Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Ben Eads

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That is a great looking book.
    Sub Press did a wonderful job on it. Very happy with it. =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Very nice
    Thanks! Took awhile to find a copy. Very happy with this one.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats!
    Thanks, Brian861! Very happy with it.
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Beautiful SK/VC book, CONGRATS !!!
    Thanks! It is very beautiful. I love Chong's art. Matches my SNL of Doctor Sleep very nicely. =)
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I really like the SubPress S/L'd edition of the Shining, very classy.
    Congratulations !!
    Me too, Cook. Sub Press does amazing work. So happy I found a copy. Took me awhile! LOL
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Looks great! Congratulations
    Thanks! Got really lucky with this one. =)
    WANTED:

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Congrats. It is a wonderful looking book. I think I also got luck with no rubbing either. Glad you got one. I still put the DJ on anyway though.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Congrats. It is a wonderful looking book. I think I also got luck with no rubbing either. Glad you got one. I still put the DJ on anyway though.
    Thanks! I agree 100%.

Nice! Very happy to hear you got one that is not damaged. I almost forgot the controversy over that.
    WANTED:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Some things need to be rubbed, some things don't.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats, Ben. Glad that you got one without any of the common faults.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Some things need to be rubbed, some things don't.
    So true. LOL

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Congrats, Ben. Glad that you got one without any of the common faults.
    Thanks! Took me a few years! But patience always wins out.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A beautiful SL (especially when not damaged!) Nice one....

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    A beautiful SL (especially when not damaged!) Nice one....
    Thanks! Very happy I got a good one. =) A big thanks to Tony for selling it to me.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Yay! Finally got the SNL of The Shining!

The copy is in perfect condition. No transfer, rubbing, color issues, etc...

by far one of the most under-rated SK Limited Editions! Classy is the perfect word, Cook!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Yay! Finally got the SNL of The Shining!

The copy is in perfect condition. No transfer, rubbing, color issues, etc...

by far one of the most under-rated SK Limited Editions! Classy is the perfect word, Cook!

Thanks! I agree 100%. I like how they did something different. The Marble, etc...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looked what I picked up! The Super-Size Pennywise!

WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are pictures of horror novellas I've written. The first, Cracked Sky, was published by the Bram Stoker (R) Award winning press Omnium Gatherum media. My latest, Hollow Heart, is published by the Bram Stoker Award (R) winning press, Crystal Lake Publishing.

WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I had to find another image hosting service and re-upload all of these. It was a labor of love. LOL Almost all images are updated, and I've added a few new ones. =)
    WANTED:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Hey, I had no idea you were a writer, shows you what I know!
    Do you sell copies of your own books or should I go to Amazon to buy one?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

No worries. =) And thank you so much in your interest in reading one.

Amazon would be best. I just looked and I don't have any copies from the press that I could sign and sell until another shipment comes in a month. Those go for $15. If you'd like, I can put you on a waiting list. Just shoot me a PM. =)
    WANTED:

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

How much bigger is the Pennywise than a standard Pop? I guess I've never seen it before.

And I love the covers. Especially Hollow Heart. Very nice!

Amazon would be best. I just looked and I don't have any copies from the press that I could sign and sell until another shipment comes in a month. Those go for $15. If you'd like, I can put you on a waiting list. Just shoot me a PM. =)
    Ordered HOLLOW HEART from Amazon, and added THE CAPTAIN in Blu-Ray so I'd get free postage. Of course, my greedy governor (I did NOT vote for her!) made me pay state tax, and I ignored the 1 star movie review (it was in German!).

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    How much bigger is the Pennywise than a standard Pop? I guess I've never seen it before.

And I love the covers. Especially Hollow Heart. Very nice!
    He's 10 inches tall. Pretty big for a Funko Pop! And thank you so much for the kind words. Ben Baldwin is the artist and he did an amazing job. =)
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered HOLLOW HEART from Amazon, and added THE CAPTAIN in Blu-Ray so I'd get free postage. Of course, my greedy governor (I did NOT vote for her!) made me pay state tax, and I ignored the 1 star movie review (it was in German!).
    Thank you so much for buying a copy! I sincerely hope you enjoy reading it. =)
    WANTED:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast