Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection Anonymous

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

no it's not a secret. He bought my Chadbourne limited remarqued book set #3. Couldn't have gone to a better home as I am sure he will complete the set from Dave H (Overlook)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Very cool. I wonder if his DT and ASOIAF sets are all matching? I'm always looking for my missing books LOL
    I have enquired as to his numbers - I will let everyone know if he is happy to share this info.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A AMAZING collection !!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an update on TDT S/L #'s. The two sets are NOT all the same number. Set 1 is made up of 2 numbers and set 2 is made up of 3. I cannot divulge what those numbers are I am afraid as he does not want to be bombarded by requests. I appreciate that may be a blow to some of you that are searching for a specific number, but I have to honour his wishes.

If you are searching for a specific # please PM ME with what the # is. I will collect these and at a later date pass them all on to him. In this way i can at least verify he doesn't have your number. (what happens if he does is another matter and we can deal with that at that point).

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I have an update on TDT S/L #'s. The two sets are NOT all the same number. Set 1 is made up of 2 numbers and set 2 is made up of 3. I cannot divulge what those numbers are I am afraid as he does not want to be bombarded by requests. I appreciate that may be a blow to some of you that are searching for a specific number, but I have to honour his wishes.

If you are searching for a specific # please PM ME with what the # is. I will collect these and at a later date pass them all on to him. In this way i can at least verify he doesn't have your number. (what happens if he does is another matter and we can deal with that at that point).
    Your a good man Mr Goblin and there a lot of people that appreciate your help for sure!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't really expect that he has it but I've been on the lookout for DT2 #644 for many years. I also need A Storm of Swords #320. I have #53 to trade if I ever come across my number.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's one simply stunning collection Goblin, thanks for sharing Anon's goodies with us all (doesn't he write most of the 365 little quotes for the desk calendars used throughout the world - his name is hauntingly familiar to me)
    We all float down here!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really nice collection!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Been a while since I updated this thread, but a few of you may know that I have been trying to locate some copies of the Plant for Anonymouus's collection. Well it seems he has done quite well without me and just procured the following set. All 3 are part of the 200 s/l copies and although the numbers do not match, they are all from the same recipient, Christine Morgan who some of you will know was employed as SK's childrens nanny.

Beautiful condition minor flaws only on Part 1, with wonderful dedications and contained in a custom slipcase:

Plant part 1

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Plant part 2:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Plant part 3:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Traycase:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

In addition to The Plant set, he has picked up some very nice additions to his collection, I'm sure we all recognize this first one...

This is Letter U

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

And This is Letter Z...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Much as I'd love to be posting these books in my own collection, its almost as good to enjoy them vicariously....

It's been a while since I visited and I''m told there are a few more shelves of SK that have been added, hopefully I will get to see them all soon and update the thread with more new beautiful books.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OMG.... wow... he has been a busy little bee has he not Simon??
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    OMG.... wow... he has been a busy little bee has he not Simon??
    He has indeed - He already has 2 other books (one I know is a S/L Firestarter) that are also inscribed to Chris Morgan - pretty nice 'set'.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Somehow I missed this thread when you first posted it. Had a look through it now. Very impressive collection. Wish I lived nearby. I'd come with you on your next visit. Thanks for posting it Simon.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I know many people are unimpressed with the (looks of the) lettered Firestarter but I really, really like that book!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Incredible additions !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I know many people are unimpressed with the (looks of the) lettered Firestarter but I really, really like that book!
    I dont have a picture of it, but there is a custom made asbestos covered slipcase that matches it

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Impressive new books !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I dont have a picture of it, but there is a custom made asbestos covered slipcase that matches it
    You didn't take a picture of it????????????????????????????? You crazy man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for sharing such an amazing collection.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What a killer collection!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast