Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1731

Thread: The It remake

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Seems like absolutely all of the press/promotion appearances we are seeing are the adults, nothing with the kids. Of course we should see the adults (this is their first film), but we can't ignore the kids (they are the heart).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This looked kinda cool...........................

Gunslinger Apprentice georgiesarm is on a distinguished road

Wish they'd make one that looks like this

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dont worry : it's coming from Diamond Select Toys

This one was shown at SDCC :

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For those of you in Los Angeles:

https://www.theitexperiencechaptertwo.com/
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

The runtime has officially been confirmed, and it will be 2 hours and 45 minutes
    https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a2...eleted-scenes/

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by georgiesarm View Post
    The runtime has officially been confirmed, and it will be 2 hours and 45 minutes
    Very happy to hear about this. Can't wait to see what they expand upon

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by georgiesarm View Post
    Wow, thats awesome. Does anyone remember offhand what the runtime for the first one was?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

2h 15m
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great to hear that it's half an hour longer. One of my main concerns was how they were going to take the time to properly reintroduce the Losers as adults so hopefully the extra half hour is used for that. The miniseries handled it perfectly (showing them as adults first) but that approach wouldn't have worked for the film for a number of reasons.

One of the scenes that interests me the most in the trailer is the bit with what looks like a human(?) Pennywise mainly because it gives us a chance to see Bill Skarsgard more like himself as opposed to being completely unrecognizable. Reminds me of how the opening of Return of the King showed Andy Serkis as Smeagol, it was a nice way to pay tribute to the actor who is usually hidden under special effects.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone notice the fire hydrant? Wonder if it's intentional.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

http://collider.com/it-chapter-one-r...s-it-2-sequel/
    If you want to relive the horrors of IT: Chapter One on the big screen ahead of this September’s concluding sequel IT: Chapter Two, you’ll get your chance in August. Fandango announced today that the spooky Stephen King adaptation IT: Chapter One is returning to theaters for two nights in August—Saturday, August 3rd and Tuesday, August 6th. Not only that, but each screening will end with an extended eight-minute preview of IT: Chapter Two.

This two-part adaptation of the iconic Stephen King horror novel has been in the works for years, and in fact the screenplay for IT: Chapter One is credited to the film’s original director Cary Fukunaga as a co-writer. But when Fukunaga left over creative differences, Mama filmmaker Andy Muschietti took over, and he helped turn IT: Chapter One into a bona fide phenomenon. Continuing on with Fukunaga’s plan of dividing the adaptation into two films—one set in the 80s when the heroes are kids, and the sequel set in present day 27 years later—IT: Chapter One is a haunting, terrifying, and undeniably compelling look at the Losers Club’s first encounter with Pennywise. The R-rated horror film was a smash hit, grossing over $700 million worldwide.

The child actors of Chapter One return in a flashback capacity in Chapter Two, which recasts the characters as adults with an A-list ensemble that includes Jessica Chastain, James McAvoy, and Bill Hader. Since King wrote IT as one story, it’s nice to see fans given the chance to revisit IT: Chapter One on the big screen ahead of the concluding chapter in September.

Although I have to say, I’m also hoping Muschietti puts together one super long cut of IT that blends Chapter One and Chapter Two into a single film. Here’s hoping that not only happens, but gets a theatrical release.

Head over to Fandango to pick up tickets for the IT: Chapter One re-release. IT: Chapter Two hits theaters on September 6th.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wonder why they wouldn't do a back-to-back instead? Or even move the re-release to September to coincide with Part II?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Just a couple of new shots, including one that confirms a scene playing out much like in the book:

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Pennywise animatronic from Spirit Halloween. Check out the demo video.

6.5 Ft Pennywise Animatronic Decoration
    https://www.spirithalloween.com/prod...pirit+7.30.19B
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Country
    Country Flag

Really cool and informative interview with EW's Anthony Breznican about Chapter Two: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/con...ast/e/62806371

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Behind the scenes, comments, and some extra footage:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

A while ago I remember seeing a clip of a talk show interview (I think) with Hader saying something like the director told him he didn't look afraid or didn't know how to look afraid. Since then, that has been in the back of my mind as I wait to see this, hoping it won't be a problem. Today, I started wondering who I might've liked to see play adult Richie instead of Hader, and I came up with:

- Robert Downey Jr. - the more I think about it, the more I wish it could've been him - he has the humor, the sarcasm, but also the intensity
    other possibilities:
    - Ryan Reynolds (was good in Amityville Horror, but can also be funny)
    - Andrew McCarthy
    - Cary Elwes (remember, he was in Saw)
    - Sam Rockwell (all-around good actor)
    - this one's a "maybe": Christian Slater (has an odd energy)
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King came up with a new scene for Chapter 2.

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/stephe...e-it-chapter-2

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast