Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1731

Thread: The It remake

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

https://twitter.com/yeswolfhard/stat...425665/photo/1
    OKAY STARBUCKS HAS AN "IT" FRAPPUCCINO | cred: @daisymarquez_

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Displays at two different local libraries.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty neat.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's.... odd.
    Like a weird fetish sex doll...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whatever FLOATS your boat...

Sorry....

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dont feel like pumpkin soup this year... not after that photo

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.screengeek.net/2017/11/03...scar-campaign/
    The IT movie was a massive success this year – critically, financially and with the fans. Hell, even Stephen King praised the movie and he wasn’t at all involved with it. That’s why it probably shouldn’t come as a surprise that Warner Bros. just announced they’ve started an Oscar campaign for the film.

They’re asking that the film is considered for the following categories:

Best Picture
    Best Director
    Best Adapted Screenplay
    Best Supporting Actress – Sophia Lillis
    Best Cinematography
    Best Production Design
    Best Film Editing
    Best Costume Design
    Best Visual Effects
    Best Sound Editing
    Best Sound Mixing
    Best Makeup & Hairstyling
    Best Original Score

While it’s a long shot, I could definitely see the film winning at least one in the makeup category. The Academy has long stuck its nose up at Horror, prompting us to believe that they should just make a separate category for the genre.

As far as what we mentioned above, there was a reason Stephen King wasn’t involved in the movie, as told by director Andy Muschietti:

“I’m very happy making an adaptation, my interpretation of the story, and I would be thrilled to meet Stephen King, but there comes a time in the process where you start feeling good with your interpretation of it, and your contribution to the story, and it doesn’t feel like I want to discuss my ideas with him, you know? I don’t know. It feels like something that I would be embarrassed to tell him, you know? ‘Your words and your moments don’t work,’ right? [laughs].”

As far as The Oscars go, maybe The Academy could be looking to shake things up to take some of the heat off of them for the recent Harvey Weinstein scandal, as well as the other disturbing stuff currently going on in Hollywood.
    I agree with WB in that Sophia gave the best performance in the film.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Just saw It for the second time in the theater and I feel like the film is a masterpiece.

It might not edge out Shawshank for the best SK adaptation of all time on my list but It is dang close.

I cant wait for Part II and look forward to what Muschetti is going to do with a bigger budget that will definitely happen as Part I made a mint of money.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Just saw It for the second time in the theater and I feel like the film is a masterpiece.

It might not edge out Shawshank for the best SK adaptation of all time on my list but It is dang close.

I cant wait for Part II and look forward to what Muschetti is going to do with a bigger budget that will definitely happen as Part I made a mint of money.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post

Double clap boys.... I agree...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Pennywise (IT) vs. The Joker | Battle Of The Clowns
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECG6EjE1cjY&app=desktop

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.slashfilm.com/jessica-cha...the-it-2-cast/
    After It cleaned-up at the box office and a sequel was guaranteed, fans had one pressing question: who would play the adult versions of the Losers’ Club? There’s been plenty of fan casting, and while nothing is confirmed yet, Jessica Chastain just threw her hat into the ring. The actress expressed interest in playing the adult Bev in the It 2 cast. Make it happen, powers-that-be!

It, the tale of terror about a a group of kids who call themselves The Losers’ Club banding together to stop an evil, demonic clown known as Pennywise, was one of the year’s biggest surprises. While there was always a chance the film would do well at the box office, no one seemed to anticipate what a huge hit it would become. Soon after the film hit theaters, an official sequel was confirmed for a 2019 release date. But this sequel wouldn’t be a cheap cash-grab – it would be an actual continuation of the original material.

In adapting It for the big screen, director Andy Muschietti and screenwriters Chase Palmer & Cary Fukunaga and Gary Dauberman broke Stephen King‘s massive tome of terror in half: while the book follows the main characters during both their childhoods and adulthoods, 2017’s It only focused on the characters as kids. It 2 will concentrate on The Losers’ Club as adults, which means every single main role (except Pennywise) needs to be recast. There have been dozens of fan suggestions to play the adult Losers (/Film even has a few of their own right here!), but one name that seems to end up on almost everyone’s list is Jessica Chastain, with hopes that the actress will play the adult version of Bev, played in the 2017 film by Sophia Lillis.

Well, it looks like that fan casting is very close to becoming a reality. Chastain and It director Muschietti have worked together before – Muschetti directed Chastain in his feature debut Mama. In a recent interview with Screen Rant promoting her new film Molly’s Game, Chastain was asked if she’d be up for starring in It 2, and the actress didn’t hesitate to say she’d be interested:

“Well, I love Andy and [producer] Barbara [Muschietti]. I worked with them on Andy’s directorial debut, you know, his film, Mama. His first film. And you know, Barbara is one of my best friends so…We’ll see…Listen, of course, I want to work… they’re my friends. They’re like my family. Anything that they’re doing I want to be a part of, so I hope we can make it happen.”

In the past, Andy Muschietti has also expressed interest in Chastain joining the sequel’s cast as the adult Bev, telling Variety, “Jessi is an amazing actress and very good friend and I would love her to play Beverly.” Muschietti isn’t the only person involved with It who wants Chastain to join the cast. Sophia Lillis, who plays the young version of Beverly, also said she’d been keen for Chastain to play the adult version of her character in a video interview.

In the book, Bev grows up to be a highly successful fashion designer trapped in abusive marriage. When word comes that Pennywise has resurfaced in her childhood home town of Derry, Maine, Bev leaves her abusive husband and reunites with her childhood friends to kill Pennywise once and for all. Chastain is one of the best actresses working today, and it this point it would be silly not to cast her in the film, especially if she’s ready and willing to commit to the part. Of course, Chastain is also in high demand, so here’s hoping her schedule will allow her to join the cast.

It 2, possibly starring Jessica Chastain, will hit theaters on September 6, 2019.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Chastain screwed herself by publicly lobbying for the part.

Country
    Country Flag

Sophia looks too much like Amy Adams and is playing a younger her in this upcoming HBO thing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharp_...28TV_series%29 And Amy Adams already has a very good relationship with WB. So I would be shocked if they didn't go for her.

My girl is still Lauren Ambrose though....

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking that Lauren Ambrose would be too young (mainly remembering her role in 6 feet Under). But of course, time moves on, and after a bit of Googling I see she isn't far off the adult Bev's age at all.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I think Chastain screwed herself by publicly lobbying for the part.
    Does that kind of thing hurt her chances, given that she's already a respected/known actress?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I don't want Amy Adams, mainly because I'll spend the whole movie thinking...Amy Adams.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Jessica Chastain is a friend of the Muschietti brothers and the rumour has been in the internet for six months already. Bárbara Muschietti already told she'd love her to be part of the production.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Jessica Chastain is a friend of the Muschietti brothers and the rumour has been in the internet for six months already. Bárbara Muschietti already told she'd love her to be part of the production.
    I will bet dollars to donuts she will be the one to play Bev. She worked on Mama with them too. I am A1 with that.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nevermind that stuff................................

2019???????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

2019???????
    I'm surprised by this as well, I thought would have had a script written already just in case it was a hit, you'd have thought that would have been in the initial pitch too.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post

2019???????
    I'm surprised by this as well, I thought would have had a script written already just in case it was a hit, you'd have thought that would have been in the initial pitch too.

Yeah, I think the script is in the bag, but they did nothing regarding the casting from what I can gather from posts here and on the web. Also, I suppose they were'nt able to pre-shoot anything like the LOTR guys could.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast