Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: How many times has Merlin1958 typed 'LOL' in a post?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • >100

2 7.14%
  • >1000

0 0%
  • >10000

5 17.86%
  • Every time he posts

8 28.57%
  • it's a number so close to infinity it makes no odds

13 46.43%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New Competition Poll

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    I almost laughed at that. Then said, Nah!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

I went with the 'every time he posts' option...

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    There you go again!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    I went with the 'every time he posts' option...

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    There you go again!
    I did that on purpose. I have until the 1st!!! (chuckles)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Only 3 days until LOL-A-Palooza!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Just realized, the Poll title says "How many times has Merlin1958 typed 'LOL' in a post?", which would infer a "search of all my posts to find the one in which I typed the most "LOL's". It should be amended by a Mod, no?

Spoiler:
    LOL?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I can see all your recent posts by going via your avatar. Provided I stay on top of it, ( do a daily count) I think I can keep a running total.

Click
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Click

Awwwwww!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

are these all posts - or just those in the haven fund thread?
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    are these all posts - or just those in the haven fund thread?
    These are ALL posts

Big Brother is Watching
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NOOOOO! PMs can't be counted as posts! NOT FAIR!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    NOOOOO! PMs can't be counted as posts! NOT FAIR!!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    I don't recall saying I was going to be 'fair'... This is for charity!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to challenge you minions as well. What say we have a "pool" on how much I will end up having to donate. The winner gets the matching funds in a donation to the HF and the losers all cough up an equal share to match the total. Care to put your money where your LOL is? Perhaps, Sirfolio16 can run with this? Or volunteers are welcome.

Edit: Hindsight is always 20/20, but the interesting thing would have been to create a "pool" behind the scenes without me knowing about it. That would have been even more interesting. Nevertheless, I'm sure I can amaze you folks as NO ONE is as dedicated to the Haven Fund as I am!!! (well, maybe Jerome and Grant and Stroppy and Sirfolio16, Oh hell, ALL the Minions!!!) LOL?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, Sirfolio16 has agreed to supervise this "pool". So, PM your guess as to how much I will have to donate for the month of February due to the "LOL-Palooza" and a minimum of $5 donation to the "widget". The winner will recieve "Giveaway" credit for the total pool amount and the "Loser's" well you "lost"!!! All entries are to be verified by, "Sirfolio16" and if need be by "RF". He will post "Pool totals" by 2/15/14 that is the final "guess date". All guesses must be by "PM" and verified by "Sirfolio16". Did I miss anything? Oh, and only certified "Minions" may participate.

Did I nail it, Ray?

Edit: Oh, and the reason for the PM's to Sirfolio16" is that I will not be privy to the info on the pool. That way I can't influence it in any way. Everything is on the "Up & Up.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Four hours until LOL-Palooza!!!

Spoiler:
    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome... All set up to start taking the guesses!!!
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    Awesome... All set up to start taking the guesses!!!
    Spreadsheet at the ready? I won't know a thing? "LOL" counts the same as an "lol"? Pool totals can be publicly mentioned, but not specifics? HF credits are valid? Coffee vs Tea? Check or Credit Card are valid? Godzilla vs Mothra indicated? Jeter vs the rest of MLB integrated? We need answers, Ray!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Gotta get 'em all outta my system. Que "Rocky" music as I drink my raw eggs and get ready to run through the streets of NEW YORK!!!

Okay, I'm ready!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Now I COULD be really mean here and say my rules MY TIMEZONE! which would mean Bill is already in trouble
    But even I feel that's unfair

So from now on any single instance of LOL (regardless of case) or obvious attempts to sneak one in as part of a word or sentence will be counted. I'll keep a running total and post here daily (AM my time as Bill should be done posting by then).

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill, did you hear that it's so cold outside that the democrats have their hands in their own pockets? Lol

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Hey Bill, did you hear that it's so cold outside that the democrats have their hands in their own pockets? Lol
    LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got off the phone with the F^%king mechanic and they are FINALLY going to replace the "Inhibitor Switch" for the power steering system that keeps setting off the freaking "Check Engine" light. oh, happy days!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's so cold back east that woman are looking forward to hot flashes.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It's so cold back east that woman are looking forward to hot flashes.
    LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    That's 12 and counting!!!! (Yes, I am keeping track as well!!)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is the best you guys can do so far???? Very sad for the HF!!!!!

Spoiler:
    So, a Jew, a Black guy and a gay person walk into a bar and the bartender says........

Spoiler:
    This is not a racially motivated or intended "joke". Due to current social concerns this "Lead in" is intended for the sole purpose of laughter and merriment. We mean no disrespect to the Jewish, African-American or Gay communities. I would refer you to our lawyers, but they are currently swimming in the depths of the Atlantic ocean in search of "Clients". Refer all complaints to the same location. By the way, this disclaimer was "spoilerized" so if you looked, you agreed to waive any claim to civil or criminal action!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My wife's favourite joke...

What's brown and sticky?

Answer

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    My wife's favourite joke...

What's brown and sticky?

Answer
    Brits are weird!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What did one burp say to the other burp?

Spoiler:
    let's be stinkers and go out the other end

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast