Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Haven Fund Raiser...

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok my last $25 until the end of the month.

$500 Hell Yeah!!!
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, 2014 may have the potential to be a record year for the HF. Therefore, in my capacity as "The Haven Fund Facilitator" I am appointing "Stroppygoblin" as "The Haven Fund Goblin" and "Sirfolio16" as "The Assistant Haven Fund Whore". You should both be very proud!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol... I accept my new designation with pride.

Today we only went up by $5.... I just had a great workout.... so I will drop another bit... $550 isn't a bad ending point for the day.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    Lol... I accept my new designation with pride.

Today we only went up by $5.... I just had a great workout.... so I will drop another bit... $550 isn't a bad ending point for the day.
    As well you should!! I, at least, consider it a badge of honor. A person never stands as tall as when they stoop to help another!!! Thanks for the "bump"!! I popped the $5.00!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

This is my first HV fundraiser and I would love to see it be a record breaking year. I intend on making many more donations, but if there is any other way I can be of assistance just let me know.

Are you still in need of any books?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is my first HV fundraiser and I would love to see it be a record breaking year. I intend on making many more donations, but if there is any other way I can be of assistance just let me know.

Are you still in need of any books?
    A "Green Mile" and Rose Madder" for Mr. Geyer might help.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

If the Green Mile Sub Gift Edition will do then consider it yours. I have one on hold I will pay for it on Tues and have it shipped to whatever address works for you.

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol... so how do I get a cool scrolling title bar above my avatar??? I have to admit I have scrolling title bar envy... lol

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol... so how do I get a cool scrolling title bar above my avatar??? I have to admit I have scrolling title bar envy... lol
    Well, that takes time of service, my friend. I didn't get named the "Haven Fund Whore" in my first rodeo!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    That took years of annoying everyone here to achieve!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Well, 2014 may have the potential to be a record year for the HF. Therefore, in my capacity as "The Haven Fund Facilitator" I am appointing "Stroppygoblin" as "The Haven Fund Goblin" and "Sirfolio16" as "The Assistant Haven Fund Whore". You should both be very proud!! LOL
    Ye Gads! I got the job and didn't even interview!
    Thanks Bill, Funds are not endless my end, which just means I will be being inventive when it comes to squeezing donations from others!
    Be warned, a Goblin on your back is not a pretty sight!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think I have the awesome 'POWER OF SCROLL!' (Dramatic music in the background) but I can at least change my title!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

That's great Stroppy... your title suits you.

Hopefully I can live up to mine.

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone else donates today I will bring the total to the next Hundred at the end of the day....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone else donates today I will bring the total to the next Hundred at the end of the day....

You're up!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

As promised. .. we are now at $600

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

As promised. .. we are now at $600
    AWESOME!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok... so we had a small jump today... if everyone else can get the total to at least $700 by tomorrow (1/12/14) night (10 PM EST) I will drop another $100 into the pot.

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Decided to give myself a 2014 Haven Foundation Fundraiser makeover... lol

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Decided to give myself a 2014 Haven Foundation Fundraiser makeover... lol
    THAT's how he looked for the official Photo. This is what he looks like when in full Assistant Haven Fund Whore garb!

Secret

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Added my own temporary makeover.Not much out there in the way of Minions and Goblins, so went for the Minion Roland look...

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn stroppy... how did you find that photo of me... its true what they say once its on the net its out there forever.... so many mistakes made in college.... LOL

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Added my own temporary makeover.Not much out there in the way of Minions and Goblins, so went for the Minion Roland look...
    Damn stroppy... how did you find that photo of me... its true what they say once its on the net its out there forever.... so many mistakes made in college.... LOL
    You guys are cracking me up!!!

Be afraid, be very afraid. It would appear that the ranks of my "Haven Fund Minions" are growing!!!

Spoiler:
    Do YOU have what it takes to be one of my "Minions"?

If, my "Minions" grow to exceed single digits I will even change my "Avatar" to reflect "Despicable Me". As you all are well acquainted, I NEVER change my beloved "Avatar!!!

I have "invited" a few folks, but I think it is better that I get "Volunteers" for the most part. So, if you think you rate, PM me and be sworn in!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Zombie Minion is on the case!

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Decided to go all out and try to grab some serious attention... lol.

My offer still stands. As soon as the total gets up to $700 I will add $100 additional.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast