Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: The It remake

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Loving the '80s clothes.
    Pretty sure that's just young actors dressed in today's fashion. 80s fashion was much louder. And their shirts wold be tucked in.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if they'll do 'that' scene with Henry and Patrick in the woods.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Interview with Lawrence D. Cohen on "It" (1990)

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news...stephen-kings/

Some interesting stuff. An interview with Tommy Lee Wallace is coming soon.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I wonder if they'll do 'that' scene with Henry and Patrick in the woods.
    You want to see that shit!?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

http://oshawaexpress.ca/oshawa-sewer...terary-terror/
    Those living around the old Fittings Property may catch a glimpse of something a little unsettling in the coming weeks, as Oshawa is set to become home to one of fiction’s most terrifying creatures.

A recent filming notice sent out to homes in the area of Eulalie Avenue and James Street near downtown Oshawa has advised residents that filming of a new adaptation for Stephen King’s epic novel “It” will be shooting in the area from Aug. 5 to 8. Some vigilant residents may have noticed some changes to the area already, as the notice advises construction on the set got underway on July 11.

“We will be erecting a structure on the vacant lot on the southeast corner of Eulalie Avenue and James Street,” the notice reads.

“During this time, there will be construction vehicles and crews working on James Street and Eulalie Ave.”

The movie, produced by Warner Bros. and set for release in the fall of 2017, follows a group of young kids in the summer of 1989 as they battle an evil presence living in the sewers of their small town. The creature, known only as “It,” hunts children by using their worst fears against them. Most commonly, it appears in the form of a clown.

Requests for comment to the film’s assistant location manager were not returned as of The Oshawa Express’ press deadline, so it is unclear what setting the site will represent in the film.

“We are sensitive to the complexities of filming on location and we are aware that we are guests in your neighborhood,” the notice continues.

“Because of this, we endeavour to make it as uneventful an experience as possible for the residents and businesses closest to our work area and the neighbourhood in general.”

Country
    Country Flag

The original mini-series will be released on blu-ray in October: http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Stephe...Blu-ray/66290/

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Want it.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    http://oshawaexpress.ca/oshawa-sewer...terary-terror/
    Those living around the old Fittings Property may catch a glimpse of something a little unsettling in the coming weeks, as Oshawa is set to become home to one of fiction’s most terrifying creatures.

A recent filming notice sent out to homes in the area of Eulalie Avenue and James Street near downtown Oshawa has advised residents that filming of a new adaptation for Stephen King’s epic novel “It” will be shooting in the area from Aug. 5 to 8. Some vigilant residents may have noticed some changes to the area already, as the notice advises construction on the set got underway on July 11.

“We will be erecting a structure on the vacant lot on the southeast corner of Eulalie Avenue and James Street,” the notice reads.

“During this time, there will be construction vehicles and crews working on James Street and Eulalie Ave.”

The movie, produced by Warner Bros. and set for release in the fall of 2017, follows a group of young kids in the summer of 1989 as they battle an evil presence living in the sewers of their small town. The creature, known only as “It,” hunts children by using their worst fears against them. Most commonly, it appears in the form of a clown.

Requests for comment to the film’s assistant location manager were not returned as of The Oshawa Express’ press deadline, so it is unclear what setting the site will represent in the film.

“We are sensitive to the complexities of filming on location and we are aware that we are guests in your neighborhood,” the notice continues.

“Because of this, we endeavour to make it as uneventful an experience as possible for the residents and businesses closest to our work area and the neighbourhood in general.”
    Where do you think I live, bro? I'm hanging out where they are filming while they are here. Pennywise lives beneath MY shitty city, not yours, or anyone elses, MINE.

So you best believe in a week or so I will have some pictures for you guys. Might even swing by to check out construction beforehand.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Pennywise will return September 2017. BEEP! BEEP! #itthemovie

Tweet from Horror-Con
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Pennywise will return September 2017. BEEP! BEEP! #itthemovie

Tweet from Horror-Con
    The release date has actually been announced for a while: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...release-887096

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I saw the post and I thought that this October something was going to be shown at Horror-Con.

And no..I'm not high
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The set they are building in my city

House on Niebolt Street? I kind of pictured it being smaller.

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Steve will become famous soon enough Steve's Avatar

29 Neibolt Street looks very creepy. Really hoping we get to see the leper.

Am I right in guessing that the first film (which deals with their childhood) will be about two hours or so long? I do hope each character gets their full focus.

"I aim to misbehave."
    -- Malcolm Reynolds

"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar."
    -- Hoban Washburne

"What does that make us?"
    "Big damn heroes, sir."
    "Ain't we just."
    -- Malcolm Reynolds and Zoe Washburne

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I can only hope each film is between 2 1/2 and 3 hours. I think two and a half for both, making one 5 hour movie, is probably the best way to go about it without making each seem overlong or leaving too much out, like the 4 hour long TV series had to do. An extra hour should give them plenty to work with.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It should be 7 hours long and give me free popcorn while I watch....

Gunslinger Apprentice georgiesarm is on a distinguished road

It's currently planned as 2 hours per movie. The mini-series was 3 hours in running time, though, so that would already be an hour longer.

The producer did hint at the possibility of a director's cut on Instagram, so we could be getting a longer version on Blu Ray.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    29 Neibolt Street looks very creepy. Really hoping we get to see the leper.
    Last time I checked the IMDB page, they had someone cast as the leper.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A good comparison would be Game of Thrones. The first season was a very solid take on the first book and it was 10 hours long. Lord of the Rings (the first movie) was around 3 hours or so and had to cut quite a bit out. A book the size of IT really needs around 7 or more hours to do well keeping in mind some stuff will need to be removed. At a total of 4 hours I don't think it's possible to really do the book justice but it still might be entertaining.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    A good comparison would be Game of Thrones. The first season was a very solid take on the first book and it was 10 hours long. Lord of the Rings (the first movie) was around 3 hours or so and had to cut quite a bit out. A book the size of IT really needs around 7 or more hours to do well keeping in mind some stuff will need to be removed. At a total of 4 hours I don't think it's possible to really do the book justice but it still might be entertaining.
    I enjoyed the TV adaptation of Stephen King's IT, and that was only 3 hours long.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    I enjoyed the TV adaptation of Stephen King's IT, and that was only 3 hours long.
    I did as well. Except for that ending... That's the thing I'm most worried about with this reboot. I really hope they get it right this time. Although I have no idea how they would transfer it from written word to film.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

They can cut out A LOT of IT and not sacrifice the key story.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast