Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: AutoGraph Magazine/Carlosdetweiller (Bob) interview

Gunslinger Apprentice midnightrambler34 is on a distinguished road midnightrambler34's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default AutoGraph Magazine/Carlosdetweiller (Bob) interview

My brother-in-law is an autograph collector of a different kind, he likes and collects movie memoribillia, and he subscribes to a magazine devoted to the celebrity signature. He knows that I collect books myself and try when I can to get a signed copy, and of course my love for SK. So, in my mail today he sent me the new edition of such magazine (Jan) due to the fact that there was an article about SK and his signature. But the cool part is not only did they interview Stu from Betts, which would be a given I would think,but they also interviewed and have pictures of The Darktowers.com's own Carlosdetweiller(Bob)! Sorry, Bob if Im exposing you, but I thought it was very cool that you were included in that story. I will link the web site, but I didnt see the current issue on the site yet, but if you can pick up a copy its a very cool read.

The magazine is called Autograph, subtited connecting with the celebrity.

Edit: Sorry if this posted in the wrong section, feel free to fix it if needed.

http://www.autographmagazine.com/Default.aspx?base
    The ones we've lost are never really gone
    If we hold them in our hearts while we go on.

Dream as if you will live forever, Live as if you will die tomorrow.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent post midnight.
    I am anxious to see the copy with Bob in it, and very anxious to hear Bob tell us about the interview.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds interesting!
    so : article about SK + his sig, + interviews of Stu & Carlos?

I'd like to read it !
    There is no overview of the article on the website?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Excellent post midnight.
    I am anxious to see the copy with Bob in it, and very anxious to hear Bob tell us about the interview.

I'll be interested in seeing it too! I didn't realize that it had already been published. I think it was Jon Reitan who gave my name to the writer Vince Liaguno. He seemed to be a nice guy who was really trying to do a good job on an article about collecting the works of King. He "interviewed" me through several e-mails and I tried to answer his questions as best I could. My only stipulation was that he couldn't make me sound like some sort of a crazed stalker. I hope the article reads OK.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

But, but, but....

aren't you????

j/k

Love you Daddy!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    But, but, but....

aren't you????

j/k

Love you Daddy!

I'm fanatical, but not crazed.

Love you, too.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to Bob and thanks to Midnight for alerting us all!

So, Bob, ready to give up your day job?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post

So, Bob, ready to give up your day job?
    Not for another 10 years at least. Being interviewed doesn't pay very well.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

So, will you be autographing the autograph mags?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    So, will you be autographing the autograph mags?

Yes, I want one with an autograph... Better yet, one with an inscription so it'll be easier to authenticate later when the market gets flooded with fake Bob sigs.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My local Barnes & Noble doesn't carry it, but a B&N 20 miles away has it.
    I am going to grab their 3 copies.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to try and pick it up too!

congrats Bob, very cool....
    Geoff

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

This is great news, what a cool thing.

Congrats to Bob!!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

You know...I'm a little disappointed...Carlos (Bob) doesn't look crazy and obsessed at all...and a "physician" no less...you're not doing this hobby any good if you're going to go and be all respectable...Wiz was bad enough! Haha...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I was hoping he would look crazy enough to adopt me.

Nice photo, Bob, you're a good-looking gentlemen.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! That is a great photo, the caption should say "...in front of his amazing, incredible, delectable...massive collection"
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice midnightrambler34 is on a distinguished road midnightrambler34's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"I'm fanatical, but not crazed."

Arent we all just a little? Great article Bob and awesome collection as well! Im glad everyone liked it, and got to see it. I sploke to my brother-in-law and thanked him big big.

Carl
    The ones we've lost are never really gone
    If we hold them in our hearts while we go on.

Dream as if you will live forever, Live as if you will die tomorrow.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 1 extra copy of the January '08 Autograph magazine.
    It has the slightest of wear (B&N would not discount it) and is available to the first person who asks for it here (in this thread)-
    Provided the person agrees to reimburse me for the magazine and shipping.
    My labor to mail is free!
    0 Upcharge.

10 9 8 7............

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I have 1 extra copy of the January '08 Autograph magazine.
    It has the slightest of wear (B&N would not discount it) and is available to the first person who asks for it here (in this thread)-
    Provided the person agrees to reimburse me for the magazine and shipping.
    My labor to mail is free!
    0 Upcharge.

10 9 8 7............
    I would like to buy it!
    I sent you a PM!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Could we be able to get a cpy of the whole article? :$
    I'd like to read it...

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I missed Jerome's offer <damn> and you would think I could score a copy in NYC, right? Not a chance.

Anybody have a copy they want to sell me? Otherwise, I'll try straight from the publisher.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can send you a copy.
    I could scrounge around and find it, but just PM me your address.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just ordered a copy from their website. With shipping, it was $11.95. A bit more expensive, but I figure I probably saved at least $3 in gas!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast