Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1731

Thread: The It remake

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I don't know about anyone else, but my biggest question about 2 is what did they do with adult Mike's role given that they made Ben the town historian?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I still haven't made it through the first movie. I fell asleep watching IT.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, Jess is a King fan!

http://www.indiewire.com/2018/06/jes...en-1201978762/
    It was the kind of casting that seems preordained: When Jessica Chastain was officially tapped in February to play the adult Beverly Marsh in the much-anticipated horror sequel “It: Chapter Two,” the news came only after months of fans dream casting the redhead for the role, drumming up enough chatter that Chastain herself happily admitted to wanting the role in November of last year. The chance to take on the part of grown up Beverly (played by Sophia Lillis in the 2017 horror hit) also appealed to Chastain because it would reunite her with two of her favorite collaborators: director Andy Muschietti and his producer sister Barbara Muschietti.

But that wasn’t the only element that spoke to her. Like plenty of other genre fans, Chastain grew up reading Stephen King’s books and watching the movies they inspired, even if she was perhaps a smidge too young to dip into his brand of terror.

“Oh, yeah. I remember reading ‘Pet Sematary,'” Chastain said in a recent interview with IndieWire. “Ohhh, I was so young when I read that book, and I got so scared. And I watched that movie so many times. I read ‘The Shining.’ I really like his writing.”

The actress, who is currently promoting this week’s release “Woman Walks Ahead” (more on that, including an interview with Chastain and her director Susanna White, to come), is also a big fan of the horror genre, one she believes has often provided the kind of empowered parts for women that still aren’t prevalent in Hollywood.

“I actually love the horror genre, because I found that in the past — I think things are changing now — but in the past the horror genre [in particular] really has great female characters,” Chastain said. “I’m very happy to work again in a genre that actually has empowered women. And in that genre, you usually see the person surviving at the end being the lady. Do you know what I mean? She conquers the monsters or the bad guys, and she walks away at the end.”

As Chastain also noted, the film is her third foray into the genre, including “Mama” and “Crimson Peak.”

In King’s original 1986 novel, young Beverly and her friends battle the terrifying clown Pennywise, before growing up (and apart) into very different adults, forever linked by the horrors of their childhood in fictional Derry, Maine. Beverly, the lone girl in the self-professed Losers Club, escapes Derry for big city life in Chicago, going on to become a successful fashion designer.

Yet the scars of her early life run deep, and adult Beverly has spent much of her life in abusive relationships that harken back to her childhood with her evil father. When Pennywise appears again in Derry, the Losers are forced to come back together to take him out once and for all, just as they vowed so many years before.

The “It: Chapter Two” cast also includes James McAvoy, Xavier Dolan, Jay Ryan, James Ransone, Andy Bean, and Isaiah Mustafa. Bill Skarsgård is returning in the role of Pennywise. Production is now underway in Toronto.

Warner Bros. Pictures will release “It: Chapter Two” in theaters nationwide September 6, 2019.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Is she a good actress?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Is she a good actress?
    BIG TIME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.durhamregion.com/news-st...rns-to-oshawa/
    Film producers are returning to the site of a creepy haunted house set in Oshawa as they gear up to film a sequel to the hit Stephen King horror film IT.

According to a motion considered by Oshawa council, Third Act Productions Inc., a company associated with the IT sequel, is looking to film in the Drew Street, James Street and Eulalie Avenue area from July 9 to Sept. 17.

Oshawa councillors passed a noise exemption at their June council meeting allowing for crews to film beyond 11 p.m. two nights in August.

The council motion also states that activities related to the film include set construction, road closures and local traffic restrictions between July and September.

Third Act Productions is required to notify residents who live within 200 metres of the site about the project and the potential for noise and they must supply the number for an on-site supervisor if residents have questions or concerns.

In 2016, crews constructed a creepy haunted house facade on a vacant lot on Drew Street, which was removed when filming was complete.

The IT sequel will also film in Port Hope and in June, Northumberland News reported that hundreds lined up hoping to be cast as extras in the film.

The 2016 IT movie starred Bill Skarsgard as the clown Pennywise. It was a massive hit grossing $700 million worldwide on a $35 million budget.

Skarsgard is no stranger to Oshawa as he also filmed the Netflix show Hemlock Grove in the city.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone made this edible Pennywise cake:

https://www.facebook.com/TheDarkside...type=3&theater
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

What?

Country
    Country Flag

Yummy!

Country
    Country Flag

https://twitter.com/ITMovieOfficial/...994561/photo/1
    Back to Derry with these Losers. 🎈#ITMovie

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Really liking the cast on this. After Split, I've become a McAvoy fanboy, and I can't wait to see his interpretation of Bill.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

This is kinda cool. Really lets you see who is playing which character.

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    Really liking the cast on this. After Split, I've become a McAvoy fanboy, and I can't wait to see his interpretation of Bill.
    I am not sure which movie of his I am more pumped for.. THIS or GLASS.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure what the source is:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post

"The disapperance of eleanor rigby", a 2013 movie. However it still gives an overview of what to expect
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post

Beep Beep!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Figured some of you might be interested in this t-shirt, it has limited quantities left.

https://www.teevillain.com/sinistore/main/page/2

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Better look at the Pennywise cereal...

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

First on-set photos:

https://www.northumberlandnews.com/w...largo-filming/
    Filming of Largo began in downtown Port Hope with fans catching glimpses of Hollywood stars.

Those out early on July 30 could see Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy on Walton Street. Security was tight around the set, with Port Hope police closing Walton Street to traffic intermittently for the filming.

Although officially the production is called Largo, it is widely believed to be the sequel to Stephen King’s It. The horror film was directed by Andy Muschietti and released in 2017. Many of the same stores were changed to the same fronts as during the It filming in downtown Port Hope in the summer of 2016.

According to IMDb, the cast of It: Chapter Two includes Bill Skarsgård as Pennywise, Jessica Chastain as Beverly Marsh, James McAvoy as Bill Denbrough, Jay Ryan as Ben Hanscom, Bill Hader as Richie Tozier, James Ransone as Eddie Kaspbrak, Isaiah Mutafa as Mike Hanlon, and Teach Grant as Henry Bowers.

The movie, produced by Warner Bros. and New Line Entertainment, has scheduled filming on July 31, then returns with about 17 more days of filming from Aug. 27 to Oct. 24.

Based on the Stephen King novel of the same name, It follows seven young friends in 1989 who spend their summer battling an evil presence lurking beneath their small city, Derry, Maine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast