Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: The It remake

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/152...fornia-sewers/
    Whether or not we’ll actually ever see a big screen adaptation of the classic Stephen King tale It is debatable, but one thing’s for sure… it’s still on the table and being accounted for. Variety is reporting that the California Film Commission has included the New Line production among 13 feature films, also including the studio’s Annabelle 2, for tax credits worth $53.9 million in its latest round of incentives to keep production in California. Last we heard, Andy Muschietti, director and producer of Guillermo del Toro’s Mama, is preparing It as two features with plans to shoot this summer. Gary Dauberman has been penning Annabelle 2 since last fall while New Line hunts for a new director.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Last week there was a podcast with the director of the film in Spanish (he's an Argentinean) and he mentioned some details about the film. I'll try to detail them here soon.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

‘It’ Movie Hopefully Shooting This Year; Will Be Rated-R

“It will hopefully be shooting later this year. We just got the California tax credit… Gary Doberman wrote the most recent draft working with Andy Muscetti, so it’s being envisioned as two movies.”

ndeed, the plan was always to make this adaptation two movies, with the first revolving around the characters as children and the second picking up with them as adults. King’s book switches back and forth between the two time periods, and Lee added that once all is said and done, one could conceivably cut these two It movies together to make a more straightforward adaptation of King’s book:

“It is very close to the source material in one way but very different if you look at it as a literary piece of work… We’re taking it and making the movie from the point of view of the kids, and then making another movie from the point of view of the adults, that could potentially then be cut together like the novel. But it’s gonna be a really fun way of making this movie.”

As for the film’s rating, Lee confirms it will be Rated R and adds that while they have a final draft, they’re currently fine-tuning the script to hit their budget target:

“We are very close to turning in the final draft of the script. It’s mainly working on it for budgeting purposes to make it fit within the budget that we have.”

>>> Source

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Two weeks ago there was a podcast between Andy Muschetti and Sebastian De Caro (a producer, director and writer in Argentina who knows a lot about current pop culture, had shows on tv, etc). Muschetti told him about the adaptation and that he looks forward to start filming in the middle of the year as soon as the school breaks begins in USA. And also mentioned one little part of the scrit where as children, the boys get angry at Bill for putting their lives at risk.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If they don't get Lauren Ambrose to play the adult Beverly, we riot, right?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

She's in the final two episodes of The X-files reboot.

Country
    Country Flag

Yup. When I read It a few years back I was picturing her.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm so excited for this, or The Stand, or the DT series or Revival, or anything! Just make it already! All the stop/start worries me. I just want them to commit and commence filming. I hope they at least throw Cell on TV or something. It would be a shame if we had to wait another couple of years for that to come to our screens.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

From 24 Hours Toronto: Toronto is this summer: Stephen King’s movie adaptation of his famed novel is set to film on our streets from June 27 to Sept 6. This time, the story will be told from the kids’ POV.

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...release-887096
    Warner Bros. has announced the release date for the remake of the Stephen King adaptation It.

The movie will come out Sept. 8, 2017. There are currently no other films slated to open on this day.

The Revenant's Will Poulter is rumored to be starring as Pennywise in the horror film, which is sure to reinstill a fear of clowns in the collective moviegoing population.

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.northumberlandnews.com/ne...en-king-s-it-/
    Pennywise the Clown could be terrorizing the streets of Port Hope this summer.

Third Act Productions has applied to film interior and exterior scenes of the upcoming feature film adaptation of Stephen King’s ‘It’ in the Municipality of Port Hope.

Based on the novel of the same name, ‘It’ follows seven young friends in 1989 who spend their summer battling an evil presence lurking beneath their small town.

The novel was adapted into a two-part ABC mini-series in 1990 starring Tim Curry in the titular role.

According to Variety, Will Poulter (‘We’re the Millers, The Revenant’) was last reported to don the red nose in Cary Fukunaga’s (‘True Detective Season One’) latest adaptation.

Filming is slated for various locations around the municipality between Monday, July 11 and Monday, July 18.

Filming times are currently to be determined, but the production company is requesting to shoot from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. each day. If the application is approved, the production company said it will have a “heavy” presence in the community.

“We are sensitive to the complexities of filming on location and we are aware that we are guests in your neighbourhood,” the production company wrote in a notice to residents. “Because of this, we endeavour to make it as uneventful an experience as possible for the residents and businesses closest to our work area and the neighbourhood in general.”

The production company has found potential locations to shoot, mostly in the downtown area. Here’s a preliminary shooting schedule:

Monday, July 11

• Port Hope Town Hall

• Memorial Park cenotaph

• Queen Street between Walton and Robertson streets

• Capitol Theatre

Tuesday, July 12

• Intersection of Mill and Walton streets

• Walton Street bridge

• In front and behind 16-22 Walton Street

• Port Hope Town Hall

Wednesday, July 13

• Queen Street between Walton and Roberston streets

• Memorial Park

Thursday, July 14

• The alley between Gould’s Shoe’s and Avanti Hair Design

• John and Hayward streets

Friday, July 15

• Cavan Street between Highland Drive and Ravine Drive

• Victoria Street South between Trafalgar Street and Sullivan Street

Monday, July 18

• Watson’s Guardian Drugs

The municipality’s current policy doesn’t allow filming in the downtown area between the hours of 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. So if the production company intends to use Port Hope as its backdrop, council will have to adopt changes to its film policy in order to allow filming downtown.

If approved, businesses that may be affected will have to privately negotiate with the production company for loss of business compensation.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Any word on whether this incarnation of It will be a single movie or split into two?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Split in two, with the first one focusing on the kids.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Great, thanks.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Will Poulter is 23, hmmm.
    I'm going to ban myself from entering this thread until the trailers come out next year.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

I don't think Poulter is in the running any more. When the director changed, so did the rest of the project.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In11/22/63 when he has a little chat with the kids. I wonder if it will be included in this movie.... also will they stick to books ending????

I think there would be rights issues with including anything from another book.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    In11/22/63 when he has a little chat with the kids. I wonder if it will be included in this movie.... also will they stick to books ending????
    When Fukunaga was on he said the spider would be changed.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is Kings deal with spiders?? They ain't that scary, unless it's the size of my mother in law! But in the first film they used their love to defeat him , where as in the book it was a little bit different. Would that translate to film???

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Nothing firm in here, but technically an update:

http://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3...ng-adaptation/

One of the biggest issues with remaking A Nightmare On Elm Street is that nobody can replace Robert Englund in the role of Freddy Krueger. It’s easier for franchises like Friday the 13th or Halloween because, Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers, respectively, are silent killers who don a mask.

This is where New Line Cinema’s re-adaptation of Stephen King’s It has a small conundrum; nobody will be able to replace Tim Curry as the malevolent clown, Pennywise.

The biggest difference between Freddy and Pennywise, though, is that the latter isn’t nearly as notable or pop culture penetrating as the Dream Demon.

I don’t think any of us are worried that we’re going to see a new Pennywise. In fact, I’m pretty stoked that New Line is attempting a feature version of this terrifying King story that taps into the vein of Stand By Me.

It’s been longstanding that Will Poulter had been cast as Pennywise when Cary Fukunaga was attached to direct.

Reports surfaced in April that Poulter has since dropped out, due to scheduling conflicts, while our own sources told us that he’s still in contention as Mama director Andy Muschietti will hold his own auditions.

We’ve learned that there’s not only been auditions, but that various actors have been part of make-up tests.

One of the most exciting names in contention is Kirk Acevedo, we can exclusively report.

While many of you may know Acevedo from his roles in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, pictured above, “Band of Brothers,” “Fringe,” and “12 Monkeys,” I became a massive fan watching him on HBO’s prison series, “Oz”.

It should be clear that a handful of actors are being tested, thus no talks are taking place as of this writing. Still, I personally think Acevedo is as inspired of a choice as Poulter, whose exit I’m still mourning.

Stephen King’s It will rise from the sewers on September 8, 2017.

What do you guys think?
    I've seen Acevedo; he's good, but I have no particular feelings on how he might do as Pennywise, other than that it will be good to have a quality actor as Pennywise.

I am curious to see what Poulter would do with it; interesting that they say here that he's still a possibility.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    What is Kings deal with spiders??
    I've always wondered if SK used the form of a spider in It because spiders can keep their food hanging around (catch the kids, wrap the kids, snack when convenient etc.).

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...nnywise-898993

It's Bill Skarsgard for Pennywise.

Jaeden Lieberher, Finn Wolfhard, Jack Dylan Grazer, Wyatt Oleff, Chosen Jacobs and Jeremy Ray Taylor are playing all of the Losers sans Beverly.

Looking them up on Google images it's pretty obvious Jeremy is Ben and Chosen is Mike. I'm going to guess Jaeden is Eddie just because he looks the smallest. Maybe Wylatt is Richie but that's just a guess because he has the closest for reddish hair. As for who the remaining two are going to play it could Bill or Stan for either imo.

They all look pretty young (younger than the original cast based on appearance) which is better than aging them up I suppose.

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast