Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Top Ten Films of 2000-2009

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Great, another list to agonize over!
    Well, there are threads for each decade going back to the 1920s. Agonize away!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's going to be a little while before the next tournament starts, but I thought I would get ahead of the game and start putting together my list of my favorite films from 2000-2009.

There's no doubt that the 90s are packed with some truly amazing films, but there are quite a few great movies that the 2000s have to offer as well. The one thing that struck me about the 2000s as opposed to the decade before is the sheer amount of films that were released. It's astounding how many more films were released during that time as opposed to the 90s. I can only imagine how many more films have been released in our current decade as opposed to the 2000s.

Anyway, here is my early list of my favorite films of the 2000s in no particular order: https://boxd.it/2rHu2
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I saw 90 on your list and I would say that most of them were liked by me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7