Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: racerx45

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks guys
    “Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.”
    — Roland Deschain

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE, Congrats !!!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven’t updated my new additions in a bit so here they are:

Skeleton Crew Art Portfolio

Waste Lands Art Portfolio

Trivia Book with Remarque (Thank you Haven Foundation)

Bachman Books Slip Case (Thanks RF, I guess I need to fill it now), and
    The Gunslinger still shrink wrapped (2nd printing)
    — Roland Deschain

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Lots of very nice items. Congratulations!

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

This came in today

Matches my S/L

and rounds out this group nicely

— Roland Deschain

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice !!!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice, You did a excellent job cleaning it up. Sometimes using erasers leave shiny areas where they're used - did this happen on the portfolio? If not, I might try that myself with a new eraser, if mine has issues.
    Great Collection!!
    Jon

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys

jonp- no shiny areas from where I used the eraser. I still need to do one more pass to try and get the last of the smudges off so I’ll let you know if the second pass leaves any shiny spots. The eraser I used is very soft and shreds a fair amount as you use it, so I think that helped to prevent any burnishing of the paper. I also was not heavy handed when doing this, just light pressure and I kept clearing the eraser debris as I went along.
    — Roland Deschain

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine hasn't been dispatched yet, maybe they will sort out the issues before they send it out. I was thinking of bagging or wrapping them in the slipcase. It sounds as if the issues are due to the slipcase being so tight that this will not be possible.

WOW, Amazing lettered Stand, if you ever get bored of it, I'll find it a good home!!

Also love the Laserdisc collection, I thought I'd seen them before and remembered where. On The Collector website. Have you still got a working player?
    Jon

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Jon, I don’t think I’ll get bored with my lettered Stand but I will sleep easier knowing that there is at least one person that would look after it should something happen to me.

I do have a laserdisc player but have not tried to use it in sometime; I don’t think it work last time I tried. I should dust it off soon and see if I can get it working.
    — Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Here are a few more items I have added recently but have not posted here.

— Roland Deschain

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice adds!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Here are the newest additions to my collection, a Dark Man Art Portfolio Remarque, a Gunslinger 1st/1st , an advance uncorrected proof of Weak and Wounded, an advance uncorrected proof of Turnaround and an advance readers copy of Turn Down the Lights

— Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

WOW! Spectacular collection! Congrats!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    WOW! Spectacular collection! Congrats!

Thanks Tommy
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new stuff !!!

Country
    Country Flag

A few more goodies.
    Knowing Darkness, Lawnmower Man Art Portfolio and a big chunk to fill in my 1st/1st collection.

— Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Very nice haul. Congratulations.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast