Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1731

Thread: The It remake

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very cool!!!!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Stephen King came up with a new scene for Chapter 2.

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/stephe...e-it-chapter-2
    Yep, that was revealed last month in a french magazine
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Halloween:

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/08/it...ts-1202163328/
    Martin Scorsese’s “The Irishman” and Ang Lee’s “Gemini Man” aren’t the only notable fall releases using de-aging special effects. In an interview with Total Film magazine (via Bloody Disgusting), “It: Chapter Two” director Andy Muschietti reveals the horror sequel reserved some of its VFX budget to de-age the child actors who appeared in the 2017 first installment. The young actors — Jaeden Martell (Bill), Wyatt Oleff (Stanley), Jack Dylan Grazer (Eddie), Finn Wolfhard (Richie), Sophia Lillis (Beverly), Chosen Jacobs (Mike), and Jeremy Ray Taylor (Ben) — reprise their “It” roles in the sequel via flashback sequences.

“Well, it’s better to shoot it two years later than five years later. But in those two years, they grew up quite a bit,” Muschietti said of his original cast. “Not all of them. Sophia looks exactly the same. Jaeden looks pretty much the same. Finn grew up quite a bit, and he’s a tall guy. But from the beginning, we knew that that would be part of the budget, the visual effects to address that. So we’re going to de-age the kids.”

De-aging VFX have become the latest Hollywood trend. Scorsese’s “The Irishman” is using de-aging technology to make Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, and Joe Pesci appear decades younger, while Ang Lee’s VFX in the action film “Gemini Man” make Will Smith appear like a 23 year old. The technology also played a starring role in Marvel Studios and Disney’s “Captain Marvel,” in which Samuel L. Jackson played a 1990s-era version of his popular character Nick Fury. Marvel has experimented a lot with de-aging VFX, using the technology on Michael Douglas in “Ant-Man.”

“It Chapter Two” is set 27 years after the events of the first movie and follows the now-adult members of the Losers Club as they return to Derry, Maine, to finish Pennywise once and for all. While the majority of the film stars the adult cast, including Jessica Chastain, Bill Hader, and James McAvoy, the original “It” child actors filmed new scenes for flashbacks. McAvoy told Total Film that returning to Derry results in a “reopening of events” for the characters, hence the young cast returning. Muschietti also confirmed to the magazine that Stephen King wrote a new scene for the movie that was not included in his 1986 horror novel.

Warner Bros. is set to open “It Chapter Two” in theaters nationwide September 4.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I am really excited for this. I haven't read the book in forever, but that will be one I will have to re-read at some point. But I have a lot in line before that .

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those 2 tv spots has some new footage!
    > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbKLJxwEhzs
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Those 2 tv spots has some new footage!
    > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbKLJxwEhzs
    Thanks for posting!!! I am sooooooo looking forward to this!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

There will be an early screening of IT Chapter 2 in Chicago on august 20th
    > https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...ust-20th-free/

I personnally dont understand the reason of it. I mean, they did a few special screening... will they really change the movie 2 weeks prior to release after this one?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got the official email! I'm watching it this Wednesday!!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Lucky!!!!

I've got my tickets for opening night. Can not wait
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I just got the official email! I'm watching it this Wednesday!!!
    Congrats !

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

When a Pennywise doll landed in woman's backyard, she burned it and slept with a knife

" A woman burned a toy version of Pennywise the Clown after it floated into her backyard Saturday afternoon. Spooked, she slept with a knife that night."

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

It fell from the sky and police refused to touch it...

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    It fell from the sky and police refused to touch it...
    Yeah, if the story is actually true, I'd probably have the same reaction the woman did. Especially with those weird symbols written on it's head. BURN IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! AHHHH!

Country
    Country Flag

By the way, how is everyone seeing this? I saw the first one in Dolby Cinema, which was a very cool experience, but this time I'm seeing it on IMAX, probably on the biggest screen around me.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Watched it in a mini cinema that belongs to Warner, so I already booked a ticket for Imax. It's worth it
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope to see it in true IMAX, not faux IMAX.

EDIT: In a true IMAX theater (the movie wasn't filmed in IMAX aspect ratio so it will likely be 2.35:1).

Country
    Country Flag

Unfortunately, the closest true IMAX screen to me is in NYC and obviously I try not to go into the city if I can help it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There is one ~35 miles from me, but it's in the suburbs, and for an early Friday showing traffic will be light. Plus they serve beer at the theater

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking about going IMAX for this one. I don't care if the screen is bigger, that means nothing if the film isn't filmed in the IMAX aspect. But, I hear that the image is clearer (haven't been to a IMAX movie outside of museums.) I would be down for that. After watching movies for several years at home with crystal clear image, it's always annoying to go to the movie theater and watching a "fuzzy" movie. I didn't realize before, but when a movie gets the IMAX release, they actually have to process the movie into a larger "file". As if IMAX is a bluray and regular theater is a DVD. The cost of the ticket certainly reflects that.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, any IMAX 2D screen will be bigger and clearer than standard screens. Also, the sound will be better. But for the best image quality look for Dolby Cinema.

My Podunk local theater where you can hear other movies being played through the walls during the movie you are currently watching. sigh.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm just going to my local theater. I never knew that IMAX films were clearer looking. The only one I've been to is at the Boston Science museum and it's a dome IMAX. Really cool, but the picture quality of the films are worse than my regular theater.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast