Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Haven Fund Raiser...

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I will be making a nice donation at the end of the month (bonus time at work).
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You rock, dude!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just donated More to come when I finally settle up my DT set!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Just donated More to come when I finally settle up my DT set!
    Awesome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Is just around the corner!!!! As most of you seasoned TDT.Org folks know, I am the Haven Fund Whore. As such, I am hard at work, even now, trying to come up with new and cool items for the HF. I need books!!! Preferably 1/1 editions that I can send out to various artists who help us out each year and have them remarqued for auction items.

A few that come to mind are...

Desperation (GE if possible)
    The Green Mile
    Duma key
    Everything's Eventual
    The Wasteland's
    Dr. Sleep
    IT (GE preferred)
    SOD Vol I/II
    FD/NS
    The Talisman
    The Dead Zone (Any edition)
    The Stand (original or Uncut)

Pretty much any edition illustrated by an artist. Feel free to post or PM me any questions/suggestions, but keep in mind we like to surprise folks with the auction items when they are posted.

Your help and generosity are more than greatly appreciated!!! Ka is a wheel, my friends!!! Happy Holidays to all!!!

Edit: For all you new members that have yet to experience the Haven Fund Raiser, in addition to awesome auction items, there are generally prizes, contests and benefits for donating to the Haven Fund. However, I will leave the finer details for, Jerome to explain. Suffice to say, that in addition to helping the Haven Fund, and all the good karma that brings, there is usually a lot of FUN to be had!!!

The Haven Fund Raiser, officially commences 1/1/14!!!

Just an update is all.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

you haven't crossed out Everything's Eventual... Did it not arrive??
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    you haven't crossed out Everything's Eventual... Did it not arrive??
    Oops!! LOL

Look at the cute "Haven Fund Wonder Dog"!!!

What you talking about, Willis???? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

$10 to the cause. I'll try to make it more before it ends.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Just dropped in $100.... more to come when I get my bonus.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    Just dropped in $100.... more to come when I get my bonus.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just donated $100!! 400 seemed much better than 300 LOL!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude you guys rock! Over night its just doubled!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    Just donated $100!! 400 seemed much better than 300 LOL!!

Bomber got a "shitload" of treats!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Still need a "Deseration" and "Green Mile" amongst others if they are out there for donation!!!

$435 seems a bit "odd", no? Somebody get on that!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I had a good day... $15 more heading your way to even it out....

Anyone out there to get us to $500 today???

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    I had a good day... $15 more heading your way to even it out....

Anyone out there to get us to $500 today???
    $450 does seem awful freaking close to $500!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Still need a "Deseration" and "Green Mile" amongst others if they are out there for donation!!!

Dude. Desperation is covered remember? it's on it's way to the agreed destination.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude. Desperation is covered remember? it's on it's way to the agreed destination.....
    My bad, in my defense there are A LOT of transactions to keep track of. A slip here or there will happen. Especially, when I am rushing to catch up and waiting for "official" announcements!! We do need a "Green Mile" though. Plus, I think I have a surprise or two in the wings!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

My bad, in my defense there are A LOT of transactions to keep track of. A slip here or there will happen. Especially, when I am rushing to catch up and waiting for "official" announcements!! We do need a "Green Mile" though. Plus, I think I have a surprise or two in the wings!!!
    I have a Brand New 5th printing that came in a CD grab bag. I suppose you aren't looking for 5th printings though.

Seriously though. How about an updated list of wants?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I wasn't going to even mention old age and memory loss

Keep up the good work Wild Bill !!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I gotta get a new "Pad". Fresh out of "Yellow Pads" to write this stuff down. I don't know if I'm coming or going these days. Especially with the late start!!! Forgive me fellow members, I'll pick some up tomorrow!!!

At least, "Bomber, The Haven Fund Wonder Dog" is at peace!!!

Little "Liam" calms him down!! As well as all the "treats" he's gotten in the last couple of days!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, if I don't LOVE the Fundraiser time!!! Give a little back and it will make you feel good. A man never stands as tall as when he stoops to help another!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, if I don't LOVE the Fundraiser time!!! Give a little back and it will make you feel good. A man never stands as tall as when he stoops to help another!!!
    Not many stand as tall as you Bill!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not many stand as tall as you Bill!
    I mean no disrespect and I am 6' 9" tall, but I take this rather seriously. You do what you can, when you can and if you can. No more, no less. That is my philosophy and was Mr. Steinbreners's as well. "If more than two people are aware of "charity" it is no longer a "charitable" event. I modify it a bit to "hawk" for the "Haven Fund", but at it's core well, that is my belief.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast