Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What are your top X most wanted books?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Regulators. Nothing else matters right now. PLEASE someone contact me
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    NOTHING else matters?

So would you trade your COTW masterpiece for a Lettered Regulators???? Inquiring minds wish to know....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    NOTHING else matters?

So would you trade your COTW masterpiece for a Lettered Regulators???? Inquiring minds wish to know....
    No.. hahaha Maybe I should have said... I am looking for one and it is the only grail on my 2017 radar
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

NOTHING else matters?

No.. hahaha Maybe I should have said... I am looking for one and it is the only grail on my 2017 radar
    I am kinda surprised that the S/L Regulators brings in such a nice profit. The Counterpart Desperation is a beautiful production AND has art and goes for 1/3 the cost. 2 people in a row looking for a version of it makes me wonder what I am missing.

I know why the lettered it so sought after but not sure on the S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    NOTHING else matters?

I am kinda surprised that the S/L Regulators brings in such a nice profit. The Counterpart Desperation is a beautiful production AND has art and goes for 1/3 the cost. 2 people in a row looking for a version of it makes me wonder what I am missing.

I know why the lettered it so sought after but not sure on the S/L
    The S/L is so nice too. Really really is
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For me, The Regulators S/L is one of the coolest books I own. The whole toy box thing combined with the limitation page being a canceled check from Richard Bachman. Just something very unique.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    For me, The Regulators S/L is one of the coolest books I own. The whole toy box thing combined with the limitation page being a canceled check from Richard Bachman. Just something very unique.
    I agree. The Peter Schneider Q&A earlier in the year made the S/L even more special, when he told all about the making of it.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Revised List:
    1. Lettered Regulators
    2. Regulators S/L
    3. Firestarter S/L
    4. Asbestos Firestarter
    5. Legends S/L
    6. King signatures/personalizations in all my King books
    7. Lettered From A Buick 8
    8. 'Salem's Lot 1st state
    9. Knight of the Seven Kingdoms (GRRM) Lettered
    10. Original (published) art
    some pretty lofty goals! I love #6 personalized all to you? or others/old inscriptions?

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

At this point I'm craving Ziesing's Insomnia S/L.
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Gunslinger S/L #255
    2. Drawing of the Three S/L #255
    3. Carrie S/L - 1 of 26
    4. Thinner S/L - 1/26
    5. The New Lieutenant's Rap - with all extras.
    6. Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon S/L
    7. Riding the Bullet S/L - 1 of 52
    8. Colorado Kid S/L #33 - Chadborne
    9. Colorado Kid S/L #33 - Potter
    10. Regulators Lettered - only last because I have the S/L already.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsteltor View Post
    At this point I'm craving Ziesing's Insomnia S/L.
    One bid, $99. Free shipping:

Insomnia Stephen King Signed Limited #750 Immaculate

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've managed to obtain one of my grails in the Skeleton Crew S/L. Very, very happy with it as it was and is all I had hoped. Now, onto to The Stand S/L and I'll have all three of my personal Holy Grails!!!

If you have a book or S/L you want/need you may want to throw your hat in the ring here..................

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I've managed to obtain one of my grails in the Skeleton Crew S/L. Very, very happy with it as it was and is all I had hoped. Now, onto to The Stand S/L and I'll have all three of my personal Holy Grails!!!

If you have a book or S/L you want/need you may want to throw your hat in the ring here..................

Were you the one that one the one yesterday for 570? If so you out bid me by $10. Congrats!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Revised List:
    1. Lettered Regulators
    2. Regulators S/L
    3. Firestarter S/L
    4. Asbestos Firestarter
    5. Legends S/L
    6. King signatures/personalizations in all my King books
    7. Lettered From A Buick 8
    8. 'Salem's Lot 1st state
    9. Knight of the Seven Kingdoms (GRRM) Lettered
    10. Original (published) art
    some pretty lofty goals! I love #6 personalized all to you? or others/old inscriptions?
    Well, to me of course! I have a few already

(And those are super lofty goals but I got most of the ones on my old list which I thought I would never own, so maybe putting it in writing helps. )
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure I can come up with 10 King items that I want, and some things are likely unattainable/off limits but here are some things I'm after:

1) Maine Review - 1st appearance of Lardass Hogan
    2) Sphere UK Gunslinger proof (attained) - now I NEED to get it signed!
    3) Gunslinger manuscript (likely unattainable)
    4) The Clearing - original Forest Scene painting in DT VII by Michael Whelan (likely unattainable)
    5) a Bernie Wrightson remarqued Wolves of the Calla (likely unattainable)
    6) Regulators S/L with check made out to Betts Books (I own the Lettered version of Betts, but the S/L Betts is out there somewhere)

That's all that comes to my immediate mind...lofty/expensive goals to be sure....maybe I can attain one or two in the years ahead.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1. Dark Tower Complete Numbered Set
    2. The Stand S/L
    3. Regulators S/L
    4. Asbestos Firestarter
    5. Carrie 1st/1st Flatsigned
    6. Salem's Lot 1st/1st Flatsigned
    7. Lord Of The Rings 1st/1st Set (Including The Hobbit)
    8. IT S/L
    9. The Talisman S/L
    10. Original Whelan art or Rachel Readman's kickass painted Crimson King Sculpture. Or Maitz. Or Hale. Or Wrightson. Or.....
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Not sure I can come up with 10 King items that I want, and some things are likely unattainable/off limits but here are some things I'm after:

4) The Clearing - original Forest Scene painting in DT VII by Michael Whelan (likely unattainable)
    6) Regulators S/L with check made out to Betts Books (I own the Lettered version of Betts, but the S/L Betts is out there somewhere)

That's all that comes to my immediate mind...lofty/expensive goals to be sure....maybe I can attain one or two in the years ahead.

"Sphere UK Gunslinger proof (attained)"
    >>> So are you the one that recently went for sale at an incredible cheap price?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

"Sphere UK Gunslinger proof (attained)"
    >>> So are you the one that recently went for sale at an incredible cheap price?
    No, I wish....I bought from a generous member here, but I saw that one passed much more cheaply recently...Hyraxia Books got it. (and think sold it already)

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    It looks like this has started in "collecting questions", I'm thinking a dedicated thread would be more fun. Maybe one of the mods can combine?

Here's mine:

1. Sphere/Viking/Plume Gunslinger ARC/Proof
    2. Plume Orange wraps DotT ARC/Proof
    3.The Stand portfolio #1193 (to match my book)
    4.Night Shift 1/1
    5.Salem's Lot Gift w/ Collector's traycase and set of photographs (still kicking myself in the ass for selling this one some time ago!!!)
    6.Skeleton Crew S/L
    7.Set of S/L Dark Tower (not necessarily matching #'d)
    8.The Stand 1/1 flatsigned and dated in year of publication
    9.Firestarter S/L
    10.Rage US 1/1

This list is mostly comprised of books I plan on acquiring in the next few years, as I get them they will be replaced by more wants.
    I tend to come AND go on this site, but glad to see my wants don't change much over the years. Gotta get some of these one of these days!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

1) Maine Review - 1st appearance of Lardass Hogan ACQUIRED!

#1 acquired...will be happy for a long while now.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Not ten but these are the most desired!

1 - The Stand S/L
    2 - Eyes of the Dragon S/L
    3 - Rage
    4 - The Regulators S/L
    5 - Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Not ten but these are the most desired!

1 - The Stand S/L
    2 - Eyes of the Dragon S/L
    3 - Rage
    4 - The Regulators S/L
    5 - Dolan's Cadillac S/L

Cross those fingers and, "Merlin's Secret Santa" may just make your wish come true!!! We should know in a couple of days!! Good Luck!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Harry Potter US 1/1
    The regulators S/L
    Dollan's S/L marbled boards
    The shining S/L

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Dark Tower Complete Matching set
    Salems Lot US 1/1
    Night Shift US 1/1
    Carrie UK 1/1
    Salems Lot UK 1/1
    Night Shift UK 1/1
    Bachman paperback 1sts UK
    Firestarter S/L
    IT S/L

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My list is pretty small. I managed to get two items last year so I'm hoping to pick up at least one of these this year.

1. IT US 1st Edition Signed
    2. Different Seasons US 1st Edition Signed
    3. Original art. I'd love to track down a King inspired Whelan piece but a Bernie Wrightson Uncle Creepy piece would be up there also. Neither of those are abundant or super affordable so we will see. I also might need to pull the trigger on one of the Erin Wells CD IT drawings.
    4. I'd like to get something associate with the new IT movies. Not sure what will present itself but I'm probably about as excited for these movies as any movies I can think of.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast