Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
Well, we had a rather successful year raising funds for the HF, but now it's time to start cranking up for next year. I've got some very interesting new twists in the works, but I always need book donations for the artists. I promise to keep better track this year. LOL Last year somehow I let myself get caught by surprise. That will not happen again. So some suggested books (All 1/1 thank you)...

The Green Mile
Duma Key
Desperation (GE preferred)
IT
Everythings Eventual
Dr. Sleep
FD/NS
The Talisman
The Wastelands
The Dead Zone
The Stand (Uncut)
The Dark Tower (TDT VII)

Are just a few that come to mind. I am sure more will be added, but the present stable of artists include, Mark Geyer, Jill Bauman, Glen Chadbourne, Alex McVey, Don Maitz, Ned Dameron, Vincent Chong, Rachel Readman, Erin Wells and perhaps Mike Whelan. Ideas and suggestions are always welcome!! Plus, we need a new "Haven Fund Whore" as I am retiring as the "Face of the Fundraiser". Of course you never know just what Mr. King may sign!!!

Thanks to all of you for your charity and contributions over the past years and those still coming!!!!!
Doesn't sound like you are giving this up!!!!

I can donate the Doctor Sleep, kind sir.
Well, it's kind of a fine line. I just do not wish to be the "Face" of the fundraiser any longer. Got a lotta flack over all the posts so I think it is time for someone else to pick up the mantle, but I will still do my normal contribution behind the scene's. Interested in becoming the "Face of the Fundraiser"?
I'll gladly help out, but I don't know that I have enough LOLs in me to do that job!
"LOL" was kinda my thing I suppose, feel free to come up with your own "Thing" so to speak. My time has passed we need new blood in there!! Whomever it turns out to be. I'll always be there to support whomever it is.