Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tomislav Tikulin Prints On Sale with low print run

Traveler jflotx512 is on a distinguished road

Default Tomislav Tikulin Prints On Sale with low print run

Hey guys,
    I am new to the darktower.org site, so you can say this is my first thread and news to let everyone know. The artwork prints of Tomislav Tikulin, who did work for FULL DARK NO STARS, and CHRISTINE 30TH ANNIVERSARY edition is on sale now with a very low print run of only 100....At least that is what Tomislav told me. Each print is signed and numbered and ready to be shipped. Prices are $35 American. If anyone has any questions or want to place orders just contact him at his email at tomislav.tikulin@gmail.com....And yes he gave me permission to let everyone know. Hope everyone enjoys this news and hopefully my first thread is good.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi, Welcome and thanks for the info!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a link to see what prints are available?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, a link would be good. I *LOVE* the Full Dark, No Stars print of his that I have and would definitely be interested in a second (although I'm running out of wall space!).

http://www.tomtikulin-art.com is his website with everything of his art. Contact him through email and let him know which ones. I ordered my this moring both Christine and FDNS

http://www.tomtikulin-art.com/

This is his own website with his own art...email him and tell him what you want. I ordered mine this morning

I tried replying with here is the link...Hopefully its posted right away http://www.tomtikulin-art.com/
    Just email him with the ones you want and he will let you know the final prices on everything with shipping

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was asked to pass this along. If you go to Tomislav's website at: http://www.tomtikulin-art.com/, you can find all his work. And pick one. Or two or three. He told me that the price per print is $35 US + shipping, which is around $15-$20 to the US.

Now the decisions....

Gunslinger Apprentice Citizen of Lud is on a distinguished road Citizen of Lud's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great art love your style please do some Dark Tower would love to see your take on Blaine the mono

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I took on Blaine the mono once...what a bad night...
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice Citizen of Lud is on a distinguished road Citizen of Lud's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Blaine is a pain, and that is the truth” — Jake Chambers
    I can see why you would want to do it though your style would be sic for a Blaine but... Blaine is tough just thinking about doing some art on Blaine makes my head spin in alot of directions
    Looking For
    Dark Tower III through VII LSOE S/L or AE #1208
    Trade 1st/1st
    The Dead Zone
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    Carrie
    Firestarter
    Skeleton Crew
    Night Shift

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

But Blaine is a riddlemaster. Visit the Riddles forum.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler whyto will become famous soon enough

If you go to Tomislav's website at: http://www.tomtikulin-art.com/, you can find all his work. And pick one

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by whyto View Post
    If you go to Tomislav's website at: http://www.tomtikulin-art.com/, you can find all his work. And pick one
    Thanks for the link!! He is an amazing talent and artist for sure!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread