Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: The It remake

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish I was going to be there. Sounds like a blast; particularly the Gaslamp district which is a great party area.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/f...etails-w491148
    Fifteen-year-old actor Sophia Lillis is at a loss for words. "Going back to school, my friends were like, 'So, what did you do over the summer?’ 'Uh, well….'" How do you tell your high school classmates you spent your vacation getting chased around by a demonic clown? "That was something…new," she laughs. "But pretty memorable."

Stephen King fans everywhere would no doubt agree. This September, Lillis stars in director Andrés Muschietti's highly anticipated adaptation of the horror master's signature work, It. She plays Beverly Marsh, the sole female member of a close-knit gang of teen outcasts called the Loser's Club. During one long, nightmarish summer, the Losers find themselves face to face with the child-murdering, shape-shifting entity that's haunted their small town for centuries – a creature that most frequently takes the form of a sinister clown called Pennywise, played by Bill Skarsgård.

"We actually weren't allowed to see him until our scenes, because we wanted the horror to be real," Lillis recalls. "Everyone had different reactions, but all of us were like, 'Wow, what did we get ourselves into?' One look at him, and… you know, he's a really scary clown that wants to kill us. I was a little bit shocked," she laughs. "But then he went up to me afterwards and was like, 'Hi, how's things?' He’s really nice, but I didn't know how to react."

Lillis had no such trouble connecting with her fellow Losers, who include Jaeden Lieberher as ringleader Bill Denbrough and Stranger Things' Finn Wolfhard as class clown Richie Tozier. "I spent all my summer with them, so we got really close. We still keep in touch, send messages to each other." That closeness helped Lillis connect with her own character. "I relate to Beverly – the way she deals with her emotions, and the way she was around the Losers. I felt that way around the actual actors."

Her connection to the rest of the cast comes through in another way: the striking black-and-white behind the scenes photos she's posted to her Instagram. "I asked for my stepfather's camera and started taking pictures, and I really enjoyed it."

It's a great use of the app, a major part of a world new to Lillis. "I really never was interested in social media until recently," she says. "After this project, it became a much bigger part of my life." Most of her hobbies occur offline: teaching herself to play the piano; taking roller-skating lessons; and "drawing constantly – I'm not great at it, but I love doing it."

According to Lillis, flesh-and-blood friendships have helped her stay informed politically during these tumultuous times, too. "I have a friend who's extremely into politics, and I learned a lot from them," she says. "As a 15-year-old, it's hard to answer these questions. But," she adds optimistically, "in this generation, everyone knows much more than in previous decades."

What does she hope for now that she's done clowning around? "Get more roles, go to new places, see new things," says Lillis, who next plays Amy Adams’ younger self in the forthcoming HBO series Sharp Objects, based on the book by Gone Girl's Gillian Flynn. "Juggling your personal life, your social life, and your work is hard, especially when you're in school like I am, but I think it's worth it."

Gunslinger Apprentice georgiesarm is on a distinguished road

Big collection of spoilers for two scenes and the trailer which will be unleashed next week:

http://ew.com/movies/2017/07/20/penn...phen-kings-it/

Sounds terrific!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://twitter.com/Breznican/status/887886738055548928
    They have these guys wandering around the IT preview tonight. #SDCC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's cool!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A LOT OF CONFIDENCE IN THIS EARLY!! love it!!!!!!!!!!!

http://collider.com/it-part-2-director-andy-muschietti/
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/other...t-week-a152632
    In just a couple of months time, the highly anticipated new take on Stephen King's classic novel, IT, will be unleashed into theaters, and we'll see a new trailer for the (hopefully) terrifying adaptation next week.

To accompany the announcement, the official IT Twitter account has debuted the poster below, which depicts the demonic Pennywise (Bill Skarsgard) stalking his intended victims.

Country
    Country Flag

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the first poster with Georgie much, much better.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by georgiesarm View Post
    Man, those teeth...I really hope he doesn't have a lisp or a goofy voice.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post

Man, those teeth...I really hope he doesn't have a lisp or a goofy voice.
    He reportedly has multiple voices, like in the book.

Country
    Country Flag

Fun interview with the kids from Comic Con, but the video isn't on YouTube for some reason, sorry:

http://ew.com/movies/2017/07/21/step...lub-comic-con/

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Watching a lot of the different interviews they've done at Comic-Con you can really see which kid is which role and I think they did a pretty good job with it. I'm still trying to get used to Bev having short hair though.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really looking forward to seeing this. Lots of great feedback across the spectrum.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It seems these guys are putting more behind the build up to IT than TDT... It's gonna be brilliant, I can't wait any longer or I'll pop...

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    It seems these guys are putting more behind the build up to IT than TDT... It's gonna be brilliant, I can't wait any longer or I'll pop...
    Say true
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Really looking forward to seeing this. Lots of great feedback across the spectrum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Personally, I think there is too much hype surrounding this film. Unless we all start to manage our expectations, IT could turn out to be this year's biggest disappointment....

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    IT could turn out to be this year's biggest disappointment....
    Fargo Season 3 already has this honor.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    IT could turn out to be this year's biggest disappointment....
    Fargo Season 3 already has this honor.
    Your kidding right?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast