Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I know it's early, but still I want to thank...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    Everyone MUST follow the sig!!!
    Yes, "Artistic Minion"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I wanted to do a 'Crimson Mingion' but I'm too busy to spend time photoshopping one.
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I wanted to do a 'Crimson Mingion' but I'm too busy to spend time photoshopping one.
    I got such a kick out of your "Artist Minion" avatar I popped $25 in your name into the widget and got us to...

$2,600.00!!!!

Spoiler:
    Oh, and "Bomber, The Haven Fund Wonder Dog" got a treat!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad you like the artitiste.

Aww Bomber's gorgeous, can I have him?

2600 already!! That must be a record in such a short time. Very generous of you to donate, you didn't have to do that but thank you. I hope my 'coming soon' contributions do really well for the fund. I'll let you know what I'm up to as soon as I can.
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad you like the artitiste.

Aww Bomber's gorgeous, can I have him?

2600 already!! That must be a record in such a short time. Very generous of you to donate, you didn't have to do that but thank you. I hope my 'coming soon' contributions do really well for the fund. I'll let you know what I'm up to as soon as I can.
    You do know that you are, by far, my most favorite female, artistic, British, Haven Fund contributor, right?

As to "Bomber". Let's share him. When he's "Bad Bomber", I'll send to you for a week. How about that? LOL

Also, yes. I was talking to, Jerome the other day and though it is somewhat "unofficial" (he didn't go back and check) we both agree that this year we did indeed set a record for the "widget goal". Now the job is to top last year's overall goal!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

And we will destroy last year's record!! !
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    And we will destroy last year's record!! !
    Let's not get "cocky". Confident is good, but $12,000.00+ is a BIG number!!!

I am Confident!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    All the enthusiastic participants, so far, in the "2014 Haven Fund Raiser"!!! Believe it or not, you guys have reinvigorated me in the charity and I forsee this year as one of our most successful yet!!!

Join the "HF Minions"!!!! And "Donate" to the "Haven Fund'!!!!

Current "Minions"

Stroppygoblin
    Sirfolio16
    Ben Staad
    Ben Eads
    Jimimck
    Jon
    CRinVA
    Cit74
    Dan
    Dnemec
    George @ C-Springs
    Ladysai
    Alan_G
    IcryforOy
    Webstar1000
    Joe315
    Becca69
    Stkmo2
    Cyberghostface
    Scoogs
    Room217 Caretaker
    FSMDR
    Fall of Gilead
    Br!an
    Priest
    Explorer
    Bdwyer19
    Lost Rose
    Rachel Readman
    Garrell
    Mattgreenbean
    SGC1999
    Amber
    Patrick

Do you have what it takes to be one of my "Minions"???????

Honorary "Minions"!!

Bad Penny
    Wizardsrainbow
    Randall Flagg
    Alex McVey
    Erin Wells
    Glenn Chadbourne
    Dick Olson
    Did I miss anyone?????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Me.

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Me.

John
    Updated!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Thanks!

John
    You are very welcome!!!

Spoiler:
    Now drop a five spot in the widget!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, have I got everyone??? Speak up if I missed you!!! The Haven Fund and I appreciate every one and every donation, large or small!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Over $4,000.00 on the Widget!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

New names have been added. To be clear, those that have changed to a "Minion" avatar are listed as "Minions". Those that have not are listed as "Honorary Minions". Please review the first post and make sure I have it right as we appreciate each and every one who contributes!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

We are in the "Stretch run", but I still want to thanks all those folks that have contributed in, large and small ways. It takes a team effort to make this a success every year, and you people have certainly proved that fact. We are so close to the "Grand Total", so do not let up!!! Many, many thanks to all the contributors, Donater's, Buyers, Straight up $$ donaters!!

Thank you all!! And let's see it through!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

We are in the "Stretch run", but I still want to thanks all those folks that have contributed in, large and small ways. It takes a team effort to make this a success every year, and you people have certainly proved that fact. We are so close to the "Grand Total", so do not let up!!! Many, many thanks to all the contributors, Donater's, Buyers, Straight up $$ donaters!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

It's over!?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    It's over!?
    In a month.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN ! Oh , You already did.. The momentum should carry this through, however no need to let up. I did not buy any candy this holiday so I suppose I can sweeten the pot a little.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN ! Oh , You already did.. The momentum should carry this through, however no need to let up. I did not buy any candy this holiday so I suppose I can sweeten the pot a little.

LOL It was one of those weird internet "double posts"!! However, point and support well taken!! And If you can "sweeten" the pot, well all that much better, my friend!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Message for the "Minions"!!!! We will likely reach the "Goal" number so now it is your duty to set new heights for this years' Haven Fund Raiser!!! We are in the "End Game" now when it really counts!! There are a select few auction items, but the "Widget" and the "Rachel Readman" items will make the difference. Go forth and raise funds!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...The-Saved-quot

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...humbprint-quot

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...aven-Fund-2014

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post826588
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, it is no longer "Early", but we did it folks!!! We have surpassed the stated goal and there is perhaps still more items to come!! So, now I can "officially" thank all the wonderful members of this unique internet community for their generosity and charity in making this years' HF a success!!!

It's amazing that you have all not banded together to hire a "Hit Man" to come for me (maybe "Mr. Mercede's"?), but thanks to all of you for putting up with my antics on behalf of the HF. Thanks to the artists, the donors', the the "Haven Fund Whore henchmen" and the buyers' for all your dedicated support!!! You all have once again reaffirmed a faith in humanity!! Many thanks!!!

You folks are just priceless!!

Spoiler:
    A very special "THANK YOU" to my "Partner in Crime", Jerome who makes it all happen every year!!! You folks have no idea just how much he dedicates to this thing year in and year out!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to everyone. This certainly couldn't happen without the hard work of everyone involved. You folks do an awesome job.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Almost last request, the "Widget" is currently at $5,985.00, Are you gonna tell me there isn't someone that can come up with $15 bucks to bring us to the $6,000.00 mark? After all we have been through, $15 bucks????

Look into your hearts, folks. This could be History!! Plus, you could get yourself an extra entry (ahem, two) into the "Grand Prize Drawing for a signed King Book"!!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...n-Fund-Contest!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast