Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 70 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: The It remake

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Looks pretty fake.
    Doesnt look "pretty fake" to me, but I like it nonetheless.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A real poster wouldn't use Arial for the year and make it look poorly pasted in (same for the logos). It's basically a collage of previously released stuff: https://ihorror.com/heres-spooky-sho...ew-adaptation/

I'm sure real promo stuff from WB will be coming soon but not too soon. The movie's still a year away.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If this film is shit, I'm going to be really PISSED!!!!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    If this film is shit, I'm going to be really PISSED!!!!
    ...especially knowing (or suspecting) that Fukunaga probably would've killed it.
    In the village all the children running home

- they sing hymns that haunt them when they're all alone.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a fake (I saw the sources of the images). I'm so looking forward for the poster nevertheless.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    A real poster wouldn't use Arial for the year and make it look poorly pasted in (same for the logos). It's basically a collage of previously released stuff: https://ihorror.com/heres-spooky-sho...ew-adaptation/

I'm sure real promo stuff from WB will be coming soon but not too soon. The movie's still a year away.
    I hadnt seen that picture before, thanks!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is apparently a leaked image of Pennywise (reported by Dread Central but now taken down):

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

To hold you over till the remake there is the 52 episode Indian tv series. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flHOy7VXIr4
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Who else was thinking all these weird clown attacks started out as a gimmick publicity stunt for the movie but every weirdo known to man has latched onto it???

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Who else was thinking all these weird clown attacks started out as a gimmick publicity stunt for the movie but every weirdo known to man has latched onto it???
    I latched onto it years ago...

Country
    Country Flag

http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/clown-...sts-who-where/
    Creepy, threatening clown sightings have been increasing over the last couple months, leading residents of affected states to wonder just what’s going on. Earlier on Friday, some schools in Reading, Ohio were closed after a woman reported being attacked by someone dressed as a clown who threatened the students at her school. But the complaints extend far beyond Ohio. At least 37 states have had strange clown sightings so far, and the number keeps on growing.

Some clown sightings just hoaxes or jokes, and some may have been copycats from earlier news reports. For example, a report of a clown in Agawam, Massachusetts ended up being part of a promotion for the New England Scare Fest. And a report about a clown shot and killed in Indiana was apparently a hoax. (Read more about that in the Indiana section below.) But not all incidents are explained that easily, and a number of arrests have already been made. Some of the social media threats to different schools have caused parents a lot of concerns. And some of these threats, even though they’re sent to different states, are coming from accounts using the same fake clown names.

The affected states so far are Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.

Scroll down to see details on each state and let us know in the comments about any sightings that aren’t listed here.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

People just need to chill the fuck out about these alleged clowns. But until things calm down I would suggest that some women may want to tone it down in the makeup area.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know... clowns pockets an all!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

A 13-year-old girl was arrested in our area for making threats on social media under a fake clown name. IIRC, she said she was going to shoot up the school or something like that.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    ...But until things calm down I would suggest that some women may want to tone it down in the makeup area.
    Outstanding.
    In the village all the children running home

- they sing hymns that haunt them when they're all alone.

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...rrified-drive/
    Coming 30 years after the Stephen King book, a big-screen remake of the clown chiller It might have passed with little fanfare beyond its cult following.

Yet 11 months before the film reaches cinemas, it is already attracting international attention – and some suspicion – due to the sinister "clown craze" now escalating across Britain.

Its makers, New Line Cinema, recently denied any involvement in the sightings after commentators pointed out the coincidental timing of the release of promotional pictures.

Within weeks of the first published images of the fictional killer clown Pennywise, played by Bill Skarsgård, police in more than 20 US states had recorded incidents reported by members of the public.

And the craze is now blighting British streets in huge numbers too.

In the past 24 hours alone, one police force had to deal with 14 incidents of people dressed as clowns threatening unsuspecting passers-by. Police forces across the country have warned that incidents are accelerating ahead of Hallowe’en.

Despite the Hollywood company's denials, many have expressed concern that the proliferation of masked pranksters terrifying unsuspecting members of the public has in part been inspired by King's book.

Nigel Adams, the Tory MP for Selby and Ainsty, told the Daily Telegraph: "Hollywood has taken a sinister turn with its interpretation of the clown in recent years and if this is in turn coming onto our streets, where people are dressing up to intimidate members of the public, then clearly this needs some thought."

King himself tweeted:

Hey, guys, time to cool the clown hysteria--most of em are good, cheer up the kiddies, make people laugh.
    — Stephen King (@StephenKing) October 3, 2016

A studio spokesman previously told American media: "New Line is absolutely not involved in the rash of clown sightings."

Across Britain, police forces warned sightings had increased over the weekend – and indicated the situation was getting out of control.

Assistant Chief Constable Catherine Hankinson, of Greater Manchester Police, said: “We are aware of this menacing craze, which originated in the USA, and will take action against those who are causing this fear.

“There has been a lot of speculation on social media and I’m urging people to refrain from fuelling this craze and creating more distress."

Terrified victims have taken to social media to document the encounters. Shaneice Price, 22, from Bloxwich, in Walsall, posted footage on Twitter of a red-hair clown who she claims tried to get into her car on Sunday.

Sporting Adidas tracksuit bottoms and a beanie hat, the clown can be seen running across the road towards the driver's door of her car.

In another incident, George Birkbeck said he spotted a sinister figure holding a hammer in a Tesco car park in Plymouth on Friday.

He brandished a beer bottle at the apparent prankster, seen wearing orange dungarees and make-up which mimicked Batman's 'Joker' character, who then ran off. Chief Supt Boyd, whose force received the 14 calls, added that the craze was causing a waste of police resources.

He said: "While we do not want to be accused of stopping people enjoying themselves, we would also ask those same people to think of the impact of their behaviour on others and themselves.

"Their actions can cause fear and anxiety to other people, this could be perceived to be intimidating and threatening which could lead to public order offences, arrest and a criminal record.

"In addition, their behaviour is causing multiple reports to our call takers and is tying up police resources which could impact on calls to other incidents."

His concerns were echoed by Chief Inspector Paul Staniforth from Gwent Police, which has now dealt with 18 reports including clowns "running through gardens and peering through windows, lurking around shopping centres, parks and schools and jumping from trees".

Meanwhile, in Norwich a 30-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of public order offences after allegedly dressing as a clown and jumping out on a woman in a park, screaming and then chasing her.

A string of other forces across Britain have dealt with reports in recent days of people dressed as clowns acting suspiciously and frightening members of the public.

A masked man carrying a knife left a group of children aged 11 and 12 "upset and distressed" when he jumped out on them on their way to the Hermitage Academy in Chester-le-Street, County Durham, at 8.40am on Friday.

A separate report saw two 12-year-old boys, one wearing a clown mask and another a V for Vendetta mask, go to Howletch Lane Primary School in Peterlee to try to scare children in the playground.

In Suffolk, a boy "younger than a teenager" was chased by "several people dressed as clowns" in Beatty Road, Sudbury, at 8pm on Thursday.

A man dressed as a clown "wearing a hockey mask and a blood-stained poncho" was captured on camera in Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester, on Thursday.

Police in South Wales, Gloucestershire, Bedfordshire, Essex and Northumbria have also dealt with a string of incidents.

Country
    Country Flag

Holy crossover, Batman!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...tman-is-938087
    Seems the scary clown craze is not only in America.

There is an issue with people dressing up and frightening people in England, but they pissed off the wrong person: Batman.

Someone in Cumbria, in North West England, has been chasing off those dressed as clowns in the hopes of making children feel safe, The Telegraph reported.

A photo of Batman in action and a video surfaced of the British Caped Crusader telling kids it's safe.

A group calling itself Cumbria Superheroes is behind the effort. According to The Telegraph, the group didn't form to act as vigilantes so much as to reassure children there is nothing to be scared of concerning the clowns.

"As for you clowns, if you want to scare someone, why don't you try and scare me," the man dressed as Batman says in a video posted to Facebook.

There have been numerous issues with the clown craze in America, which has resulted in multiple arrests and clown costumes being banned from some schools for Halloween.

@dapperlaughs we now have batman in my town chasing the clowns #unbelievable pic.twitter.com/0LJeK24QrB
    — Laura cufc (@laurabarr38) October 11, 2016

Clowns beware! Batman is patrolling the streets of Cumbria helping children who have been scared by the 'clown craze'. pic.twitter.com/0DYjw9c5SF
    — North West Tonight (@BBCNWT) October 12, 2016

Please reassure you're kids there safe , they only know what you tell them #clownsaregood

Posted by Cumbria Superheroes on Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    I doubt it was ever a publicity stunt for anything. If they were going to do something like that they would have done it around the release date at least.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice georgiesarm is on a distinguished road

This image can ruin a lot of surprises, but it gives a nice indication of what we can expect to be in the adaptation:

Director Muschietti standing in front of a wall with (lots of) scenes from the movie

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

The one in Agawam, which I believe was one of the first, was a promotion for a huge scare fest in the area. The town is right next door to where I live and I remember seeing it on the news. At first they thought it was legit, but I think by the next day aired that it was all filmed for a promotion for Scarefest.

I really don't know why people are freaking out over someone dressed as a clown. There was another story around here about how a group of guys up at UMASS started going around campus and we're going to beat up any clowns they saw to protect the people. Come on, they're just dressed up to startle people. I also can't believe schools are having to close over this. It's so ridiculous, people need to calm down. Granted all it takes is a few crazy people to get things out of hand.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    The one in Agawam, which I believe was one of the first, was a promotion for a huge scare fest in the area. The town is right next door to where I live and I remember seeing it on the news. At first they thought it was legit, but I think by the next day aired that it was all filmed for a promotion for Scarefest.

I really don't know why people are freaking out over someone dressed as a clown. There was another story around here about how a group of guys up at UMASS started going around campus and we're going to beat up any clowns they saw to protect the people. Come on, they're just dressed up to startle people. I also can't believe schools are having to close over this. It's so ridiculous, people need to calm down. Granted all it takes is a few crazy people to get things out of hand.
    We had a couple of 13 and 14 year olds arrested around here because they made threats about clowns attacking schools on Facebook. We've also had reports of people dressed as clowns attacking people.

Just dressing up as a clown and walking around is one thing. But obviously there are people out there that want to take it to another (criminal) level.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

http://mashable.com/2016/10/28/clown...ank-halloween/
    Thanks to a bunch of creepy clowns walking around scaring people in recent months, there's been a recent resurgence in the fear of clowns.

The good news is that Halloween is just a few days away, so the entire world is in peak "prank your neighbors and friends" mode.

Redditor girlfromoz from western Australia decided to get into the Halloween spirit, so she printed out a photo of a creepy clown, laminated it and placed so that it's just barely peering out of the storm drain at street level.

Most people probably won't even notice what's lurking just a few feet away, but those who do will surely be spooked.

Just to make sure the prank would work, Girlrfromoz decided to test it out on her unsuspecting husband.

Country
    Country Flag

Do we have a confirmed date of release for IT yet? I see TDT movie is being put back, could they have/be clashing?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

September
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

September 17

+ Reply to Thread