+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47
Results 1,151 to 1,162 of 1162

Thread: The It remake

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 is on a distinguished road Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

you folks DO know that Tim Curry did do audio books didn't you? i have no idea if he ever did any King books though to be honest. i went and saw IT yesterday and i did enjoy it. but i dunno some of it i wish they had kept the same and some of it didn't bother me. i guess i am a bit nitpicky cause i love the book so much. i am a bigger fan of Tim Curry as Pennywise though, he IS Pennywise in my opinion, i did enjoy the film though and i don't like that they took away beverly and her slingshot
    and some of i don't like the changes. Mike's parents being dead i don't like at all. Them Having Eddie's mom more truer to the book i did like and did anyone think of Adam West when they dude who played Mr. Keane showed up? a really perverted Adam West that is.

i will buy it on blu-ray as i read the other day a D-Cut is coming to blu-ray that will be 15 minutes longer and i wish they'd do that with the dark tower that film screams about 45 minutes cut out of it. but i dunno if it's in my top 10 favorite King films. or top 20 rather, but since the story isn't finished cause part 2 hasn't started filming yet, shit i don't think the script is even been started just yet. why do i have a sick feeling we won't get it until (2019) ? at the Soonest? but since it isn't finished yet the story i mean my true opinion doesn't feel like it would be there cause of that cause of my love for the book so much.

Vagrant Dead Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I own very few movies but this will be one of 'em. Although I'll probably wait til Chapter 2 is done and released on Blu-Ray before I purchase.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 is on a distinguished road Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

oh i am what i call a film geek as i love film and have a shit ton of movies, VHS one on Laserdisc in fact. no beta though funny enough but plenty of dvd and Blu-ray's. when i do die at some point even if it's 30 or 40 years from now i'd hate to be the one who has to go through my shit cause i have so many movies he he

Citizen of Gilead St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead 33 View Post
    ...did anyone think of Adam West when they dude who played Mr. Keane showed up?
    Heck yeah!

...part 2 hasn't started filming yet...why do i have a sick feeling we won't get it until (2019).
    I think I already saw somewhere that they were aiming (not an official date) at 2019, starting production of some kind in February 2018. All unconfirmed.
    I...need a file cabinet.

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It was said that summer 2019 will be part 2... I hope they release it same weekend in September

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well i think i saw online i forget where to be honest, that the script is going to start being written this Jan coming up. my guess they are waiting that long cause they want to figure who the hell is gonna write it if it is the same person or not? and who knows how long that will take ? and if it takes a weekend to write cause that does indeed happen will they folks i'm to lazy to look up how to spell their last name will it be a good enough script for them to than start casting and so forth

Citizen of Gilead St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

...who the hell is gonna write it if it is the same person or not?
    I've heard it will be written by the same people, less Fukunaga.
    I...need a file cabinet.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i have no idea to be honest i really have not been paying attention that much. how much of his script was even used? i hear Originally he wanted to change the characters names which would really have pissed me off cause why would you want to do that? i saw on a you tube Video last nite they want to maybe do Pet Semetary next but have not found the right script for it. honestly i love the (1989) film i really do love it, if they remake that it's not gonna piss me off or anything but at least they want it to be close to the book. i really love it when remakes or writers like Shawshank or Green Mile 2 films i really love stay true to the story rather than change shit like IT did. i detest it when they want change it to make their own stamp on it i cannot stand that.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Paragraphs man...

Paragraphs.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

sometimes i remember to use them sometimes i forget

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You remind me of Brice.

brice: "caps suck"

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How do you forget that? Lol I want to read your posts... but damm it's not easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47