Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1731

Thread: The It remake

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...a-it-1.4442663
    When Lance Cardinal saw the spooky estate in the blood-chilling remake of Stephen King's It, he couldn't help but bring it to life.

The northern Alberta artist spent hundreds of hours over two months building a perfect model replica of the Neibolt House.

King's most notorious haunted estate is a key location in both the book and the films.

It is abandoned and creepy from the outside, and filled with endless horrors on the inside — thanks to the homicidal clown that lurks within.

The smaller version is its own little house of horrors, said Cardinal.

"It's an old Victorian home with turrets and old, broken-down windows and doors, and siding that's decrepit and old and falling apart," Cardinal said in an interview with CBC Radio's Edmonton AM.

"It's kind of like that old house on the street that everyone knows about, that has been abandoned for many years and is the eyesore of the neighbourhood."

Cardinal said the haunted estate is already a pop culture icon, and he wanted to pay homage to the film.

Cardinal hopes his smaller version still has the same big scare factor for die-hard horror fans.

"I think there is a lot of investment that people put into pop culture icons of this kind," said Cardinal, a member of the Bigstone Cree Nation in Calling Lake.

"I love pop culture myself so I like to capture these things that evoke memories or instill a feeling that someone felt when they watched the film."

Cardinal, a professional set designer, actor, and producer is creative director of the Calling Lake Arts Academy, a performing arts academy for Indigenous youth.

He spent most of his spare time this fall working on the model, sourcing scrap materials from wherever he could find them.

Cardinal built the entire home from scratch, based on photographs from the set, which was built specifically for the film in Oshawa, Ontario,

He ended up using everything from Styrofoam to scraps, as materials.

The grass was made from the bristles of a $3-dollar broom. The sunflowers that dot the rotting front yard were made with paper, wire and an old plastic house plant. The shingles were made with painted card stock. The siding was made from old pizza boxes.

The end result is 46 inches wide, 30 inches deep and 30 inches high and includes a light-up interior and a full front yard and fences, as seen in the film.

Cardinal said he's heard accolades from the film crew, and received a message of thanks from the owner of the property where the set was constructed.

It's not the first time one of Cardinal's tiny masterpieces has earned a nod from Hollywood. In 2009, when photographs of his replica of the Muppet Theatre were shared online, they went viral and eventually caught the attention of the Jim Henson Company.

Within a few weeks, Cardinal received a personal letter of thanks from the Henson family.

Cardinal began creating miniatures 35 years ago, in Grade 2 — and it remains one his favourite creative escapes.

"For me, creating something in replica or in miniature, especially down to every single detail, it's an escape for anyone who will look at this model, and for me myself to escape my own reality.

"This is kind of my passion."

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. That... is something special.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some of the cast members will be at Monster Mania in NJ:

http://monstermania.net/mmc-39-guests/

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Man, I can't even imagine the patience it takes to create a replica of that caliber. It's pretty damn neat.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://comicbook.com/horror/2017/12/...vie-pennywise/
    This year's adaptation of Stephen King's IT was a massive undertaking, clocking in at over two hours in its attempt to bring the immense novel to life. Even with the long running time, many scenes had to be shortened or completely cut out to make a more manageable film.

The Blu-ray doesn't hit shelves until January 9, 2018, but a user on the Blu-ray.com forum uncovered the details of all of the special features and deleted scenes, as it is currently available in Australia.

Check out the breakdown of the deleted/extended scenes below:

Georgie Catches Boat (Opening Gag Scene): "When Georgie grabs for the boat in the opening…he gets it and walks away, saying 'See you later!' to a frustrated Pennywise. Gotta admit, I laughed."
    Stanley’s Dad corrects him (Extended scene): "Stanley is reciting Hebrew in a synagogue, but his Dad jumps in to correct his pronunciation."
    Denbrough family dinner: "Bill sits at the dinner table while his Dad reads a magazine and his Mum washes up. Bill starts talking about their family trip for the year, but his Mum walks off upset. His Dad explains that Georgie was really looking forward to it."
    Bill’s Dad looks in the basement, et al: "After Bill has his encounter with Pennywise in the basement, he runs into his father. His Dad has a look in the basement, doesn’t find anything, and tells Bill to go to bed. Meanwhile, Henry tries to sneak out past his Dad, and gets into a car with Victor and Belch. They see Mike ride past on his bike."
    Outside the Neibolt house: "Mike, Beverly, Ben and Stanley are outside the house while Bill, Eddie and Richie are inside. Stanley talks about not being able to go inside while Mike comforts him. Ben places his hand on Beverly’s shoulder."
    Evacuating the Neibolt house (Extended scene): "Just an extended scene of the Losers’ Club leaving the house and getting on their bikes."
    Stanley’s Bar Mitzvah speech: "Self-explanatory. Stanley delivers a speech after his Bar Mitzvah about “indifference,” during which there’s a brief montage showing what the other kids are up to. He makes a bit of a scene and storms off while Richie claps."
    Eddie at Keene’s pharmacy (Extended scene): "Just an extended scene at the pharmacy as Eddie talks to the girl who signs his cast with 'Loser.'"
    Henry and Bullies wait outside (Extended scene): "As the Losers’ Club heads into the Neibolt house, Henry sits in his car with his face covered in blood. Belch and Victor are dead with throats slit."
    The Losers find Georgie’s walkie: "Bill picks up Georgie’s walkie right before Henry attacks Mike at the top of the well."
    Denbrough family vacation: "After saying goodbye to Beverly at the end of the movie, Bill and his parents are packing for the family vacation Bill was talking about in an earlier deleted scene. This subplot does kind of enhance the family dynamic. As the car drives away, the camera pulls in to the drain where Georgie was taken. Camera stops, and rain starts to hit the pavement. This would have been a perfect final shot."

The user also described what to expect of all the special features:

Pennywise Lives (16:25) – "A behind-the-scenes featurette about Pennywise, of course."
    The Losers’ Club (15:42) – "A featurette about the child actors in the movie."
    Author of Fear (13:51) – "An extended interview with Stephen King, who talks at length about writing the book. He mentions that Derry was based off a town in Maine called Bangor."

You can grab the Blu-ray for yourself when it debuts on January 9, 2018.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, they could have given a link since i cannot find it.
    http://www.imdb.com/search/title?yea...ref_=tt_ov_inf doesnt show IT
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else holding out for the director's cut? Even considering waiting until part 2 for a complete box set given the double dips this will probably get.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in no rush to get this. My library will have it and so will the local corner store as a $2 rental.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Even considering waiting until part 2 for a complete box set given the double dips this will probably get.
    As much as it would pain me to skip the initial release (I've been desperately awaiting a "pausable" watching experience to allow discussion), this is a hell of an idea.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!! "IT" is available for digital purchase from Directv!!!!!! I'm on it, baby!!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just watched ‘It’ for the second time last night in UHD and Dolby Atmos. Amazing. The audio was superbly done.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Just watched ‘It’ for the second time last night in UHD and Dolby Atmos. Amazing. The audio was superbly done.
    I did likewise. So cool to get it early via digital DL!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here’s the Cover Art for Walmart’s Exclusive Release of ‘IT’
    >>>> http://bloody-disgusting.com/home-vi...usive-release/

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, it's not so exclusive since this cover will be also in Poland.

Country
    Country Flag

In France as well, but i guess for the US territory it will be exclusive to walmart

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Anyone else holding out for the director's cut? Even considering waiting until part 2 for a complete box set given the double dips this will probably get.
    Definitely gonna wait for the director's cut.

That Walmart exclusive is cool, but I can't believe that it's only gonna have "IT" on the cover and no other wording.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

There is a lot that's wrong with these videos but here it is if anyone wants it:

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Two Bens and two Mikes

https://instagram.com/p/BezHWewAfOZ/
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

More action figures by Funko:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

The amazon exclusive is pretty cool, but I am glad I dont collect figurines !

Country
    Country Flag

Tempted to get the FYE and Amazon ones.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Really makes me happy Tim Curry's Pennywise is getting some stuff too.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/toys/34...obble-figures/

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast