Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1731

Thread: The It remake

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

More news and good choices here.............................................. .....

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another turn of the wheel...Misery Chastain to Jessica Chastain

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post

Couldn't watch. Her voice made me want to stab my ears.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Is anyone familiar with Jay Ryan? I haven't seen him before.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    What a time to be alive...
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/...t-chapter-two/
    The Losers’ Club is complete. Possibly. Most likely.

According to one clever Redditor, all signs point to Isaiah Mustafa signing on to play Mike Hanlon for It: Chapter Two. As the thread points out, the official Instagram account for the film recently started following the star, and while it’s quite possible they may just be fans of his Old Spice commercials, it’s highly unlikely given they only follow Complex and the cast and crew of the films.

To make matters even more curious, Mustafa recently canceled a forthcoming appearance due to an “important work commitment.”

We are really sorry to announce that Isaiah Mustafa will not be able to participate to The Italian Institute due to important work commitment.#ItaInstituteCon2 pic.twitter.com/s7QKHbsA1l

— TheItalianInstitute (@ITAInstituteCon) June 8, 2018

If true, Mustafa would round out a cast that also includes Jessica Chastain as Beverly Marsh, James McAvoy as Bill Denborough, Bill Hader as Richie Tozier, James Ransone as Eddie Kaspbrak, Andy Bean as Stan Uris, and Jay Ryan as Ben Hanscomb. Again, this is not definitive, but all signs are pointing to yes.

As previously reported, director Andy Muschietti and screenwriter Gary Dauberman will return for the sequel to finish the tale of Stephen King’s classic 1986 novel. Bill Skarsgard is back in the killer clown suit as Pennywise, and it’s rumored the younger version of the Losers’ Club members — Oleff, Jaeden Lieberher, Finn Wolfhard, Jack Dylan Grazer, Chosen Jacobs, Jeremy Ray Taylor, and Sophia Lillis — will also appear.

If you haven’t already, subscribe to The Losers’ Club, our own Stephen King podcast, for more on the latest developments on this project and all the many, many others percolating out there. Back in September, the cast spoke to Andy and Barbara Muschietti about an assortment of King-related projects, including It: Chapter Two.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well, I do quite like those Old Spice commercials.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkOSl0_HUqv/
    jamesmcavoyrealdeal
    Day 1 on IT 2. Glad you got the memo guys. #passthecheeseplease #derryordairy

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jessica Chastain showed off her new Beverly haircut (note the hashtag she added)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkNqw4jhj4h

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Do we know who will play Tom? I wonder how much they'll use that storyline.

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IMDB says Stephen Bogaert.
    Deadline says Will Beinbrink.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    I love that artwork. Especially the Georgie one.

Country
    Country Flag

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

https://deadline.com/2018/06/it-chap...el-1202415023/
    Xavier Dolan and Will Beinbrink have landed supporting roles in New Line Cinema’s IT Chapter Two for director Andy Muschietti, who helmed the original. The sequel portrays the kids — members of the Losers’ Club, who were tormented by Pennywise — as adults. James McAvoy plays Bill, Bill Hader is Richie, Jessica Chastain is Beverly, James Ransone is Eddie, Andy Bean is Stanley, Jay Ryan is Ben and Isaiah Mustafa is Mike. Bill Skarsgard returns as Pennywise.

Dolan will be playing the role of Adrian Mellon. In the Stephen King novel, Mellon was a gay man living in Derry who was attacked by bullies. Beinbrink will play Tom Rogan who was Beverly’s abusive lover in the book and the 1990s miniseries.

Barbara Muschietti, Roy Lee and Dan Lin return as producers. The screenplay is written by Gary Dauberman.

Contrary to speculation that the film had begun production — based on an image McAvoy posted on his Instagram account — filming on IT Chapter Two is slated to begin next month. Warner Bros will release the film in theaters on September 6, 2019. Last year’s IT grossed $327.5 domestically and $700 million worldwide.

Dolan, a Québécois filmmaker, has been receiving acclaim for his work since his semi-autobiographical debut feature, I Killed My Mother, at age 19. Most recently, his film It’s Only the End of the World garnered the Ecumenical Jury Prize, the Grand Prix at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival as well as César Awards for Best Director and Best Editing. Dolan just finished writing, directing, and producing his first English-language film, The Death, and Life of John F. Donovan, which stars Kit Harington, Natalie Portman, Jacob Tremblay, Susan Sarandon, and Kathy Bates.

Beinbrink’s casting reunites him with McAvoy, Hader, and Chastain, all of whom Beinbrink worked with on Ned Benson’s three-part film, The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby. He was also a member of Crew 32 at Juilliard alongside Chastain. Beinbrink’s recent film credits include Free State of Jones and I Saw the Light.

Dolan is repped by CAA and Thirty Three Management, while Zero Gravity Management and GVA Talent Agency rep Beinbrink.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Cool that the Mellon character will be in the film; it seemed like the type of thing that would be sacrificed for time.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

And who knows, there may be an extended version of this also. I have been holding out because I really don't want to buy the first one twice. But I like what I saw in the first part and I have high hopes for part 2.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

As far as buying goes, I'm going to wait for both movies in extended form. I'm prepared to wait a bit...

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I heard someone suggest Ethan Hawke for a grown Henry Bowers, and I think that would be fantastic. Hopefully they don't exclude the character, since it would be such a disservice to him, as well as Mike

Country
    Country Flag

https://twitter.com/MTV/status/1008898726490804224
    The Losers' Club? More like the WINNERS CLUB ☺️☺️The cast of #ITMovie wins Best On-Screen Team at the #MTVAwards

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast