Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection Anonymous

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I do not think the finished article will quite have the impact of yours Kris.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Alec on a very rare and fine addition! That werewolf looks like a rather cuddly chap.

I look forward to seeing how your custom housing for it turns out.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Alec, very nice new additions!

It seems you have navigated your way around the intricacies of posting images.. My work here is done
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing Alec, big congrats !!!

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

As always your comments are much appreciated. Many thanks to everyone.

Simon I have only accrued 96 posts, this being the case I am not ready to go solo just yet!!

Default The Gunslinger. Sphere. 1982 Proof.

[IMG]

I had a suspicion that this might be coming my way as a Christmas present from my partner Sue. Given to me a little bit early, though I am not complaining.
    An incredible copy considering the age of it. Some of the 'tan' colour has been lost in the photography, so apologies for that.

Many thanks to Gerald Winters, a true friend and a gentleman.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, a beautiful copy of a rare collectible. Way to go Sue!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Alec. Certainly one of the most desired proofs out there. Could this mean you are now getting into proof collecting?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, really nice!
    I am a bit surprised that Gerald didnt keep it for himself? Or does he already have one too?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon Peripheral, my sentiments entirely!

Good afternoon Paul, I do have proofs, though this was more of a collaboration rather than a collecting trend.

Good afternoon Herbertwest, I agree, it is a fine example. On the other question, I am not privy to Gerald's inventory.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Outstanding again, my friend! You have a very loving partner!

Default Andy Warhol.

Thank you Theli.

Promised to show you some of my art.
    Took a long time to find one of these in this condition.
    Hope you like it.
    Kindest regards
    Alec.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool all around, Alec!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the Warhol!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post

Thank you Theli.

Promised to show you some of my art.http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...e=vBForum_Post
    Took a long time to find one of these in this condition.
    Hope you like it.
    Kindest regards
    Alec.
    You kill me!!!!!!!!!!! this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Alec,

I really dig that piece! The silver screen printing really pops, and the other layers add a subtle contrast. I bet it looks much more striking in person too. Did you choose this piece as a rock fan as well as an art fan?

Hi Theli.
    Andy Warhol was fascinated with Mick a Jagger, hence the amount of photographs he took of him.
    I have seen him in concert five times, the last one being in 2012 at the O2 arena.
    Charismatic does not get near it. Apart from that I find this type of art totally absorbing.
    Glad you approve.
    Alec.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice collection Alec, I went through all 12 page's. I just received the s/l Cycle of the Werewolf and portfolio yesterday, they are very nice. Mine does not have have the original art though.

Kevin

Hi Becca.
    Thank you, one of my favourites as well.

Some interesting lettered editions coming soon to be posted:

The Best of Cemetery Dance.
    Dolan's Cadillac.
    Riding the Bullet.
    He is Legend.
    Quietly Now.

20th Century Ghosts.
    Something Wicked This Way Comes.

Should be next week.
    Alec.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

On Alec's behalf, here are the first three of the books he mentioned in his previous post.

The Best of Cemetery Dance (Letter T)

Riding the Bullet (Letter ZZ)

Dolan's Cadillac (Letter N)

Congratulations on another fine set of Lettered editions Alec!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Alec!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Those look great Alec!

Not copies that appear every day and very fortunate to have them. Added to which the condition of all three is not compromised in any way.
    Many thanks for the positive comments.
    Alec.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man I love the look of the CD's Best of lettered! It is so nice!!!!!! Congrats Alec
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool additions Alec. And I love the Jagger Warhol...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast