Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what am I?

Hybrid View

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default what am I?

you may find me naked
    you may find me in your bed
    you may find me under pressure
    you will always find me at the end of a smile
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

is the answer one word?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

yes
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the only two things bears seem to have found at the end of a smile are a laugh and a half and the letter "e"...

: thinking hard :

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    the only two things bears seem to have found at the end of a smile are a laugh and a half and the letter "e"...

: thinking hard :

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The syntax of the last clue doesn't work but otherwise...

Spoiler:
    Diamond

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Br!an - not correct.

All clues lead to the same answer!

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

The letter e?

Country
    Country Flag

that's what bears suspected, but rejected

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

e is incorrect - the answer is a word

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    that's what bears suspected, but rejected
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    e is incorrect - the answer is a word
    Bears were right.

I'm not surprised.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I suspected diamond as well but it doesn't it all clues.

More pondering is in order.

Country
    Country Flag

bears are so busy now they can't even find a moment to think!! they will try again, but maybe it's time for another clue?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok Christmas Clues...

The first 3 lines have a similar theme
    The last line is more cryptic and involves TDT

Are the first three lines related to water?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Are the first three lines related to water?
    No, Sorry.
    All 4 lines lead to the same word which is the answer to the riddle

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:

A lie

A naked lie
    Lie in bed
    Lie under duress (pressure)
    sm-ile > sm-lie
    "First come smiles, then comes lies." Roland Deschain

"Last is gunfire"

Country
    Country Flag

if I abstract altogether of the last clue then the answer probably is

Spoiler:
    lie

only I am not sure whether in English there's expression

Spoiler:
    naked lie, as opposed to naked truth

I don't know how to fit the last clue in, though

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas riddlers, but 'Lie' is not the answer!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

?
    Spoiler:
    Worms

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

No, not Worms.

Focus on Smile, think of similar word that has a DT connection...

Country
    Country Flag

I've just looked inseide Br!an's spoiler!!!!!!! I know how my mind worked (although wrong), but how did yours? how is it possible to come to the same wrong conclusion????

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    a bear

Country
    Country Flag

bears will not look inside that spoiler!!!

please goblin, if someone gives the right answer, let it stay in the spoilerbox, so bears (and the others, of course) can still try to find the solution themselves!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok EXPLORER is Correct and wins the goose!

I will give Jean some time and then I will post how the answer was reached!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast