Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 70 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1731

Thread: The It remake

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Couple of days ago Barbara Muschietti said "next year".

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by nocny View Post
    Couple of days ago Barbara Muschietti said "next year".
    Man, this is killing me. I really don't want to double dip on this so I guess I will be strong and hold out.
    Thanks

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'm waiting (hoping) to eventually see one set with everything.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I'm waiting (hoping) to eventually see one set with everything.
    Yea but I don't know if I can wait that long. Part 2 doesn't come out until late 2019. Then even more time to wait.
    It would be tough.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In related news, The Losers Club Podcast, which is doing an incredibly in-depth re-read of every King book (typically 2-3 hours per book), will devote five episodes to It (with a sixth episode for the adaptations) starting September 28: https://www.facebook.com/losersclubp...659375/?type=3

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://globalnews.ca/news/4444395/s...-hope-filming/
    American author Stephen King is the talk of the town in Port Hope where filming for of Largo is underway. It is the sequel to the movie It, parts of which were shot in Port Hope in 2016.

Derek Geldart was a scene being shot from across the street on Tuesday and thinks he caught King making a cameo appearance in the movie.

“I think this is his cameo because he took the bike out of the window, I don’t want to give any – I just gave a spoiler away — ha ha,” Geldart said.

King posted a tweet on Tuesday saying he was “up in Canada for a few days.”

According to a Facebook post on the page of local business Joie De Vivre, King was “hiding” in their store Tuesday morning as filming was taking place at the site.

“I think it’s a great thing for Port Hope and the people here, and they’re excited that it’s happening,” said Barry Walker.

Numerous storefronts in Port Hope have been changed to fit the scenes in the previous movie, which is based on King’s best-selling novel.

Other sightings include a massive statue of the mythical lumberjack, Paul Bunyon, at town hall as well Bill Skarsgard, who plays the evil clown, Pennywise and other cast members.

“James Mcavoy, he was here, he’s playing the older Bill. We saw the young Mike, I believe his name is Chosen Jacobs and he’s also in Castle Rock too, which is another Stephen King movie,” said Geldart.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Sounds like he's "the proprietor" (the character doesn't have a name in the book) selling Silver back to Bill.

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.justjared.com/2018/09/18/...wise-it-2-set/

Bill Skarsgard channels Pennywise the Clown while filming new scenes for It: Chapter Two!

The 28-year-old actor was spotted on set on Monday (September 17) in Port Hope, Canada.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Bill Skarsgard

He sported his full costume, including hair and makeup, as he shot scenes at a muddy swamp area.

We first spotted Bill filming for the sequel to the 2017 hit in late August.

In the sequel, 27 years later, the Losers Club have grown up and moved away, until a devastating phone call brings them back.

It: Chapter Two hits theaters on September 6, 2019!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the second shot. "Just chillin'. Waiting on some kids to eat".
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

"Sported," as if the outfit was a fashion choice.

"Hey guys, how do I look? I went with the homicidal clown look today; I really think it works."

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I imagine him talking to a staffer just outside the frame: "Roast beef, I guess - but only if they have the good mustard, not that bright yellow shit...ah, fuck it; just make it pastrami."

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/...equel-filming/
    With filming of Largo, the sequel to It, in full swing, Port Hope Mayor Bob Sanderson said the cast and crew have become part of the community — and that includes author Stephen King who recently visited.

Sanderson got to meet the American author on the set while filming at a downtown Port Hope business on Sept. 11.

"It was lovely, he is a lovely man," he said of the encounter, adding that King is down to earth and casual.

"Stephen King himself absolutely loves the community. I don't think everybody recognizes him so he did go out and it was an incognito sort of thing."

Sanderson said they shared a laugh when King pointed to the button for re-election he was wearing and said, "If I lived here I would vote for you.

"It was an absolute pleasure to welcome him to the town and we gave him a couple gifts from the community," Sanderson said.

"I will follow up since I generally follow up with letters from the community. I often do that and try to do it whenever I get to meet somebody."

Sanderson said he feels it's his obligation to welcome everyone to the community, whether it's new ministers forming the government or the author of horror, supernatural fiction, suspense, science fiction and fantasy himself.

"Mr. King himself, the director and the crew are just great," the mayor added. "They have become part of the community."

While he admitted that filming throughout the municipality is "a little disruptive," Sanderson said there is no question everybody is tolerant of it.

"This filming will go on and the community has really engaged with it and are enjoying it," he said.

Asked about King's impressions of Port Hope, Sanderson said he likes small towns so he felt comfortable and welcome here.

"He did meet some of the people here because he wanted to, and he was very gracious in making his time available," he said, pointing out that the author was busy while on the set, putting in 12 hours on the day he saw him.

"He is very generous in his comments and I gave him an election button even though he can't vote for me."

With filming expected to continue until at least the end of the month, Sanderson said he has been amazed with all the transformation the crews had undertaken.

"We close on Lake-Land Place next month and now they have it built up like a fair," he said.

"A lot of what they do I think shows the community what could be done. We get a lot of comments about Paul Bunyan in the park and whether we can keep him ... so we know there are some things we can do to enhance things, with Memorial Park being one for sure."

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

"Sported," as if the outfit was a fashion choice.

"Hey guys, how do I look? I went with the homicidal clown look today; I really think it works."
    I imagine him talking to a staffer just outside the frame: "Roast beef, I guess - but only if they have the good mustard, not that bright yellow shit...ah, fuck it; just make it pastrami."

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pennywise and Richie hanging out.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I love the one of them having a good ol' laugh.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post

"I asked for PASTRAMI, Gan Dammit!!"
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'd love to, but it's not in the cards.

Country
    Country Flag

Went to the screening last night, figured you guys might be interested in this. It's one of the costumes Tim Curry wore.

My Collection

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/it-cha...sci-fi-project
    One genre project may be heading toward completion, but two more have cropped up to take its place. And now you can learn all about them in today’s development roundup. First off, we’re one step closer to ridding Derry of evil once and for all. It: Chapter Two has wrapped filming and Pennywise is regaining his strength slowly but surely.

We have word from the film’s producer, Barbara Muschietti, that filming has wrapped for the Stephen King adaptation’s follow-up from director Andy Muschietti.

“IT’s a wrap on Chapter Two. Movie family, thank you for the support, love, encouragement, coffee," Muschietti writes, “In front and behind the camera, we all pushed through. Dreams do come true. Thank you.” As the film heads into post (and Muschietti likely begins doing development work on the Attack on Titan film), King fans will have plenty to tide them over... until they have to summon their courage to jump ahead in time to end evil on Sept. 6 of next year.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's freakin' hilarious
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 70 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast