Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection Anonymous

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Great purchase Alec.

Wow!

Ralph
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Thank you Ralph.
    Very pleased to have obtained an early signature, especially "Steve King". Plenty a lot earlier, however I will consider myself fortunate to have one within a month of release.
    Kindest regards
    Alec.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just seeing this now! Great grab!! Congrats Alec!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Alec! A nice addition to your collection.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Quicker than expected.
    Requires another jacket which I have, other than that it is quite special!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post

Quicker than expected.
    Requires another jacket which I have, other than that it is quite special!
    I fixed the links for you.

Very nice!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Thank you Brian.
    Very kind of you.

Alec.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet copy !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic early sig on 'Salem's Lot! Big congrats!

Good morning Theli.
    A lovely early signature as you say. The main thing that appeals to me is the "Steve King" aspect which fits in with other early copies that I have, on Carrie and The Shining.
    Thank you for the comments.

Recently purchased a set of "Viking" Dark Tower books I - IV. All first editions and all signed by Stephen King at one event. Apparently there were 4 or 5 sets only that were signed.
    Images to follow shortly from Simon, after my last abysmal failure, kindly rectified by Brian.

I would be interested to know if there are slipcases available for the Viking sets.

Kindest regards
    Alec.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These will fit 'em, Alec. Nice adds!

TDT Slipcases
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I look forward to seeing the set!

At the weekend hopefully, Theli, with a few more added on.

Viking Dark Tower I - IV all signed by Stephen King.
    One of about 5 sets that were signed.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is just bad ass brother!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

Brian that is most kind of you. Much appreciated.
    More images to post so if it goes wrong you know that I have not learnt from your lesson.

Many thanks indeed.
    Alec.

For the George R. R. Martin fanatics, some rather good examples of the first three volumes by Harper Collins. All are flat signed.
    The Dying of the Light is letter "Q".

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Alec, if you share the IMG link, the photos will show here
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

And I don't think one person should have that many fine copies of AGOT UK
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Impressive as usual Alec. Congratulations!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Indeed! Beautiful new additions. I'm continually awed by your acquisitions.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice adds, Alec!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

You almost got it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast