Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: racerx45

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Perma-Bound Creepshow

Is this copy clean or ex-library?

You may want to check out the 1st real Creepshow thread..If you haven't already I had a lot to say on this edition.
    It is a clean copy, no ex-library evidence at all. It is in as new condition and does not appear to have been read. The best part is it only set me back $35.00.

I did read your post “THE REAL 1st EDITION OF CREEPSHOW.” and that is what put it on my radar, so thanks.
    “Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.”
    — Roland Deschain

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post

I love that Frankenstein and Christmas Land Mug. very cool!
    You know I have been meaning to ask you if you still have your T34.
    Yeah I still have the T34 and I even take it out nice days. It needs a lot of work but is so fun to drive.
    Man I am so jealous of that thing! Pain in the ass to do any metal work for since no one makes the parts but damn do they look good. What work is needed on it?
    The whole front suspension needs to be rebuilt and then body, paint and interior.
    — Roland Deschain

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Suspension and Paint are no problem. It's the body work and interior that are the hard part. I finally had to sell my Beetle this year since the floods destroyed everything. I think next I will get a 64 Beetle or possibly a lowlight Ghia. I would love a T#$ but the cost of them is crazy, if you can find one that is.

Country
    Country Flag

I picked these up. Now the question is do I frame one or both? If I do both do I frame them individually or together?

— Roland Deschain

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm... I think both ways have their merits. I personally would frame them individually and side by side. If you did frame them together, however, I still think they should be separated by some mat board / bordering. I think trying to push them together into one picture / jigsaw won't have the desired effect. Brilliant posters.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Plaque mount them. Posters look SO good done that way.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Save one, and look for the updated poster with the August release date. Post the July and the August together.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Hmmm... I think both ways have their merits. I personally would frame them individually and side by side. If you did frame them together, however, I still think they should be separated by some mat board / bordering. I think trying to push them together into one picture / jigsaw won't have the desired effect. Brilliant posters.
    I am leaning towards together and side-by-side, but with the date on the outside edges (so flip-flop them in the photo above). I would do a 2” mat on the four sides and 1.5” between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I haven’t seen that before. I’ll have to track down an example and take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Save one, and look for the updated poster with the August release date. Post the July and the August together.
    I like that idea. I have not seen one with the August date yet. The one displayed at my local theater has the July date with a sticker over it that read ‘Summer’ and I have seen a few online that say 'Coming Soon' (I am guessing a sticker also).
    — Roland Deschain

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    I am leaning towards together and side-by-side, but with the date on the outside edges (so flip-flop them in the photo above). I would do a 2” mat on the four sides and 1.5” between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I haven’t seen that before. I’ll have to track down an example and take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I like that idea. I have not seen one with the August date yet. The one displayed at my local theater has the July date with a sticker over it that read ‘Summer’ and I have seen a few online that say 'Coming Soon' (I am guessing a sticker also).
    I'll send a pic of mine if you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice posters!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Arrived today
    — Roland Deschain

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Looks nice. So who is this mysterious 'companion' of The Dark Tower, eh?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Nice surprise!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I'm thrilled to finally add this to my collection

— Roland Deschain

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful proof! Congratulations! In superb condition--I know you are proud and pleased!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice proof. I checked mine, and it does NOT have that errata sheet. If you get tired of looking at it I'll give you one dollar for it. Maybe two!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to go Steve

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Beautiful proof! Congratulations! In superb condition--I know you are proud and pleased!
    Thanks and yes on all accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice! Congrats!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice proof. I checked mine, and it does NOT have that errata sheet. If you get tired of looking at it I'll give you one dollar for it. Maybe two!
    Thanks, I am guessing my copy was not read and that is why the sheet is still present. I wish I saw you comment earlier. Because the sheet is loose I was worried it would fall out and become trash, so I did the responsible thing and put it in the recycle bin.

Way to go Steve
    Thanks
    — Roland Deschain

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is in amazing condition. A great proof to own... Congrats.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One of the coolest looking proofs, of the few I've seen. Congrats!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Dayum. You have an awesome collection. I have never seen a lettered Stand AND a lettered Regulators. I also hope to find a Stand proof some day. But your entire collection is stellar.

Country
    Country Flag

That is in amazing condition. A great proof to own... Congrats.
    Right! I knew it was nice when I bought it but once I had it in hand I was blown away by the condition.

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    One of the coolest looking proofs, of the few I've seen. Congrats!!
    Agreed, the cover on the trade edition is great but the black and white graphic really pops. Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Dayum. You have an awesome collection. I have never seen a lettered Stand AND a lettered Regulators. I also hope to find a Stand proof some day. But your entire collection is stellar.
    Thanks so much, I have been lucky to find the books and have the funds at the same time. I have had my share of ‘the ones that got away’ but I don’t take for granted the ones I have been able to add to my collection.
    — Roland Deschain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast