Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 1731

Thread: The It remake

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Barbara Muschietti also has a cameo
    Where was she?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Spoiler:
    The humor parts I felt that took me out was the whole dog gag and the music playing when the leper vomited on Eddie.
    Agreed, especially the latter. I have no idea where that came from or what it was supposed to imply.
    That was strange shit and I have seen a lot of strange shit in a lot of strange horror movies but that decision seems to have been made by someone smoking crack at the time. It totally killed that scene and no one laughed (were we supposed to laugh?) It's that weird of a thing that I have to see it again to see what the hell was going on there.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Spoiler:
    Maybe so -- I missed it, too. Andy Muschietti is hanging around in the pharmacy when adult Eddie is talking to the pharmacist. The guy who played Adrian Mellon is a famous Canadian director/personality/celeb. Don't know if that qualifies as a cameo.
    Barbara Muschietti also has a cameo
    Ah?
    Do you know where?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

When Ben enters the school, she's in the right side of the screen, over a tree.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It was JUST as I expected and wanted. Time flew by and it served the book well. I do wish they had made it into 3 movies though... it might have worked better for parts such as Bowers.

Can some one remind me who Patricia Hues is?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is my breakdown of IT Chapter Two. Hit that Facebook button and like my Facebook page if you like it!

https://matthewblivingston.wixsite.c...it-chapter-two
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Here is my breakdown of IT Chapter Two. Hit that Facebook button and like my Facebook page if you like it!

Loved your breakdown of the film
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I really REALLY liked IT
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In this interview with COS, Andy Muschietti says that the "supercut" is a real thing they're discussing with the studio. Not a done deal but it could happen, though it won't cut back and forth like the book between the two: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/con...ast/e/63873245

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Soooooooooooo funny
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post

Loved your breakdown of the film
    Thanks. I spent too much time writing it so glad it wasn't a waste of time haha
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/248...been-discussed
    IT Chapter Two is in the middle of its second full week in theaters, and while it hasn’t received the same amount of positive critical reception as its predecessor, it’s nonetheless been doing incredibly well at the box office, grossing over $323 million worldwide so far.

While you’d think that the cinematic IT saga is over since the two movies adapted Stephen King’s massive tome, Bill Skarsgård, the actor who brought the terrifying Pennywise to life, says he and director Andy Muschietti have already began talking about a potential IT 3. As Skarsgård put it:

Andy and I have discussed ideas for what a third movie would look like. I don't think it's quite what people expect. It's something different. The first two stories are the book, and the second film is the end of that story. So we would do something quite literally off book. There are a few ideas floating around. I feel like I've done what I can with the incarnation of Pennywise as we know of him, so I think it would be a cool idea to change up a few things. So, without going into too much detail, there is a story that we're kind of excited about, but it's way too early to say. But we'll see, we'll see.

IT 3 would certainly be delving into uncharted waters. Though there were plenty of differences between the IT movies and its printed page source material, overall these cinematic adaptations covered the main beats of the popular Stephen King take that was previously told as a TV miniseries. So if a third IT movie were to move forward, it’d be up to Bill Skarsgård, Andy Muschietti and Gary Dauberman (assuming he wanted to contribute to the threequel too) to come up with an original and compelling story.

That said, it’s unlikely that IT 3 would be a direct follow-up to IT Chapter Two, thus making this saga a standard trilogy. For one thing, Pennywise is defeated at the end of the sequel, and unlike the last time the members of the Losers faced him, this time the creature won’t be coming back. Even if there was a way to bring back the shapeshifting creature, the Losers Club is now down two members and have moved on their lives, so one can presume that none of those surviving characters would return.

Keeping that in mind, IT 3 would probably be a prequel that explores Pennywise’s origins, whether it’s thousands of years ago, or just a couple decades or centuries ago. That would allow Bill Skarsgård the opportunity to tackle a different “incarnation” of Pennywise and expand upon the character without undoing his ultimate fate. That would still be a difficult creative endeavor, but I imagine Skarsgård and Andy Muschietti are up to the challenge.

For now, IT 3 is just being discussed, as Bill Skarsgård informed JoBlo, and there’s nothing officially in the works just yet. Though if IT 3 does move forward, we’ll be sure to let you know. At the very least, a third movie in this horror series allows Skarsgård to obtain more Pennywise toys to put in his daughter’s room.

IT Chapter Two is still playing in theaters, and IT can be purchased on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD. Andy Muschietti also recently revealed that there’s a good chance an IT supercut, i.e. the two movies edited together with some deleted material, could be released down the line.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Stephen King And ‘It: Chapter Two’ Stars Offer ‘Positive Clown Facts’

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.broadwayworld.com/los-an...ARODY-20190917
    Rockwell Table & Stage introduces a spine-chilling and ghastly, yet comedic spin on Stephen King's "IT," as a part of the Rockwell Musical Parodies series. Kicking off on September 27, 2019 spooky enthusiasts will have the opportunity to experience the hysterical take on the frightening classic that is guaranteed countless, shrieking laughs. Running every Friday and Saturday night at 8pm, and Sundays at noon until November 10, 2019.

Stephen King's "IT" A Musical Parody, which features actor Garrett Clayton, follows the haunting plot line in Derry, Maine where seven young outcasts confront their worst nightmare - a shapeshifting evil that emerges from the sewer to prey on children and disguises itself as a clown, known as Pennywise. Taking place over a horrifying summer, the group must band together to overcome their fears and battle the infamous, monstrous demonic evil. Rockwell Musical Parodies' rendition takes inspiration from both the original 1990 classic film and the 2017 re-make, as well as the novel that started it all, ensuring an epicly frightful experience.

Do not be afraid, as Rockwell lends their famous, comical spin on the eerie story that is destined to leave audience-goers howling for more. Says co-producers E.K. Dagenfield and Pablo Rossil, "Rockwell Table & Stage is excited for Stephen King's 'IT' A Musical Parody. The cast and production team, matched with the timely frights of Stephen King's iconic narrative and recent release of 'IT Chapter Two,' make for the perfect show to scare your way into the Halloween season."

Known as Los Angeles' premier musical parody venue, Rockwell continues in producing the utmost professional entertainment with electrifying vocals, side-splitting comedy, and notable cast members, from Broadway to on-screen and beyond. Stephen King's "IT" A Musical Parody is no exception to the high-level shows many have come to adore and anticipate.

Rockwell Table & Stage is located in Los Feliz at 1714 N. Vermont Ave, Los Angeles. Tickets are on sale now for this must-see, seasonal musical parody at rockwell-la.com/shows/

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=25918
    Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has officially announced that it will release on 4K Blu-ray and Blu-ray Andy Muschietti's film It: Chapter Two (2019), starring Bill Skarsgård, Jessica Chastain, James McAvoy, Bill Hader, and James Ransone. The two releases will be available for purchase on December 10.

Twenty-seven years after the Losers Club defeated Pennywise (Bill Skarsgård), he has returned to terrorize the town of Derry once more. Now adults, the Losers have long since gone their separate ways. However, people are disappearing again, so Mike (Isaiah Mustafa), the only one of the group to remain in their hometown, calls the others home. Damaged by the experiences of their past, they must each conquer their deepest fears to destroy Pennywise once and for all…putting them directly in the path of the shape-shifting clown that has become deadlier than ever.

"IT Chapter Two" stars James McAvoy (the "X-Men" movies, "Split," "Glass") as Bill, Oscar nominee Jessica Chastain ("Zero Dark Thirty," "Mama," "Molly's Game") as Beverly, Bill Hader (TV's "Barry," "The Skeleton Twins") as Richie, Isaiah Mustafa (TV's "Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments") as Mike, Jay Ryan (TV's "Mary Kills People," TV's "Beauty and the Beast") as Ben, James Ransone (TV's "The Wire," "Sinister") as Eddie and Andy Bean ("Swamp Thing," "Allegiant") as Stanley. Reprising their roles as the original members of the Losers Club are Jaeden Martell ("St. Vincent," "Midnight Special") as Bill, Wyatt Oleff ("Guardians of the Galaxy," "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2") as Stanley, Jack Dylan Grazer ("Shazam," TV's "Me, Myself and I") as Eddie, Finn Wolfhard (TV's "Stranger Things," TV's "Carmen Sandiego") as Richie, Sophia Lillis ("Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase," TV's "Sharp Objects") as Beverly, Chosen Jacobs (TV's "Hawaii Five-O," TV's "Castle Rock") as Mike and Jeremy Ray Taylor ("Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween") as Ben. Bill Skarsgård ("Deadpool 2," "Allegiant") returns in the seminal role of Pennywise.

Muschietti directed "IT Chapter Two" from a screenplay by Gary Dauberman ("IT," the "Annabelle" films) based on the novel "IT" by Stephen King. Barbara Muschietti, Dan Lin and Roy Lee produced the film, with Richard Brener, Dave Neustadter, Dauberman, Marty Ewing, Seth Grahame-Smith and David Katzenberg serving as the executive producers.

The behind-the-scenes creative team included director of photography Checco Varese ("The 33"), Oscar-winning production designer Paul Denham Austerberry ("The Shape of Water"), editor Jason Ballantine ("IT," "Mad Max: Fury Road") and Oscar-nominated costume designer Luis Sequeira ("The Shape of Water," "Mama"). The music is by Benjamin Wallfisch ("Shazam!," "Blade Runner 2049," "IT").

Special Features and Technical Specs:

DOLBY VISION/HDR PRESENTATION OF THE FILM
    DOLBY ATMOS TRACK
    Audio commentary by Director Andy Muschietti
    Pennywise Lives Again!
    This Meeting of the Losers Club Has Officially Begun
    Finding the Deadlights
    The Summers of IT: Chapter One, You'll Float Too
    The Summers of IT: Chapter Two, IT Ends
    Optional English SDH, Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Canadian French subtitles for the main feature

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In germany, IT Chapter 2 will be available exclusively on amazon in an "ultimate edition" : 4k bluray ultra hd + figurine !
    >>> https://www.amazon.de/Ultimate-Colle...language=fr_FR

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks neat... whelp, almost $300 in USD. Nevermind.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Looks neat... whelp, almost $300 in USD. Nevermind.
    + shipping from germany to usa

Country
    Country Flag

My Collection

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, ordered.
    Already had the Clue version, but at that price, it had to be a yes
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Thanks, ordered.
    Already had the Clue version, but at that price, it had to be a yes
    Welcome!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast