Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1583

Thread: Book Collection: Stroppy Goblin

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Thats funny, the guy I bought it from was selling it with a later printing (5th print) as well. Wonder if CD slipped up?
    Yeah, something happened with part of their order if I remember correctly.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

And here it is, the final missing piece to my Cemetery Dance After Market Case collection. THE FDNS Red Tray Case!

A HUGE thank you to Siep Kuijpers to finally relenting and (after much cajoling, pleading and let's be honest, begging) finally agreed to sell me his copy. According to Brian James Freeman at CD, only 60 of these were made, which IMHO firmly puts it in Lettered edition scarcity...

It will, unfortunately, remain empty until I can lay my hands on a 1/100 FDNS Signed Bookclub edition If anyone is looking to sell, please PM me!) but I am very proud to own it.

I'll try and organise a photo of the complete CD cases set, but I'm interested to know if anyone else has them all? This is what I consider the full list:
    • Duma Key Slipcase (fits US Trade 1st)
    • Under the Dome Black tray case (fits US S/L edition)
    • Under the Dome Black Slipcase (fits US Gift Edition)
    • Under the Dome Blue Slipcase (fits US Trade 1st)
    • Blockade Billy (fits US Trade 1st)
    • FDNS Tray Case (fits US Trade 1st)
    • FDNS Slipcase (fits US Trade 1st)
    • 11/22/63 Slipcase (fits US trade 1st)
    • 11.22.63 Slipcase (fits UK trade 1st)
    • Joyland Slipcase (fits US trade 1st paperback)
    • Joyland Slipcase ((fits HB US trade 1st and Illustrated Edition)
    • Dr Sleep Slipcase (fits US trade 1st)
    • Dr Sleep Slipcase (fits UK trade 1st)
    • Mr Mercedes Slipcase (fits US trade 1st)
    • Revival Slipcase (fits US trade 1st)
    • Finders Keepers Slipcase (fits US trade 1st)
    • Bazaar of Bad Dreams Slipcase (fits US trade 1st)
    • End of Watch Slipcase (fits US trade 1st)
    • Talisman/Black House Gift Slipcase (only available as a set)
    • TWTTKH Slipcase (fits US trade 1st)
    • Hearts in Suspension Slipcase (fits US trade 1st)
    • Charlie the Choo Choo Slipcase (fits US trade 1st)
    • Sleeping Beauties Slipcase (fits US trade 1st)
    • Gwendy's Button Box Slipcase (fits US trade 1st)
    • The Outsider Slipcase (fits US trade 1st) - Not Yet Released
    • Elevation Slipcase (fits US trade 1st) - Not Yet Released
    • Shining in the Dark Slipcase (fits US limited) - Not Yet Released

I am not including in this list cases that officially came with a Signed or lettered edition or any cases made for a non-King book.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Simon! That's a sweet looking case.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Also finally arrived today (got stuck at a Mail sorting office) all 3 King signed Limited's of The Colorado Kid (non-matching #'s) Thanks to Kris for these!

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Simon. Well done

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow Simon. Awesome gets on this page. Congrats.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NICEEEEEEEEE!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Well done on the slipcases, Simon. Dare I ask... do you also have all the Collector slipcases?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Well done on the slipcases, Simon. Dare I ask... do you also have all the Collector slipcases?
    Thanks Michaël and no, I don't. I do have some, (Joyland, The Dead Zone, 11/22/63 (which IMHO is one of the best cases ever) and COTW. I havent bought the DT ones because I have the Grant aftermarket ones and for UTD I'm covered by the CD ones. The 'salem's are nice, but it would clash with my matching set from Jeff

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Great stuff Simon. That's really impressive.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I love that red FDNS case! I’ve never seen one of those before.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Simon on the CKs!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supersupernice new stuff, BIG BIG congrats Simon !!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I just posted this on the Dark Half Rebound page, but adding agin here with some additional photos

Hmm? Swag?

nice touch

yes folks that page has been bound upside down!

Thats MY NAME! IN A STEPHEN KING BOOK!

HUUGE thanks to Jerome, David and Paul for making THIS happen!

Beautiful!

Swag spoiler alert!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

More photo's

Lovely sparrow design on the colophon...

Swag spoiler alert!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing. Truly beautiful book from Paul as per. Congratulations mate.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice indeed

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Very, very impressed with your slip case collection.
    I have not even made a dent in that department and looking at the amount of options I am not even going to start!!
    Outstanding.

All the best Simon.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Looks like another beauty from Dragon. Congrats.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Simon! Very cool!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Man that is one sweet looking book. Congrats again in this thread.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Very nice indeed!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous, Simon. Congrats! And having your name in it is just awesome!!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks stunning !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

lots of other members have posted excellent images of the books and cases, so here is just the limitation page for mine. #14 to match previous CD books!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast