Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: 2014 Haven Fund Raiser...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Well, we had a rather successful year raising funds for the HF, but now it's time to start cranking up for next year. I've got some very interesting new twists in the works, but I always need book donations for the artists. I promise to keep better track this year. LOL Last year somehow I let myself get caught by surprise. That will not happen again. So some suggested books (All 1/1 thank you)...

The Green Mile
    Duma Key
    Desperation (GE preferred)
    IT
    Everythings Eventual
    Dr. Sleep
    FD/NS
    The Talisman
    The Wastelands
    The Dead Zone
    The Stand (Uncut)
    The Dark Tower (TDT VII)

Are just a few that come to mind. I am sure more will be added, but the present stable of artists include, Mark Geyer, Jill Bauman, Glen Chadbourne, Alex McVey, Don Maitz, Ned Dameron, Vincent Chong, Rachel Readman, Erin Wells and perhaps Mike Whelan. Ideas and suggestions are always welcome!! Plus, we need a new "Haven Fund Whore" as I am retiring as the "Face of the Fundraiser". Of course you never know just what Mr. King may sign!!!

Thanks to all of you for your charity and contributions over the past years and those still coming!!!!!
    Doesn't sound like you are giving this up!!!!

I can donate the Doctor Sleep, kind sir.
    Well, it's kind of a fine line. I just do not wish to be the "Face" of the fundraiser any longer. Got a lotta flack over all the posts so I think it is time for someone else to pick up the mantle, but I will still do my normal contribution behind the scene's. Interested in becoming the "Face of the Fundraiser"?
    I'll gladly help out, but I don't know that I have enough LOLs in me to do that job!
    "LOL" was kinda my thing I suppose, feel free to come up with your own "Thing" so to speak. My time has passed we need new blood in there!! Whomever it turns out to be. I'll always be there to support whomever it is.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll take the "Dr. Sleep" of course!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dropped at the post office today. Glad to help!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dropped at the post office today. Glad to help!
    Well, don't you just rock?? Thank you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If you are still interested in supporting the cause, I managed to come up with a new venue here...

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...tion-to-the-HF

Join in if you like, or don't, It's for the HF, but not a hard sell. You do what your heart tells you is all. Plus, maybe you win a free book!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26