Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53
Results 1,301 to 1,307 of 1307

Thread: The It remake

Gunslinger Apprentice georgiesarm is on a distinguished road

Neca's Pennywise is looking mighty sweet so far. Full reveal later today

Gunslinger Apprentice georgiesarm is on a distinguished road

Surprise, surprise: Neca will release a Tim Curry action figure as well:

http://necaonline.com/2018/02/it-7-s...ennywise-1990/

The Hound CyberGhostface will become famous soon enough CyberGhostface will become famous soon enough CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really love that NECA's doing stuff for Tim Curry's Pennywise. He doesn't get enough love nowadays.

I do have a few problems with the figure, though. The neck seems a bit long and I think they could have picked a better expression for the main 'head'. As opposed to the scowl I would have liked to see one of smiles like how he is on the cover.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Personally I dont find those 2 pennywise figurines particularly nice... they seem a bit bla to me
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

I just bought the Blu-Ray. Watching it tonight.

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's on my french website, but here is a summary of all the new/upcoming figurines related to Pennywise
    >>> http://club-stephenking.fr/5550-actualite
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2...it-chapter-two
    The eagerly awaited sequel of It is courting Mollyís Game star Jessica Chastain to star/goddess amongst women as an adult Beverly. Sophia Lillis played Bev in the 2017 original.

As Variety reports, Andy Muschietti will be returning to direct It: Chapter Two of the highest-grossing horror flick of all time. Gary Dauberman will be handling the script.

It is the film adaptation of the famed Stephen King novel, where a group of children are plagued by a scary AF clown named Pennywise. Chapter Two will address the latter half of the novel, when the kids are all grown up, come back to their hometown and encounter Pennywise yet again.

Ever since the filmís opening weekend, thereís been talk of Chastain getting involved. There was a rumored post-credit scene where the actress could have made an appearance. Muschietti also mentioned her in a previous interview, saying the actress was a favorite to play an adult Beverly. Chastain previously starred in the directorís first studio success, Mama.

While Chastainís involvement in the much clamored about sequel is by no means a done deal, the talks are very much official according to Variety sources. Bill Skarsgard is also anticipated to come back as Pennywise.

Muschietti also wants to bring back the younger cast members of of Chapter One for flashback scenes.

Production for the film is set to start this summer, with an expected release date of Sept. 6, 2019.
    The 2018 Constant Reader Awards are back! Please join us here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53