2018 DT.Org Fundraiser-The Last Hurrah!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54
Results 1,326 to 1,335 of 1335

Thread: The It remake

Demon of the Prim St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hader seems like he could do it. McAvoy is certainly a good actor, but he seems a bit too intense for the role of Bill (maybe he can dial it back).
    "Well I hear that you were looking out to hunt me down-
    And I guess you're used to having everything you want..."

Round 'em up, boys! (Cackling like Deion)

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I can't share it yet, but I know of other three actors in talks. Two of major roles, one minor.
    So there is only 1 missing and they can officially announce them all?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    I have a new found respect for McaVoy after watching ‘Split’ he was fantastic in that.
    Agreed!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Hader seems like he could do it. McAvoy is certainly a good actor, but he seems a bit too intense for the role of Bill (maybe he can dial it back).
    IDK I think they are both inspired choices and will be great IMHO.
    The Evil Empire!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales

My collection thread:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

The Hound CyberGhostface will become famous soon enough CyberGhostface will become famous soon enough CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Because you can never have enough Pennywise merchandise...

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice georgiesarm is on a distinguished road

They've kicked off pre-production, with various reports of people joining the behind the scenes team:

Oscar-Winning ‘Shape of Water’ Production Designer Tackling ‘IT: Chapter 2’
    “The Strain” and “True Blood” Cinematographer Joins ‘IT: Chapter 2’

It also seems like Colin Hanks has been cast in a role:

These days, he's starring on the CBS sitcom Life in Pieces and in the horror film It: Chapter Two.

Demon of the Prim St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hanks would make a decent adult Bill.

Maerlyn's Imp Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode's Avatar

I was thinking more Stan than anything.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Stan works too.

Citizen of Gilead Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hanks could play any role IMHO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54