Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anagrams

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Anagrams

Try and unravel the following anagrams to find Stephen King characters.
    Be warned not all are 'major' characters!

1. A Stalemated Noon Shush - Odetta Susannah Holmes found by EXPLORER
    2. Prepared Keys - Speedy Parker found by EXPLORER
    3. Muddy Patched - Teddy DuChamp found by EXPLORER
    4. By Her Owners - Henry Bowers found by bears
    5. Try A Dying Savor Drama -
    Raymond Davis Garraty found by Lady Sai
    6. A Cider Crooned - Eddie Corcoran found by bears
    7. Scaring Nosy Rot - Cary Rossington found by IWriteCode
    8. Hot on Beam Line - Blaine the Mono found by CRinVA
    9. A Chilling Rider - Richard Ginelli found by Ladysai
    10. Manic Hysterias - Misery Chastain found by bears
    11. Hear a Chant Fall - Father Callahan found by bears
    12. Allegiance Intro - Collie Entragian found by CRinVA
    13. Slain On Remand Norman Daniels found by CRinVA
    14. Chasm Cycle Jet Hop - Joseph McClatchey found by IWriteCode
    15. Open an Area Due - Aaron Deepneau found by EXPLORER
    16. Analog Storm - Morgan Sloat found by bears
    17. A Darling Fooled - Roland of Gilead found by CRinVA
    18. Hug a Lilac Navy - Lily Cavanaugh found by ladysai
    19. Congealed Chair - Geordie laChance found by EXPLORER
    20. Overwhelm A Laird Djinn - John Edward Marinville found by EXPLORER
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

16. Morgan Sloat

that's what jumped into bears' eyes immediately
    bears will finish what they are doing now and be back. They love the game!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

btw, By Her Owners also makes Brown Heresy
    (alas, bears are better at anagramming than at remembering the names of characters)

Country
    Country Flag

11. Father Callahan

Country
    Country Flag

4. Henry Bowers

Country
    Country Flag

6. Eddie Corcoran

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

8. Blaine the Mono
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    8. Blaine the Mono
    I was quite proud of that anagram in fact I have improved it a little now its been found...

Hint
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

12. Collie Entragian

Spoiler:

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Speedy Parker Talisman

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

c'mon people - wheres the rest of you.... lets get some letters moved around...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    8. Blaine the Mono
    I was quite proud of that anagram in fact I have improved it a little now its been found...

Hint
    bears adored this anagram, and can't wait to find out who hides behind Manic Hysterias!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    8. Blaine the Mono

Hint
    bears adored this anagram, and can't wait to find out who hides behind Manic Hysterias!
    ooh thats one of my good ones - def a clue in the anagram

Country
    Country Flag

it's Misery Chastain!!!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

it's Misery Chastain!!!
    Thank goodness you found that as it was driving me crazy.....

Teddy Duchamp is in the swamp.......................................

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

it's Misery Chastain!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post

Teddy Duchamp is in the swamp.......................................

well done!

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

18. Lily Cavanaugh

Country
    Country Flag

we're almost there!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

17. Roland of Gilead

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Found one...... Odetta Susannah Holmes

Country
    Country Flag

17. Roland of Gilead
    OOOOOOOOOOH!!! bears were trying to fit Roland Deschain everywhere!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    18. Lily Cavanaugh
    A new player! well done!

17. Roland of Gilead
    That one was my favourite

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Found one...... Odetta Susannah Holmes

17. Roland of Gilead
    OOOOOOOOOOH!!! bears were trying to fit Roland Deschain everywhere!!!
    bears should know better - Goblins are mean...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

ok people, we are more than half way... Thinking caps on for the rest.

Are people enjoying this enough for me to start on Anagrams II or would you prefer another type of puzzle?

Country
    Country Flag

Are people enjoying this enough for me to start on Anagrams II or would you prefer another type of puzzle?
    BOTH!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Great work, riddlemaster.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast