+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58
Results 1,426 to 1,432 of 1432

Thread: The It remake

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Couple of days ago Barbara Muschietti said "next year".

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by nocny View Post
    Couple of days ago Barbara Muschietti said "next year".
    Man, this is killing me. I really don't want to double dip on this so I guess I will be strong and hold out.
    Thanks

Servant of Gan St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm waiting (hoping) to eventually see one set with everything.
    "That square wasn't round enough," declared the twenty year-old historian philosopher.

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I'm waiting (hoping) to eventually see one set with everything.
    Yea but I don't know if I can wait that long. Part 2 doesn't come out until late 2019. Then even more time to wait.
    It would be tough.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In related news, The Losers Club Podcast, which is doing an incredibly in-depth re-read of every King book (typically 2-3 hours per book), will devote five episodes to It (with a sixth episode for the adaptations) starting September 28: https://www.facebook.com/losersclubp...659375/?type=3

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://globalnews.ca/news/4444395/s...-hope-filming/
    American author Stephen King is the talk of the town in Port Hope where filming for of Largo is underway. It is the sequel to the movie It, parts of which were shot in Port Hope in 2016.

Derek Geldart was a scene being shot from across the street on Tuesday and thinks he caught King making a cameo appearance in the movie.

“I think this is his cameo because he took the bike out of the window, I don’t want to give any – I just gave a spoiler away — ha ha,” Geldart said.

King posted a tweet on Tuesday saying he was “up in Canada for a few days.”

According to a Facebook post on the page of local business Joie De Vivre, King was “hiding” in their store Tuesday morning as filming was taking place at the site.

“I think it’s a great thing for Port Hope and the people here, and they’re excited that it’s happening,” said Barry Walker.

Numerous storefronts in Port Hope have been changed to fit the scenes in the previous movie, which is based on King’s best-selling novel.

Other sightings include a massive statue of the mythical lumberjack, Paul Bunyon, at town hall as well Bill Skarsgard, who plays the evil clown, Pennywise and other cast members.

“James Mcavoy, he was here, he’s playing the older Bill. We saw the young Mike, I believe his name is Chosen Jacobs and he’s also in Castle Rock too, which is another Stephen King movie,” said Geldart.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent's Avatar

Sounds like he's "the proprietor" (the character doesn't have a name in the book) selling Silver back to Bill.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58