typo. When you click the More Information link, the EW web page says Sept. 8, 2017.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Along the Path of the Beam brethren will become famous soon enough

You'd think since it's getting released that late in the year anyway, they'd just push it back closer to Halloween time.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://1iota.com/Show/584/Movie-Screening---It
    Movie Screening - It
    DATE: Thu Dec 15
    TIME: 3:00 PM
    WHERE: Burbank, CA

We are looking for 18-49 year olds to attend a special advance screening of the new film "It".

Based on Stephen King’s best-selling novel. A group of young kids face their biggest fears when they seek answers to the disappearance of children in their hometown of Derry, Maine. They square off against an evil clown named Pennywise, whose history of murder and violence dates back for centuries.

This film will likely be rated R.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Were anybody able to go there?
    Guess the viewers are not allowed to talk about it
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Were anybody able to go there?
    Guess the viewers are not allowed to talk about it
    Anyone who attended had to sign a non-disclosure agreement. This was a first cut of the film, with no visual effects in place.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't sign a ND, so I can tell you that despite several requests, I did not receive tickets.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm happy to see that it is going to be most likely Rated R. Not that they couldn't do the film justice with PG since there really isn't anything that graphic in the novel and they could do some trickery to get away with it, but Rated R will more or less allow the language to come across as more like the book. I'm not sure if the film will have a bunch of N-Bombs in it or not, but I can bet if it's R there will be some.

Excited for next year. The Dark Tower on July 28tha and then seven weeks later IT

I can only assume they'll be filming the parts of IT Part II in my city and the surrounding area again, but who knows?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I'm happy to see that it is going to be most likely Rated R.
    Where did you hear this? (Not arguing with you, just curious - I would also be encouraged by an R rating).

I can only assume they'll be filming the parts of IT Part II in my city and the surrounding area again, but who knows?
    This reminds me of a question I keep forgetting to ask - does anyone know if they filmed for both movies (a la Lord Of The Rings) or just the first one? Given that It is broken into 2 films, that they are definitely doing a second film (unless perhaps it isn't definite?), and that it involves children (intrafilm growth spurts and voice changes are an issue!), it would make sense to film them both at once (unless they are doing 100% kids in film #1, and 100% adults in film #2, which makes some sense, but would feel weird to me).
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just the first one.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I'm happy to see that it is going to be most likely Rated R.
    Where did you hear this? (Not arguing with you, just curious - I would also be encouraged by an R rating).

This reminds me of a question I keep forgetting to ask - does anyone know if they filmed for both movies (a la Lord Of The Rings) or just the first one? Given that It is broken into 2 films, that they are definitely doing a second film (unless perhaps it isn't definite?), and that it involves children (intrafilm growth spurts and voice changes are an issue!), it would make sense to film them both at once (unless they are doing 100% kids in film #1, and 100% adults in film #2, which makes some sense, but would feel weird to me).
    It Movie Hopefully Shooting This Year; Will Be Rated-R

The first one is 100% the kids' story. The existence of a second movie is probably predicated on the performance of the first.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I really hope this movie isn't complete crap. I've been looking forward to it forever. I really want them to do the book justice and not some hokey horror film.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gunslinger Apprentice Steve will become famous soon enough Steve's Avatar

"I aim to misbehave."
    -- Malcolm Reynolds

"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar."
    -- Hoban Washburne

"What does that make us?"
    "Big damn heroes, sir."
    "Ain't we just."
    -- Malcolm Reynolds and Zoe Washburne

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Just a tip, but usually, even if the original post is taken down, the original .jpg file is still on the server. So when posting social media pics, don't post a link, but the actual direct link to the file as a picture.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I agree, the original isn't even creepy in the slightest.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I am so sick of people complaining 'omg this Pennywise looks nothing like the original SO STUPID' when the 'original Pennywise aka Tim Curry' looks NOTHING like the original Pennywise in the book. Granted, this movie has gone more Victorian in style (which makes sense since he's been pretending to be a clown for awhile and I don't expect IT to be keeping up with the latest trends), but the overall presentation is much more akin to the novel. Pennywise did not have a bright yellow suit with plenty of other colours on it which was all baggy and bulbous looking, since his suit is described as being silver, with frills on the neck, wrists, and ankles, with orange pompoms, and he is fairly lean. Such criticism seems to be solely levied by those who never read the book and only ever watched the crappy miniseries, of which Pennywise, while entertaining, is a poor imitation of Pennywise in the novel.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the Rhino pic. There's nothing wrong with making a bit of fun at things. Of course the new Pennywise has to look quite different than the previous video/film.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I am so sick of people complaining 'omg this Pennywise looks nothing like the original SO STUPID' when the 'original Pennywise aka Tim Curry' looks NOTHING like the original Pennywise in the book. Granted, this movie has gone more Victorian in style (which makes sense since he's been pretending to be a clown for awhile and I don't expect IT to be keeping up with the latest trends), but the overall presentation is much more akin to the novel. Pennywise did not have a bright yellow suit with plenty of other colours on it which was all baggy and bulbous looking, since his suit is described as being silver, with frills on the neck, wrists, and ankles, with orange pompoms, and he is fairly lean. Such criticism seems to be solely levied by those who never read the book and only ever watched the crappy miniseries, of which Pennywise, while entertaining, is a poor imitation of Pennywise in the novel.
    Gurl, is your weave too tight? Relax! I was making no comment one way or another about what this new Pennywise looks like compared to the miniseries, I thought the memes making fun of that particular pic were funny is all

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I think whether the new Pennywise is creepy or not comes down to Skarsgard's performance - the movements, the inflections, etc. He'll have captured Pennywise or he won't have. I'm ready to enjoy it.

My issue with the new photo is that it looks like they photoshopped a pic of him standing vertically and simply rotated it 90 degrees - just odd and unrealistic.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Agreed, it looks very fake and photoshopped, which is what makes the memes even funnier. I highly doubt that's a still from the film.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Gurl, is your weave too tight? Relax! I was making no comment one way or another about what this new Pennywise looks like compared to the miniseries, I thought the memes making fun of that particular pic were funny is all
    If I was replying to you I'd have addressed you.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

If I was replying to you I'd have addressed you.
    Then who were you replying to or were you simply venting?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast