Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: King on Twitter

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    5h5 hours ago
    Stephen King ‏@StephenKing
    No more book recommendations, politics, or amusing dog pictures for the immediate future. I'm shutting down.
    No one likes to lose, but to announce your intent to sulk - how petulant.

That is a bit immature. Especially as King can write a new novel ala Under The Dome with the material soon to be provided by Trump et al.
    No King's attitude is the part that is immature here to be honest. He campaigned hard for Hillary, and lost, so it's expected that he's mad. Problem is there is only one winner, and not everyone gets a trophy. Buck up and support the new president because I'm damn sure the liberals would be saying the same things to the conservatives had Hillary won.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I will support Trump every bit as much as the Republicans supported Obama.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He may have just said that because if he's a regular tweeter and the disappeared for a month or two or ... well, the rumors would start - is he sick etc. At least his absence is explained.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

King should buy an island with his $400 million dollars and appoint Hillary as his president. Maybe that hedonist island Bill is always visiting. The fact that he is apparently too distraught to continue posting his silly dog pictures on Twitter is a bit hilarious. He needs time to recover from the election results. We live in the age of "Idiocracy".

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

At this juncture, and with all the due respect I can muster, who really gives a flying fuck whether he "Tweets" regarding politics? He's a writer, write and STFU already!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Maybe that hedonist island Bill is always visiting.
    Trump visited that island as well.
    I wish I went with him.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    I am going to miss Molly the Thing of Evil while SKs twitter is inactive.

Her tweets were always great...especially the GIFs.
    me 2

Molly the Thing of Evil has been a joy in my life
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I miss Molly as well. Hopefully she starts posting again soon.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I miss Molly as well. Hopefully she starts posting again soon.
    Molly is back on FB as of today.

Im very Thankful!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Yay Molly! She's back on Twitter, too.

Country
    Country Flag

Molly is a republican. Unconfirmed reports quote her as saying "she feels ten feet tall and strong as an ox."

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Molly is a republican. Unconfirmed reports quote her as saying "she feels ten feet tall and strong as an ox."
    Whaaaat? You didnt see that pic of her chewing Trump's eye out?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Whaaaat? You didnt see that pic of her chewing Trump's eye out?
    Molly's favorite pastimes include taking long walks on the beach, reading poetry, and "building the wall."

Traveler R. Stewart will become famous soon enough

Done and Done! (I'm @SeeminglyCursed , for those who need more musings on the Columbus Blue Jackets and Canadian politics in their lives!)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

1922 is being adapted? I really should get around to reading that...
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

^Added TDT links^

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I am surprised Gerald's Game hasn't come out yet or at least a trailer, there can't be too much post-production on that one.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"The blurb on James Patterson's latest book is from...James Patterson!"
    https://twitter.com/StephenKing/stat...65857255616512

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Traveler Philzilla is on a distinguished road Philzilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    "The blurb on James Patterson's latest book is from...James Patterson!"
    https://twitter.com/StephenKing/stat...65857255616512

He's earned it.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe Patterson needs to bring back that SK story, haha.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is pure awesome! lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Wow, a famous left-wing millionaire dislikes Trump - President Trump, that is - and then a famous left-wing billionaire joins him in his dislike! News! Cool!

#brave
    #heroic
    #inspired
    #yougogirl
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

I like Bev Vincent's post...

"I bet Richard Bachman could still read them @StephenKing"

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Wow, a famous left-wing millionaire dislikes Trump - President Trump, that is - and then a famous left-wing billionaire joins him in his dislike! News! Cool!

#brave
    #heroic
    #inspired
    #yougogirl
    Trump blocked King. So...

An infamous right-wing "billionaire" dislikes King, etc..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast