+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39

Thread: Book Collection Anonymous

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    According to Gerald on his facebook page,
    ...but why would any of us want to visit that?

I too hope that it was Alec who won that auction though. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
    I understand the controversy about him, but find his posts interesting nonetheless.
    But then, I dont think that we should hijack Alec's collection thread with him
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice Alec is a splendid one to behold Alec is a splendid one to behold Alec is a splendid one to behold Alec is a splendid one to behold Alec is a splendid one to behold Alec is a splendid one to behold Alec is a splendid one to behold

I have no issue with the comments posted on my collection thread.
    It is all in the public domain, so no reason why it should not end up here.

Gunslinger Apprentice Alec is a splendid one to behold Alec is a splendid one to behold Alec is a splendid one to behold Alec is a splendid one to behold Alec is a splendid one to behold Alec is a splendid one to behold Alec is a splendid one to behold

Reference my post: 950.
    The uncorrected proof of The Fellowship of the Ring can now be found on ABE.
    Price 27,500.

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Price 27,500.
    Wow.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Price 27,500.
    Too exciting! Funny how we all thought of you Thanks for the update!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39